One insignificant thing that made your day better

Gummi bears + Jello = Happy me!

Oct 21st
Well I'm stuck by myself today since everyone is busy.
At the very least it's a good day to get some shit done around here, and I think I know of a way to give Cherry a lovely surprise when she gets home.

Oct 21st part two
Cherry loved the surprise, especially since her day was kinda rough. Said surprise was me doing some minor alterations to the lighting amd pillow arrangements and moving the TV and an end table around, and basically turning our bed fort (which I upgraded again) into a cinema. I had the Little Panda Fighter to riff on, sodas, candy,and popcorn ready when she got home. Her angry yet hilarious commentary of the movie while laying back in bed (and gentle snuggles from yours truly) really helped her unwind her frustrations from today.
have today off from work, spending the day catching up on Anime among other things...
Gravity cat the adequately amused
When I'm drunk I softly bite my hand to determine how much my motor functions have dulled since I can feel the difference. I'm weird I know.
But I'm quite buggered apparently so I best be careful.

Why does this make my day better? I've been giggling at memes I wouldn't have normally.
Sprite. Lots of Sprite.
With a bit of food coloring, we colored our drink our respective colors, put them in these plastic graduated cylinders I picked up, and played this simple card game Lime made. The drinks were our lifebars.
It's pay day.
Added to my collection of video game soundtracks.
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
Clean house, found five bucks in change.
bongzilla Your Weird Cousin
Found an extra $2 I didn't know I had in my wallet. Also, the Cubs won the World Series.
Got some upvotes on older comments I put some thought into
At work the fire alarm box is on the fritz; apparently battery trouble. It keeps beeping at us every 5 seconds, not the kind of sound you want to hear for hours on end and it drove us all fucking bonkers. We can turn it off with one of the buttons but it only shuts up for a literal minute before it starts beeping again. Kinda dumb.

I found out that holding the button down keeps it in check so I did this:

Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/MUKLoyY.jpg

Spoiler:
We've contacted the maintenance number on the panel but apparently they said they couldn't help us. We also contacted the Outlet we lease our unit from, HR and our Area Manager and not one of them was helpful in any way. The guy who checks our fire exit came in and noticed it; he contacted the Outlet as well and let them know but again, heard nothing back from that.

Always nice having a reliable support network who are willing to help when you're in a jam.
My boyfriend got the day off work c:
I ate food today.

It was edible.
>It's 11am, I'm at work on the tills
>Yawn because tired, worked all weekend and today had an 8am start
>Customer catches me yawning. They say "You're not allowed to yawn, you just started".
>I respond with "I've been here for 3 hours."

They shut up after that.
I slept more than three hours.
Learned to let her go
A coworker covered my lunch ^_^
8th November
Day off tomorrow after four 8am starts with 8+ hour shifts, most of them dealing with huge crowds of people and doing deliveries while running on a lack of sleep.

9th November
Had a dental appointment and the guy was happy with how they looked so no fillings required. He said "Just keep doing what you've been doing and see you in 6 months".

>Tfw I've taken no care of my teeth at all by forgetting to brush and frequently binging on junk food, sweets included, and he tells me to keep doing it. ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
Got RetroArch setup with my old computer, and basically turned it into a retro arcade console. Even got arcade sticks for a more arcade experience.

Also decorated the thing with this stencil I found on Google images. Said stencil is sharpied on the computer case, the arcade sticks (in various colors) and even in the background image for RetroArch's main menu.

I call the thing the Ox-Box
my girlfriend found out i watch this site.... she ok with it and finds it horny to look arround here to :O lucky me
People getting passionately butthurt over the pronounciation of GIF.

Spoiler:
The "soft" G occurs when G comes before E, I or Y according to English grammar. Hell we even pronounce G on its own as "JEE". So the hard G people insist is correct is actually incorrect.
But it's a made-up word so do whatever the fuck you want.

Bought a bunch of things on Amazon. 3DS, Pokémon Sun, various chargers. A productive day.

And I bought a phone off a coworker the other day. It runs much more smoothly than what I've been using; I managed to get to 100k points on Robot Unicorn Attack 2 because there was no framerate drop. Can usually only get about 30k because of the reduced framerate fucking me over. I've yet to put my sim into the phone, I've just not gotten around to it.

Though the App Store kept asking for his password even though I was signed in to the App Store and iCloud so I had to wipe the phone. Would suck not being able to update anything.