One insignificant thing that made your day better

I looked at the Steam Sale and bought nothing.
waterflame FAKKUDL.NET
"Hey waterflame! Can you get my shoe out of the freezer?!"

I had just walked in the door. My friend ask me to get their shoe out of the freezer. Quite odd opening to freezer to see a show with just food everywhere else(one of these things is not like the other). I'm still not very sure why you'd just put one shoe in the freezer.

Enjoy free FAKKU books everyone.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Leaving the EU
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Got paid a decent amount. Don't feel so poor.
Taz_9000 wrote...
Leaving the EU

looks like that aint gonna happen so soon.

also this (related)
waterflame FAKKUDL.NET
So I was trying to play an old game I had and it changed the resolution of my desktop.
The good part of this... I have Fences. It's quite the helpful program when this happens. I believe it's a paid product know or what ever... but I've been using a Version 1.0 RC since I can't remember :p (When it was a Release candidate and didn't cost money). Well I don't really use it much for what it was meant for(though I do use a one fence to hold the mass amount of bookmarks for chrome I leave on my desktop. But in a few clicks it puts all my icons back... quite nice.
Woke up with the back of my head being incredibly itchy to the point it was driving me mad; a combination of not washing it for days and forgetting to take my ponytail out before I go to sleep and sleeping with it in.

Washed my hair. After the initial itchy shock from being exposed to hot water, it was instant relief.
Listening to metal songs somehow made me feel better today.
Its my birthday so one year closer to death lol
"Hey you! You playing Pokemon too, right?"
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Set a date for my wedding.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
DatYuriThough wrote...
Set a date for my wedding.

WHEN?! I WANNA BE THERE! D;
8th July
Found out there was a Trophy expansion to the Console edition of Minecraft, so I've just done them all.

Getting Wither skulls and Iron/Emerald blocks for them is a huge grind. Thankfully I found an Enchanted Apple previously but now I'll have to farm pigmen to replace it, because my friend also wants to do the trophies. Thank fuck for the pigman grinder I built.

12th July
This is a thing
Forum Image: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/scoobydoo/images/6/6f/Traps_Illustrated.png/revision/latest?cb=20160107194820
I ate a bagel. Like a bawss.
Pokemon Go rolled out and someone kept a central point at our Uni Lured
I finally figured out how to block numbers on my phone after a year and a half of owning it, so I can block nuisance phonecalls.
One 0161 number in particular that's been hassling me the past few days was the guinea pig. Called me 4 fucking times just yesterday, the first time woke me up and I panicked thinking I was late for work and they were asking where I was.

Signed up to stop receiving nuisance phonecalls. Hope it works.

And I bought cooking oil. Sick of not having any and having to use that 1cal shit we have that smells and looks awful.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Gravity cat wrote...
I finally figured out how to block numbers on my phone after a year and a half of owning it, so I can block nuisance phonecalls.
One 0161 number in particular that's been hassling me the past few days was the guinea pig. Called me 4 fucking times just yesterday, the first time woke me up and I panicked thinking I was late for work and they were asking where I was.

if its 0161 number then it from the Manchester area (up toward my area)
try giving this a go so you dont need to block numbers individually
https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/phone-internet-downloads-or-tv/stop-getting-nuisance-calls-and-texts/
14th July
Taz_9000 wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

if its 0161 number then it from the Manchester area (up toward my area)
try giving this a go so you dont need to block numbers individually
https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/phone-internet-downloads-or-tv/stop-getting-nuisance-calls-and-texts/

Aye.
I've been doing research into stopping these calls but I never came across this. Thanks

21st July

Was playing Minecraft with a friend when...

Saw the opportunity and took it.
noticing my work computer now counts down to my birthday (well, its counting to the date, altho for a different reason)
Took myself out to the archery range nearby for a shooting session. Happy to say after three months of inconsistent practice between work and other complications, my aim and overall ability is finally starting to sharpen. Felt like much needed therapy considering how low my overall mood has been after the last couple days. Might reward myself by ordering higher quality arrows soon.