One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

[color=#993300]College entrance exam tomorrow
How is it possible to have an unexciting round of UNO with your family and friends who can get into the game?!?!
How?
Our shower mysteriously has no water pressure again.
I woke up at 11 am. I should seriously try to readjust my sleep times.
My brother's probably pissed off at me on an entirely new level.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
ClosetPervert wrote...
[size=12][/h]
I want to get into Exhentai, but at every turn I get rejected.

>Make an account on the G.E-hentai forums .
>You now have access to Exhentai.
>Clear Exhentai Cookies in your browser's settings
>Go to Exhentai.
>Profit

Also you don't need to add black font BBCode; by default text is black. Same goes for Font Size, by default it's 12. Having BBcode that makes font look identical to default is just extra work for no benefit whatsoever.
My voice is out of commission for today. I fucked my chords up something fierce yesterday, and this perpetual sore throat isn't helping matters any.
It was a terribly depressing day in the UK, as usual because of the cloudy sky. But for some unknown reason I felt extra depressed today.
They wouldn't give me another damn Budweiser. Yeah I'm drunk but I'm not that drunk!
And you know what drunk means!
My beloved Mitsubishi Diamante dropped transmission right in the middle of the freeway. Thankfully I am moving in 6 days time, nevertheless... RIP old car friend. T_T
[color=#993300]Father walked in on something.....intimate
Feeling more depressed today, and then I found this

Spoiler:

Are people in the UK always so depressed? Guy dancing on the Tube couldn't even get half of these people to crack a smile dang it.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
When I went to deposit some money at the atm machine, it only verified $120 out of $180. They never gave me the $60 back. The main bank was closed at the time, so I couldn't file a complaint that the machine ate my money.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
So fucking cold...and it raining all day didn't help to warm me up...
The rain got stronger when I had to bike to and home from school... when I got home and to school it stopped. When I went to cheerleading it started and when I arrived it stopped... RAIN WHY DO YOU HAUNT ME
[color=#993300]One of those "quiet" days. Always so concerning...
Even in my dreams they are still as loud as ever. Thank you women of the household for disrupting my nap.
Pick N' Pull rescheduled me to Wednesday after I waited around for them for 4 hours.
Raining again which i don't mind but makes me not want to do anything...
The trash guys apparently 'forgot' to empty our bins today. Now I've got 2 bags of trash and food waste lying on the lawn. I hope it doesn't start to smell or anything.
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: