One insignificant thing that made your day better

DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Finished my final mid-term at college so I can be a little lazier now.
My hair only suffered minor lasting damage from yesterday. Hopefully it'll soon be as fluffy and silky as before.
waterflame FAKKUDL.NET
S;G Maho Edition
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/nvW6ctG.jpg
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I showered last night for the first time in a little while and smelt lovely all day today.

Usually I'm too lazy to shower and instead have a wash in the morning. Can only do that for so long though, sweat and dead skin needs to be washed away properly.
Got a Christmas gift a bit early...under the mistletoe in my bed... You know what I mean?

That's right! Super comfortable and light night gown in purple!

Past few days though have just been same old same old
Had some left over pizza and talked with my best mates.
Got me a neeew laptop. Ah fuck yeeeeeeee
Dec 15:
Only this week and half of next week until the Christmas period is over. Fucking finally.

As far as retail is concerned Christmas lasts 3 months. That's way too long. I've taken to considering January a much-needed holiday since all our hours get dropped to minimum.

Dec 16:
Found out that TMs are renewable on PokeMMO now; most can be bought from Pokémarts. Each one has a small selection to choose from. This means I don't have to worry about "saving" my TMs and never actually using them. Just a shame the game uses Gen III TMs, most of which are shite.
Checking my first Super Mario Maker course today and seeing that there's a 2.77% Clear Rate.

( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
When me and the rest of my school cadets rested from our vigorous freaken PT....glad it was over so we can study the rest of the day half dead at least
Slept fairly well despite opening and haven't been tired all day since I left work, even though "today" is ending in 17 minutes.
Four days off.

Urgh gonna be so good.
A girl I've gotten close to has developed feelings for me. Which is great news for me because the feeling is mutual.

Spoiler:
Problem is she has a boyfriend, though they haven't been together long. I don't intend to get in the way but if it happens, awesome.
Got nice presents
Odnetnin wrote...
A girl I've gotten close to has developed feelings for me. Which is great news for me because the feeling is mutual.

Spoiler:
Problem is she has a boyfriend, though they haven't been together long. I don't intend to get in the way but if it happens, awesome.

Last night she got drunk and wanted to know more about me so we asked each other personal questions. I won't go into detail but basically now she's now seen my dick, I've seen her tits, and I found out she's a squirter.

Why is this girl so perfect.
waterflame FAKKUDL.NET
Simple thing :p (Kizu hypu)
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/vvedeca.png
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
I found this pretty funny.
When someone returns a polite smile. That just restores a little bit of faith in humanity...
Dec 30th
I saw Sisters yesterday at the cinema.

I have developed a major boner for the girl who plays one of the character's daughters.

Jan 3rd
Found my wallet after 4 days of searching. I literally turned my bed upside down looking for it and got incredibly frustrated with my mum asking the same questions over and over again about where I last had it, and having to repeat myself time and time again about what I did over the past week to pinpoint when I last had it.

Wednesday I attempted to do Online Banking where I sent off for new details, and I didn't go out.
Thursday I didn't go out so I didn't lose it then.
Friday I had to get a lift to work by my uncle and I told him "If I had my wallet I'd give you a tenner for the trouble", so I lost it between Wednesday and Thursday.
Saturday once again I didn't have it and I had to borrow money.

Apparently this was too difficult to grasp.

But it turned out to be down the side of the sofa so that means I'll be able to do some errands tomorrow.

And also the hat I thought I lost turned up. I knew I had it with me when I got home that drunken night.
Had an awesome New Years in Budapest!