One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Tsujoi Social Media Manager
30 min wait, only 3 cars in front of me. they forget my drink and gave me the small nachos. Too tired and hungry to drive all the way back.
A relatively close friend of mine recently busted his right arm up pretty badly while mountain biking.

Spoiler:
On the bright side, however, I got a gig because of said incident.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
New content on Runescape to play, but I can't do it because I can't stay connected long enough to do simple tasks. Like entering my Bank PIN or putting up offers on the Grand Exchange.

It takes 3 minutes to do a 10 second job.
Woke up from a happy dream and was a bit sad it was only a dream.
The piercings i ordered, don't look so good as i had imagined.
Still no progress on Flares........ FLARES WHY U SO DIFFICULT?
Cat-ness NekoMancer
My computer makes it to hot in my room
I'm sick. It's s cold. I feel like shit...
Ugh.
My nephews come over to bang on my door while sleeping so i get to wake up with annoying headache cause of dogs barking...
I left Denver and am back in New Jersey.
There's no wind outside. Ick.
... Fucking hell.
Try having a bad cold AND a stomach virus!

I've been bedridden all day...
And I'm dehydrated but can barley even keep water down...
Fuuuuuh...

I'm making Cherry sleep over at the Twins place for now so she doesn't get sick.
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
I tasted my first health potion in the new game im playing, and here i though enemies only did 1 damage to me all game.
That ONE FUCKING STAFFER AT AX who gave me shit for my Nozomi daki flag today. Every other staffer that I walked by and attendees that saw it thought it was fucking cool, but this guy had to be the asshole and talk to me about:

"Hey, you can't have that in here. You should'n't even be showing it in public. I'm going to have to ask you to take it down or get kicked out."

FUCK THAT GUY.
Its my bday and its going really shitty for now

its really warm which i like but my boyfriend is a bitch because the heat makes him all passive agressive. So i need to be really careful what to do and say

Of course again i got no congratulations or presents from anyone, no cake for me, no date or party or whatever just a regular sunday. Adult life sucks as hell.
i should be study for my exams too...

The best thing about today is that i finally managed to put my hair in a perfect odango bun just like Saber from Fate stay night. (Brown hair thought).
Got publicly shamed by a staffer on Day 3 at AX at the Sentai Booth for my daki flag and completely killed my day for me. Dude could've handled it differently instead of shouting at me.
LavenderLucifer wrote...
Its my bday and its going really shitty for now

its really warm which i like but my boyfriend is a bitch because the heat makes him all passive agressive. So i need to be really careful what to do and say

Of course again i got no congratulations or presents from anyone, no cake for me, no date or party or whatever just a regular sunday. Adult life sucks as hell.
i should be study for my exams too...

The best thing about today is that i finally managed to put my hair in a perfect odango bun just like Saber from Fate stay night. (Brown hair thought).

Awww :( Happy Birthday tho.
Was happily sexting a girl I know until just now. I told her beforehand that I was rubbish with telling people to do specific sexual things to themselves yet she insisted with it. I ran out of ideas and she got frustrated with me. It ended on blunt one word responses, a limp dick and seething annoyance that she once again got pissed off with me on the slightest provocation.

Sigh. Makes me wonder why I even like this girl.
Still sick... Stomach virus is better now but I can't shake this cold...
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
Invintory truck was 30 min late today, everything at work was late today.