One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

People stare at me, stare at me,god why do they stare at me so much T.T
i feel fat as hell too, i shouldnt have worn such a short dress today

Had to walk home in the dark and met a group of creepy girls...my nightmare i swear.
I'm starting to believe thieves are watching my movements as my bike got stolen again.... and that's the third bike I've lost over the last year.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
No game no life collectors box is missing
it will show up eventually
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I've been told we no longer do Shopping Centre discounts at work and when I tell anyone asking for one that we no longer do them, they get the arse. They continue the shitty attitude after I give them a 20% voucher which will be valid soon.

Shoot the fucking messenger whydonctha.

Edit: I asked one of my other coworkers what the deal is with Shopping Centre discounts and they told me that we do still do them if they present a shopping centre card. So basically keep doing what I've been doing. But they did say that "it keeps changing" so I guess it's not the first time our stance on those discounts has changed. Sigh, conflicting information.
Mostly a combination of having to go to work and this goddamn place always being down for maintenance.
A light blew at work and began smoking really badly. The shop had to be shut for about half an hour so the Outlet's engineers could cut the light down and tape off the wire. Stunk of burnt dust for about 2-3 hours.

I hoped it'd be shut all day since I've done long shifts for the past 3 days and I couldn't be bothered with today. Oh well, at least I'm getting paid for what I did do.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
stock delivery was delayed until, then got told it won't arrive until 9pm.
manger says to us to go home and come back in morning. but on the other hand
I broke a vase in the Twin's apartment and I'm sorry about it. The flowers were fake but it was a nice little vase.
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
no new shokugeki, needing to wait extra time for my weekly anime is painful
I BROKE MY 3DS, HAMMERED MY FINGER, AND GOT A MOSQUITO INFESTATION IN MY HOUSE ALL ON THE SAME DAY, YESTERDAY!

LIKE, WHAT THE FUCK!?
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Iwata died today. That sucked a lot.
i was eating all day at work and now i feel really fat. had steak and eggs, a cup cake, a double cheese burger, and some bread. sounds good right, no i was really sluggish after everything hit.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Woke up late and got to work an hour late, my boss said he was reconsidering my promotion
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
My Father's disease is reappearing.
I got stomped hard in every round of every game played today.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
I either put out the trash too late or the garbage man didn't even come around...
Gravity cat wrote...
Constant posts from a girl I know on Facebook suffering from "I am an adult" syndrome. She keeps posting about how grown up she is and writes every little thing as if it was a personal accomplishment.

She's 17 and in the few times I've been around her, I've gotten the impression that she thinks she knows everything. When she volunteered at the charity shop I volunteer at she kept giving myself and my till buddy advice, despite her only being there for 3 weeks and us being there a year and a half. But she kept doodling on the tables and stamping us with ink. She's fallen out with her family twice and moved 4 times in the last year alone.

Hopefully she'll grow out of it.

This girl again. Now she's complaining about being recommended to stay in Social Service care until she's a young adult - a minimum of 4 years - because they don't think she's ready for the adult world yet. Someone had to say it.

The funny thing is she's been posting about applying to various jobs and patting herself on the back for it.

Spoiler:
I don't know why she pisses me off so much.
could only watch the first 8 episodes of Fate/Zero, damn you sleep
I am broke... mentally!
Woke up, got out of bed, trudged along to the toilet bare-footed and felt something crunch under my feet. Looked down at my feet to find a whole army of dead flies on the floor.

Whatever drowsiness I had felt until that point vanished in less than a nanosecond.