One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

I forgot to take an extra par of underwear to my swimming lesson and had to walk home without one which made me anxious and stressed for half an hour till I reached my house.
My brother simply does not know how to ask a favor. His snark isn't funny when it's condescending. If you're trying to motivate me to work with you on a project like, say, organizing a bedroom, speak to me on my volume level.

He may sound like a dickhead regardless, but I'd be more inclined to listen to him if only he didn't talk like someone begging to have his chin split with a hammer.

Fucking prick.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Filled myself up stupid with pizza. Then I had the bright idea to drink fruit squash until my stomach was past its limit. Was in physical pain and eventually I brought back up some of what I ate and drank.

The good news is I'm no longer in pain, but vomiting is always an unpleasant experience.
http://iichan.hk/vg/src/1391354085356.gif

I have this GIF as my sig right now... Only it isn't animating... And it doesn't even show up on mobile...
NutritiousGoop wrote...
http://iichan.hk/vg/src/1391354085356.gif

I have this GIF as my sig right now... Only it isn't animating... And it doesn't even show up on mobile...

[color=#993300]Fixed it, compressed it, shrunk it to fulfill sig restrictions all good fun, if you wanna make it your avi....well, let me know

Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/IrhA8uS.gif

OT: I found a hentai series I used to watch and I fapped. I'm not supposed to. I can't betray my love like that. She doesn't, she waits for me, is it right for me to do it? I highly doubt it
SneeakyAsian wrote...

[color=#993300]Fixed it, compressed it, shrunk it to fulfill sig restrictions all good fun, if you wanna make it your avi....well, let me know

Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/IrhA8uS.gif

[/quote]

Thank you!
That work is obviously going to be a pain in the butt about getting my final paycheck. Sigh.
Bank statement came.

It's out of date by a few days so it doesn't show the amount I was refunded for the laptop, or the fact I spent £17.99 on takeaway pizza because I was starvin', but simply put I need to keep a better eye on my finances.

£20 a week should tide me over a month, leaving a bit extra for my subscription to Cineworld and other minor luxuries. Provided I continue to get paid the amount I did last month. If I get paid more I'll worry less. If I get paid less I'll worry more. But the Minimum Wage is apparently going up soon (or has done) so hoping the former.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Spent most of my money on my card on clothing. Kind of annoying given how it wouldn't have been an issue if I had noticed soon enough that I ordered the wrong size and could have reordered without losing any more money. Also didn't realise I had a gift card on clothing so I could have saved £10 regardless...I'm so oblivious sometimes...
[color=#993300]Worst fears confirmed, she's in the hospital....
My sex drive has been insatiable as of late. In the past 2 days alone I've whacked off at least 20 times.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Gravity cat wrote...
Bank statement came.

It's out of date by a few days so it doesn't show the amount I was refunded for the laptop, or the fact I spent £17.99 on takeaway pizza because I was starvin', but simply put I need to keep a better eye on my finances.

£20 a week should tide me over a month, leaving a bit extra for my subscription to Cineworld and other minor luxuries. Provided I continue to get paid the amount I did last month. If I get paid more I'll worry less. If I get paid less I'll worry more. But the Minimum Wage is apparently going up soon (or has done) so hoping the former.

It has gone up.
now it's £6.50.
I do believe labour wanted it to be £7 but not 100% if it was them or some other party who wanted it
Apparently my Uni is comprised of idiots who can't tell their left hand from their right hand. I'm seriously amazed at how the Uni is still standing.
Pick-N-Pull took the car today. RIP Mitsubish. :(
The fact that I have to wait for my grandma to go to sleep, so that I can go to the yard naked enjoy some rain, in this beautiful rainy night. To then jerk to some Fakku, excelent collection of hentai.

I'm just going to smoke a joint while i wait. :)

Forum Image: http://www.hcomicbook.com/imglink/gallery/d526f2166a2eb2651b640597266163163832527d.jpg
Got into a pointless arguement because someone somehow mistook my counterarguement to their opinion as getting offended. Apparently I had an attitude while I said it, so they gave me what they considered the same attitude back. They were just being excessively rude for no reason but when I said that, they even argued the toss about that.

So I gave up and stopped talking to them.
$250 to ship my packages. That's a holy hell of a lot of money.
Watched Jurassic Bark again. Cried for a few minutes before composing myself.
janxsvankmajer wrote...
The fact that I have to wait, so that I can go to the yard naked enjoy some rain, in this beautiful rainy night. To then jerk to some Fakku, excelent collection of hentai.

Feel the rain on your skin!
No one else can feel it for you.
Only you can let it in.
No one else... No one else can
Feel the rain on your skin!

OT: it's not everyday you have to talk to your friend about possibly taking anti-depressants. Well, okay, I wasn't the one doing the talking to both Lemon and Lime, Cherry was... But only because I talked to Cherry about it before leaving for work.

I know they're trying to stay happy but they shouldn't have to pretend nothing is wrong. Truth be told I always worried about Lime maybe having depression just from how sad she could be some days for no good reason, but this whole blindness things seems to have pushed both of the twins over the line with one trying to drag the other back to their side.
Friend's got anxiety issue.

Spoiler:
Friend: I can't sleep.
Me: Why not?
Friend: I don't know man. Probably anxiety.
Me: What are you worried about?
Friend: I don't know. Something.
Me: What? Studies? Relationships? Life?
Friend: Something.

Nigga pls. You're seriously shitting on my mood.
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: