One insignificant thing that made your day better

FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Getting better at Dead or Alive. By better, I mean, I'm not button mashing as much.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
1st May
I've discovered the Ghost Stories English dub.

It's completely legit; everything is ad-libbed. Most of these seems to poke fun at the show itself and some even break the fourth wall.

Spoiler:

8th May
Woke up from a 12 hour sleep and had a shit. I was pissing for 20 seconds. Oh god did I feel better for it.
Why does the body share muscles for the bladder and the arsehole, it's a right pain.

13th May
I was grinding for TP Medals on Xenoverse 2 and finally had a decent consistent party going where I kept getting a podium position on contributions on fights (damage dealt, support, meeting Evaluation Criteria objectives like Ki Blaster or Ultimate User). Must've done this same Expert Mission about 7 times with them all. Then I receive a random message from the host of the party saying "Everyone likes your majin gj".
It felt good man.

It's quite rare for me to see female majins hanging around the hub area, so I don't think people use them all that much, or at least use them as their main character which is a shame. They have a Stamina Break time reduction bonus, their heavy attack is long-ranged and I love their basic attack combo string. Plus they're really nice to look at, they have nice butts.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/vT0FFya.jpg
Earlier today I came to a realisation; I don't wash my hair thoroughly enough so I always end up with quite a bit of dandruff after and I end up scratching my scalp pulling small lumps of dead skin off. That's probably why my hair's begun to thin a bit. Today I decided to be a bit more thorough and even the red patches on my scalp were free of flakes. It was glorious.
Getting into a retarded discussion with someone on a Dragon Ball facebook page.

I'm making it seem like I'm passionate about my arguement but above all else I'm just bored and I like watching them get butthurt that someone disagrees with them. This one's not resorting to insults though, that's rare.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Exams done for another year.
27th June
My DS Lite turned up. So when I got home from work I made the grind of transferring almost all my 'Mons from Pokémon Ruby to SoulSilver via Pal Park, then some of them to Black 2 (only some because the minigame you have to play to transfer them from Gen 4 is fucking infuriating), and those were Transported via Poké Transporter to the Transport Box in Pokémon Bank which I then sent to Sun.
They went on quite a journey.

I've missed my old Groudon. I nicknamed it Rog because pre-release images of Ruby and Sapphire in a magazine I saw before its release had someone using a Groudon with that very nickname. But I disgress; its moveset fucking sucked because 18 year old me didn't take into account what stats did when teaching moves so I fixed that right away. It had Eruption, Solarbeam, Fissure and Ancient Power. Now has Earthquake, Smack Down, Swords Dance and Overheat. Overheat is Special but it hits hard regardless. Kinda sad it stopped learning Slash after D/P/PT.

2nd July
So there's a game on Steam still in Early Access called Slime Rancher. Some time back I discovered there was a wiki dedicated to it, so I began being a regular contributor.

The food in the game was all listed in one article because the sysops felt there wasn't enough information on them to have their own and to keep things "tidy" - which is plain fucking retarded since they're all seperate objects with their own properties and the articles could be bulked out with images and bullshit information - but the table they were listed in caused a few issues; other articles linked to it would link correctly, but then the table would load in the reclaimed space would send you to the bottom of the screen, then the article's comments would load in and you would find yourself in the middle of a random discussion between other users. And because the articles didn't exist you couldn't search for a specific food either, you had to navigate this one, very cluttered article. It was a really fucking bad format. So I provided some arguements for giving them seperate articles about a week ago and left it at that.

This morning I discovered someone agreed with me and began giving them their own articles again, so I spent the day polishing those up and giving them images.

It's a stupid thing to get happy about, but I did nontheless.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Forum Image: https://my.mixtape.moe/gnbcyn.PNG
I ate some sushi today. Something I do about once a month because it's a rip off (but so worth it).
First day back at work yesterday. They seemed pleased to see me, though I put that lightly. Considering I was told the new guy buggered up the banking a few times reaching into double digits each time, could probably see why. Though one incident was confirmed to just be a mistake when giving change, she gave a 20 instead of a 10.

I think he's pocketing it, though I have no proof. Safe and tills are always fine but the banking isn't.
I'm slowly catching up with the anime that I'm behind on, really enjoyed A Centaur's Life.
27th July
First day off in 6 days.

We're understaffed at the worst possible time because of the school holidays so every day has been insanely busy. In our team of 8, 2 are ill, 2 are on holiday, one is never available to cover shifts (could have done with him today in fact), and one drives me up the fucking wall. Be nice to get away from it all for a couple of days.

29th July
Over the past few days I've been working on getting a Shiny Beldum on Sun through SOS chaining just because I wanted one. Had to use Alolan Marowak with False Swipe.

Three broken chains because I attacked a caller without an ally instead of wasting a turn healing when it didn't need it, two seperate instances of keeping the game running overnight while on charge while I slept to preserve chains, three Max Elixirs, 170 Leppa Berries and a Master Ball later (it has the catch rate of a Legendary and I just wanted to get it over with) I finally got it. It was a headache to be sure.
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/bDDT610.jpg?1
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Pole dancing classes have really helped out my physical conditioning, started doing some stamina based exercises with my wife. Plus looking at my flat stomach is nice, lol.
After working 5 days in a row, finally two days off.
I'm officially out of debt (at least from my bank account). Now to start working on my credit score so I can get a business loan.
Caught a Shiny Wishiwashi and beat the first leg of the Battle Tree on Sun.

My Shiny Mimikyu and Shiny Toucannon were da real MVPs. Alolan Marowak helped, but not much.
A model who joined deviant art 3 weeks ago flirted with me via pm. it could've been just an overly friendly gesture, but either way I had to turn down her advances since I'm not into romance. But dammit, I was flattered seeing as she was quite a hottie.
Last night I fell asleep about 7pm woke up at 1am. Then back off to sleep at 5am and woke up at 1pm. 14 hours sleep overall.

I think I was tired.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Got a copy of "Love Selection" in english for 26 bucks including shipping from the USA to Germany. Thought at first somebody sold the japanese version and by mistake added the wrong book id and info, but decided to give it a try. It came yesterday and it was actually the english version in a very good condition. Man, was I happy...
15th September
My farts smelt like raw sewage all day so I took a dump when I got home from work. Problem solved.
Had more in there than I realised.

Also I contacted my till buddy telling her I get a Saturday off soon so I can go to the charity shop again. It's been about 2-3 months since I was last there. I'll be honest, I mostly go to pester her. Actually really miss her.

20th September
Worked 6 days in a row, including two of the busiest days we've had so far. Kind of annoying I keep getting lumped with 6-day-in-a-row shifts. Just nice to get a day off.
623 FAKKU QA
Discovered this song from a rhythm game called Deemo. It's coming to the Switch next week so I'll probably get it.
Spoiler: