One insignificant thing that made your day better

Got to deny a sale today, since a customer was being super rude. It felt so, so fantastic.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Conquered all the girls on HuniePop, and by extension basically beat the game.

Venus best girl

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://d.maxfile.ro/dzohqmuuth.png
The stuff I ordered online came earlier than expected.
Cherry set up a nice bath. She made it so I'd like it.
Spoiler:
Bath water colored purple
Bubble bath
Spearmint Insense
Dim purple lighting via color changing lightbulb in the vanity
LED tealights
A collection of slow relaxing music
And of course Cherry herself, who cuddled me the whole time.

I got so relaxed I actually fell asleep in Cherry's arms and took a half hour power nap on her bubble blanketed boozums. It was nice, quiet, romantic, and such great stress relief. I really love that woman... I know I mention her a lot and it can be annoying but she's also a big part of what makes my life interesting day to day.

But besides that, there's also the Twins, who are over currently to lounge on the couch and hang out and brought drinks. I'm kinda buzzed .

And Ren and Stimpy is on. Show is much better than I remember.

In short. Today was good and just all chill.
Remembered the anime I tried watching 5 months ago. Downloading strong.
Significant thing that made my day better huh?
The day when i found http://hentaifromhell.org
Which made me realize how much of an idiot i was for enduring this pathetic excuse of a hentai site that calls itself fakku for a whole 3 years...
Seriously, i basically quad-palmed my face.
It didn't just make my day better, it made my entire fucking life better lol.
Discovering Music for Cats by David Teie. That's not just for irony's sake considering my affinity for cats; the music is actually really nice.
Fruid Lurker of Threads
I have the day off. =)
Apparently being under the influence of alcohol makes me think of retorts at a moment's notice.

Some guy in response to a joke that I posted which could've happened if my expectations of the video were met but weren't:
"You got any other out of context and irrelevant jokes?"
Me: "Your conception."

He walked right into that one.
Got two new tiny tattoos done today :)
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Getting some more RWBY merch~!
waterflame FAKKUDL.NET
Just this... Pretty accurate too :p
Work was dead today for the most part. Still had plenty to do, but the less time spent dealing with other people the better.
Got my Amazon package today
Got a good night's rest and wasn't woken up by something for once.
Friend's sister (who I usually refer to as my till buddy but that nickname's long-since obsolete now) reminded me there was a thing on at the charity shop tonight so we went.

She wore a low cut v-neck dress and almost-knee length boots and fuck she looked good. And for someone so petite she sure has a decent pair of tits. Never fully noticed before since she usually wears tees.
Got past Mawile's bullshit tsundere digivolution in Pokemon Shuffle. Took me 2800 coins, but I did it. Now I don't need to do anything this terribly designed until that block of ice shows its ugly head.
Marathon Dragonball Z Abridged today for like the 10th time.
Managed to get Saturday off without having to even say anything.
Customer refused to buy a bag on the grounds it has the company logo on it and she doesn't want to pay to advertise. Told her, in the most polite way possible, that if she truly wants to avoid advertising companies then she may as well stop buying brands as well.

Felt good to actually say it.