One insignificant thing that made your day better

Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
This Tweet

DarkShatter wrote...
I watched Speed Racer (movie). I liked it... a lot...

Yeah it's a really good movie.
Had a watermelon today.
What makes it awesome is, that it grew in our garden.
Small thing, not bigger than a large apple, but damn, it was the best tasting watermelon I had ever.
Sweet as honey and just the perfect texture.
Totally made my day.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I had to resort to going for a shit in a public toilet, and it was empty when I got out the cubicle
I came back from the dead
And it's my birthday today, so I am getting cake.
Hooray
Me and my friends playing Jenga while drinking tea and chatting for 3 hours
Watched a horror flick and to protect the identity of the movie, I won't name it. But the reason I named it is because the ending was actually fucking badass. The MC originally was tortured by the antagonist for a period of time by extremely disgusting methods.

He tracks down the antagonist, and not only does he find him and gets the upper-hand, he captures him in the same red chest that our protagonist was caught in the beginning.

GG motherfucker.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
season finale of Under the Dome was good.
Listening to Paul Chan's reading of Phaedrus Pron.....for class XD
some one got hes hair cut
Hearing that the Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remasters are finally getting a release date.
I finished a good book. Aldous Huxley made my free time very enjoyable, now onto James Joyce's "Ulysses", which hopefully will make my upcoming free time enjoyable as well.
A couple of glasses of wine and some songs to sing makes everything better.
Met with a certain someone face to face today for the first time in the 8 years we've been speaking. She gave me multiple boners during the course of the day, though I did find a massive turnon spot of hers and took advantage of it. We were practically dry-humping on a bench by the end of the day.

Sadly we got ID'd at the pub. I've been there before and gotten served without ID.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Gravity cat wrote...
Met with a certain someone face to face today for the first time in the 8 years we've been speaking. She gave me multiple boners during the course of the day, though I did find a massive turnon spot of hers and took advantage of it. We were practically dry-humping on a bench by the end of the day.

She wants the D?
artcellrox wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

She wants the D?

If we weren't in public she would've gotten it. Maybe next time.

Right now I think I might relieve the tension.
Started reading a John Ringo series I didn't know about.
Nothing happened that made.it bad
Managed to help a friend out today. Not in any major way, unfortunately. I just listened and let 'em vent out their frustrations and anxieties. Hopefully it helped 'em feel better.
Some Fall weather is rolling in; Summer weather stayed on the stage far too long
Got some of my co-workers wet at work today; one said they couldn't take it no more.