One insignificant thing that made your day better

Few days straight of good workouts
I completed Transformers Devastation. Really good game.
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
Pulled Tamamo Caster in Fate Grand Order on a yolo roll. Apparently shes really hard to get, nothing less expected from a 5 star servant.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
MrTickTock wrote...
Pulled Tamamo Caster in Fate Grand Order on a yolo roll. Apparently shes really hard to get, nothing less expected from a 5 star servant.

Forum Image: https://i.warosu.org/data/ck/img/0054/27/1399917346994.png

How are you even staying connected to the game, the servers are exploding every 5 minutes.
artcellrox wrote...
MrTickTock wrote...

Forum Image: https://i.warosu.org/data/ck/img/0054/27/1399917346994.png

How are you even staying connected to the game, the servers are exploding every 5 minutes.

5 min is a long time. i was able to roll her, give her a essence card, and give her 1 round of lvl ups and that's it. now i cant do anything.
For the first time i actually didn't burn my pizza.
I started and completed about 65% of my display case, something that I've been putting off for a while now.
roommate was late for work.
why did it make my day better? i found it funny and i needed a laugh today.
Despite some tough shit going on recently and a pretty bad morning, managed to get myself to the con that's happening. Kinda sucky cause there wasn't really anything decent to buy besides a poster, but still proud of myself that I went.
Working has been reducing my "i'd rather be dead" thoughts these days.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
My manager doesn't seem to blame me for my till being £10 down on Saturday. Still have to go through an investigation but it's "just protocol" and I just answer a couple of questions. She thinks I just gave incorrect change but doesn't seem to care that much as we still took a lot and it was incredibly busy.

So that is a big load off.
Aura-Desu Beautiful and Twisted~
getting gifted a DJ sona when i finally start playing again was a great thing :D

although now i feel obliged to play even more D:
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Aura-Desu wrote...
getting gifted a DJ sona when i finally start playing again was a great thing :D

although now i feel obliged to play even more D:

I still need that skin. D:

Also, nice to see you out of CTFG from time to time.
On RuneScape I have an alt with the name Gravity cat (which I finally nabbed after inactive names got purged). And recently a cosmetic set called the Revenant outfit got released which has a floating walk animation. Unfortunately I couldn't get the walk animation on its own so I had to buy it all, but she floats now

Forum Image: https://d.maxfile.ro/pddlrabaov.png

My life is complete.
Playing Pokemon TCG and fought another dragon deck close to mine.
I won there for i am the true dragon master!
MrTickTock wrote...

The game or the actual cards?
Gravity cat wrote...
MrTickTock wrote...

The online game. Me and my roommate only just started to get back into getting cards. I have a whole box of about $1000 worth of cards back at my parents place im going to pick up this thanksgiving.
MrTickTock wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
MrTickTock wrote...

The online game. Me and my roommate only just started to get back into getting cards. I have a whole box of about $1000 worth of cards back at my parents place im going to pick up this thanksgiving.

Holy shitballs there's an online game?

Only one I was aware of until now was this and its sequel
Gravity cat wrote...
MrTickTock wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
MrTickTock wrote...

Holy shitballs there's an online game?

Only one I was aware of until now was this and its sequel

yeah its really fun, the best part is now that whenever you buy a pack or a tin of cards in rl, you get a code for stuff online so you can open twice the shit for what you pay for. heres a download link in case your interested.
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/download/
I've been meaning to make use of the drawers on the side of my bed that's right next to the wall as sort of hidden extra storage. Managed to drag the bed out enough for it to be able to open.

Got my Books from the Store in there among other handheld game related things