One insignificant thing that made your day better

Gravity cat the adequately amused
artcellrox wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Bought HuniePop after watching a hilarious Let's Play.

I think I've gotten addicted.

Markiplier?

Controller Rollers. Dumb name but they are funny. Nowacking's face during the sexing of the teacher was gold.

They should've continued the series though. Only ran for like 7 or 8 episodes.
Found out Grandia 2 was released on Steam.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Gravity cat wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Bought HuniePop after watching a hilarious Let's Play.

I think I've gotten addicted.

Markiplier?

Controller Rollers. Dumb name but they are funny. Nowacking's face during the sexing of the teacher was gold.

They should've continued the series though. Only ran for like 7 or 8 episodes.

You should see the lewd scenes in Markiplier's play through. Best he's done in recent times.
I can sleep now.
I start work at 2. I love me a bit of a lie-in.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
I have acquired some Halloween candy. Not much of a sweet tooth, but I'll never back down from Snickers, or Peanut Butter M&M's.
Origen defeated LGD in complete fashion, god im so hyped
Yesterday:

The sudden change in weather made everyone else feel lethargic and lazy, whereas I was in a good mood and the back and foot pain I get from standing for hours on end wasn't as bad as usual.

I swear I have a crossed wire somewhere.

Today:

This status I saw on Bookface:

Looks like I'm gonner be going far further than ever 😊 can't cage a bird who wants to fly i don't want to settle i want life. My own business looks like I've made up my mind after weeks months of thinking shall i? its a risk I'm taking but I'm going to another place wow 😊 [REDACTED]s to small for me to be.
Thank you life for gifting me

Seems she types without thinking or checking spelling and grammar. Most of the shit she writes is utter garbage.
The past few days my manager has worn a skirt and stockings, and fuck does she look good in them.
Odnetnin wrote...
The past few days my manager has worn a skirt and stockings, and fuck does she look good in them.

You know what you must do.
Cloud 9 went 3-0 this week. That's something that should keep me going for the week. >w
Got a promotion at work
For the past week or so I've been suffering from what I presume is a stomach bug; when I had to go I had to go, and when I did go me shits came out like brown lava or in pieces and would always just rush out the moment I sat down. Also because of it I couldn't fart without feeling like I'm going to follow through. When at work my gut would start grumbling at me because I needed to fart but obviously, couldn't.

You can imagine my joy then that I found out this morning that I can fart normally again and have been all day. Though it still smells like something's crawled up and died in there.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
I got to operate the crane that helped errect over 200 wind turbines. Made me feel good
Played battlefront beta with my friend and got choked out by Darth Vader.
Fun times.
Yesterday:

Saw my till buddy tagged in a picture from a nightclub.

She looks really good in a dress.

Today:

A customer told me that they prefer our store to the one that's recently opened up in the Town Centre (where two of our team members transferred to) as we're a lot more laid back and friendly. That put me into a good mood.
swordmanXIII FAKKU's Breaker
I learned in class, how language influences your way of thinking. So it made me think that MGSV was on the right track to being good, until shit happened. SO just happy about that.
I've apparently been here for 1 year now.

Spoiler:
can i stop being a newfag now?
Ero-Jazz wrote...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
no <3
Ero-Jazz wrote...

Spoiler:

Give it another 1-2 years.

OT: My copy of Love-Ridden turned up. Good thing it did, I forgot I ordered it.