One insignificant thing that made your day better

Holoofyoistu The Messenger
i was driving home from seeing family in delaware, and passing through Harrisburg Pa, i saw this, which may be the best thing I've ever had the pleasure to see.
Forum Image: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=b7b956ced0&view=fimg&th=152d3cff6474250c&attid=0.1.1&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ9oqN0AF5rgocJ86jal8MCZ6aXVkknUvydW01wQnrtl-XUqOvAJjBYioMLuk8N-20_Me--0fGb-mJOKvO-0BqmuIuodOmQih4kCObVO_irJ74y-MbD3CmGk0L4&sz=w958-h640&ats=1455350546631&rm=152d3cff6474250c&zw&atsh=1
Doujinshi comments

There's coming out of the closet, but this is smashing through it with an axe on flames.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Satsugai wrote...
Doujinshi comments

There's coming out of the closet, but this is smashing through it with an axe on flames.

Which one?
Mr.Everwood will see you now ;)
I saw Deadpool at the cinema.

It is, hands down, THE BEST MOVIE EVER MADE!
artcellrox wrote...
Satsugai wrote...
Doujinshi comments

Which one?

A gay shota coming out to his family.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Satsugai wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Satsugai wrote...
Doujinshi comments

Which one?

A gay shota coming out to his family.

Is this the vac bed one?
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Yesterday I went to see a girl I like who asked to meet up completely out the blue earlier in the day. When I asked why out of curiosity she had no reason other than she just wanted to see me. Either way I wouldn't have said no.

Even though my bus was late and train was delayed twice en route, I managed to get there in one piece. We went for food, went for a long walk, relaxed at the cliffs even though I'm horrendously scared of heights, hung out at the arcade, saw Deadpool at the cinema (though a different one to what I'm subscribed to) and after we left the cinema, we hugged for the billionth time, but this time had our first proper kiss.

All in all, it was a great day. Didn't want it to end.

Spoiler:
Unfortunately the news of my cat getting killed followed this.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Landed the job I applied for last week so in a month I'll be out of my crappy one (^^)
2nd March:
I bought Nekopara on Steam then patched it with 18+.

Never felt more like a degenerate.

But I regret nothing.

8th March:

Lost Pause got his account terminated a few days ago for breaching Youtube's rules on nudity even though, at best, his content is censored but risqué. Found out just now that it's back. Though he still can't post vids for 2 weeks because of a Katawa Shoujo vid. Specifically the Anal scene which makes no sense, because it is literally just Emi saying Anal.

I can't help but think he's not telling us the whole story of how many strikes he's really received for his content. According to the community guidelines:
First Strike: Warning
Second Strike: Can't post new content for 2 weeks if you receive a second strike within 6 months of the first.
Third Strike: B&

So unless there's a third strike he's not told us about, the two videos shouldn't have gotten him terminated. But Youtube's renowned for bending the rules according to bias and waiting 6 months for a strike to clear is quite a long time.

31st March
A friend's friend works at the cinema we frequent. She was at the stand letting people in today, and as she was tearing up my ticket she commented on my recently-shaved beard, saying that I looked more attractive.

Inflated ego GET.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
All my RWBY merchandise arrived pretty early. Sweet~
This picture.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://img11.deviantart.net/2413/i/2016/055/b/3/azuki__maple__coconut__cinnamon___nekopara_sekai_by_plank_69-d9sx4tx.png

Cinnamon isn't my favourite but christ is she growing on me. There really needs to be more pictures of her with her hair down.
I joined Fakku
i got weed. My new town is the driest fucking place I've ever been, and i finally have a guy.
A week to go until Ratchet & Clank 2016 comes out, and the film a week after that.

Had the game preordered since last July. Excited is an understatement.
tis the weekend, thank god
Briefly saw my manager while I was walking home with a friend. He too thought she was fit.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Had fanart of me drawn by @hse-3744083 <3
I got paid. Feeling slightly less poor.

Also, recently I've had more wimmins talk to me.
  • One spoke to me on Tagged and now I have her on Snapchat even though I fucking hate Snapchat.

• An old crush from my teenage MSN days (yet she managed to stay hot) randomly struck up conversation with me this morning, still as affectionate as ever

• And I've reconnected with an old friend, also from the MSN days, because she posts a lot of anime-related stuff and I've been commenting on them. She's open to talk about hentai so to have a conversation with her without restriction was nice.

All have kids and one is engaged and one doesn't seem to be with her kid's dad anymore. Not a fan of kids. But even still it feels good to connect with people on some level.
An old co-worker invited me to go out to a gay bar on Thursday. I respectfully declined because I was recovering from a fever for the past few days.

On that, I told a few co-workers about getting invited to go to said bar, this was one of their responses:

Idk man, you should go and check it out. Look, maybe you're not bi, you could be 100% gay. You could at least show it some half interest.

and my response to that was:

Motherfuck, what does my sexuality have to do with not wanting to go to a gay bar? I said I didn't want to go because I'm still feeling sick.

After that, I was cracking up the whole day thinking back on it.
I saw my girlfriend today and we spent the evening together. Was suppose to watch a DVD but sexy other things happened