One insignificant thing that made your day better

Watching the ERASED Anime based on a friends recommendation

see also
I slaughtered a mosquito that was hindering my sleep.
I therefore proceded to sleep triumphantly.
Plutonium Rainbow wrote...
I slaughtered a mosquito that was hindering my sleep.
I therefore proceded to sleep triumphantly.

this guys Avi and the drive it gives me to watch PLUUUUUUUUUUUS ULTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! again
Gravity cat the adequately amused
This:

Spoiler:
POST REQUIREMENT LOL
I won Hatsun's contest lol
Payday the other day, got more than I expected. Decided to treat myself with a bottle of Jim Beam honey whiskey. Quite nice.

And when I got home from work my dad gave me a small pot of honey while he was out. For some reason it has a Best Before date even though honey doesn't spoil.
Gravity cat wrote...
Payday the other day, got more than I expected. Decided to treat myself with a bottle of Jim Beam honey whiskey. Quite nice.

And when I got home from work my dad gave me a small pot of honey while he was out. For some reason it has a Best Before date even though honey doesn't spoil.

All food items are required to have a Best Before date.
But (at least according to what I learned here in germany) the Best Before Date doesnt actually mean you cant use it after that, it means the Producer guarantees that the Nutrient amounts stated on the packaging are this until the Best Before date.

the other thing is the "Use By" Date that fresh Seafood has for example. You are not allowed to serve or use those Items after the given date.
Melfice_1 wrote...
the Best Before Date doesnt actually mean you cant use it after that, it means the Producer guarantees that the Nutrient amounts stated on the packaging are this until the Best Before date.

Had a feeling that was the case. Still kinda weird for honey though.
waterflame FAKKUDL.NET
Made someone happy by sharing there work. That was pretty cool owo
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/q5Wpkk1.png
A girl on my BookFace keeps uploading pictures of herself from when she was a teenager. The funny thing is, she looked better then than she does now.

I found this highly amusing.
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
I got to make lame puns in three different settings today.
30th August
Manager showed me the ropes for closing procedures. A lot to take on all at once but the concept is fairly simple. She also gave me a lift home.
Her mum's puppy is fucking adorable. Not normally a dog person, but this one made my metaphorical ovaries explode.

31st August
Found a fiver on the floor.

4th September
The head of my old shaver broke and can no longer get replacements so I kinda needed to buy another. I went to Argos a few weeks ago, bought one for 15 quid and used it for the first time today.I was done shaving within 5 minutes. I'm used to it taking 20, random bits of my beard getting trapped while shaving (which hurt a bit) and frequently needing to change batteries to maintain the shaver's maximum speed. Well pleased.

13th September
Today I got told I did a good job on my first Sunday shift.
That made me feel a little better.

17th September
Had a stock count on Friday and we finished much earlier than expected.

18th September
Found out almost a year ago we sell Sword Art Online manga on our website (complete with reading right to left). Someone ordered it online thinking it was How to draw manga and after she got her refund it's just been floating around in the stock room ever since. We can't sell it since it comes up on the tills as absolutely free under an odd name and it never appears in stock counts so I figured no-one would miss it if I appropriated it.
Sadly it's the Alfheim Online arc.

25th September
Survived the chaotic shitfest known as Payday weekend. Actually managed to do what I needed to in the end. Had to clean up 2 spills, do 6 refunds/exchanges overall, 2 of which were to apply discounts they missed for this Privelage thing we're doing because they're fucking awkward, continuously lost the will to live when displays I tidied were wrecked 20 minutes later and products were opened and not put back or they damaged the box to open it, but I survived. Just. Working a short shift tomorrow then I get a few days off. Bliss.
After a century of searching then eventually giving up on it I found the song I was searching for.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Perfected the garbanzo bean, mushroom burger recipe. My little niece came to visit today.
Went out for the day with my parents, who neglected to tell me they suddenly decided to go to Canterbury instead of Hythe so I made myself out to look a right cunt to the bus driver who had to gracefully tell me they're not going to Hythe.

I anticipated a long bus journey beforehand so I took my GameBoy Advance SP and Pokémon Yellow.
From a fresh save, I got to Cerulean City and started clearing Cerulean cape.

Spoiler:
I didn't get very far with my previous save. Must've been a few years old now since I was still using all caps for nicknames, but apparently I was exploiting the Mew Glitch since I was stood outside the Underground path with the Gambler that triggers the glitch, and I already had a Mew in my party.

I've had this particular catridge for 17 years now. Many years of fun were had with this thing.

Also that Kim Khardashian woman got robbed after being an idiot and flaunting her jewellery. I've seen people speaking out against her being accused of victim blaming, which I find fucking hilarious because sometimes the victim is just an idiot.

8th October
Internet got upgraded to fiber yesterday. It's still slower than our last provider according to various internet speed tests but I don't notice much of a difference.

My mum was convinced we already were on fiber, but the internet speeds said otherwise. After rummaging through the paperwork we turned out to be on the cheapest package they had. She hadn't considered that providers have varying internet speeds in their packages and that cheapest = slowest. After a month of getting pissed and yelling "Fucking load", I finally convinced her to upgrade, provided I chip in for it.
If you know me, you probably saw this coming. Cherry. Blah blah blah complications of employment the past 3 or so months... She's basically been the lady of the house, doing all the chores and stuff while I'm at work. She outdid herself today. Our room has never been so organized.
Watched a stream of TeamFourStar playing the beta of DB Xenoverse 2. I really like some of the fanart that came out of their character, Puddin.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/d61VU0P.jpg

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/3wvz8wI.jpg
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
Finished HW for the week
Finally have a week off. I was beginning to get mentally exhausted and it was affecting my general mood.

It's sad when my plans for the week are to catch up on animu, binge on YouTube videos, catch up with the cartoon chinese pr0ns and gaming. Though I'm also going to the cinema tomorrow for the first time in 3 weeks because my friends and I have all been busy.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
Found a quarter on the floor