One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Gravity cat the adequately amused
Yesterday:
There's a "free cooking book" promotion on at the place I work at (which I was only made aware of when someone came in and asked about it), but it requires using the Discount function to put it through. Not normally a problem, except that regular Sales Assistants can't Discount on their own - we have to get a Supervisor, Assistant Manager or Manager to authorise using it every time. I can imagine what's going to happen on a busy day where lots of people claim their free book.

What is the fucking point, it just makes more work for everyone.

Today:
We have two types of shaped cushions at work: generic cartoon monsters for £7.99, and generic cartoon owls for £5.
A sign saying "Owl chaped cushions £5" was on the basket where the £7.99 ones were.

A customer saw this and had the shittiest attitude about it. Claimed that her kid picked up a monster one thinking it was an owl cushion. I probably would have been more sympathetic if not for her repeating the phrase "It's misleading" each time she spoke to either myself or her kid as if she was holier than thou or trying to get a pity-discount. Fair enough, the sign shouldn't have been there, but it's only misleading if you don't use common sense, and common sense dictates that IT LOOKED NOTHING LIKE A FUCKING OWL and OWLS DO NOT HAVE TEETH. Also it was clearly labelled as £7.99 on the tag.

Rather than be a cunt, politely tell me that the sign is wrong and I'll fix it as soon as I can. I am, after all, the person serving you. A fellow human. A little respect for providing you a service wouldn't go amiss.
Couldn't find an apartment in Jyväskylä cheap enough and close to where i'll be studying. So i had to move in with my dad. Thankfully my dad is a pretty cool guy.

Also, because i moved. I am now in a long distance relationship.
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
going up against a Cassiopeia in the mid lane in league of legends. She is a personal counter to me and i just dont like fighting her, kind of ruins the game for me.
Cherry beat me at Panel de Pon... 5 rematches later I didn't win once. How'd she get so good at that game?
My one week holiday started, and i am bored already...
I realized that one day I will die and I will never be able to play Final Fantasy IX again. :<
Jigsy wrote...
I realized that one day I will die

ditto

Spoiler:
i have no idea why that hit me so hard.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
Stuck in trying to learn Maya and ought to learn a computer language but not sure which (does cmd count?)
Too much soda. Stomach cramps are bound to happen when I go to bed.
its always when I lay down that the cramps start.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Bi-polarity kicked in, cried a lot, ranted a lot, came to the conclusion I'm a terrible human being.
Brain farted in front of my boss. Nothing bad but I feel like a moron.
A girl I like (who says she likes me) keeps getting pissed off with me for no reason. I keep confronting her about it but most of the time makes out like I'm the problem. The one time she did explain herself she says she doesn't know why I annoy her so much. The trigger is different every time but usually it's absolutely anything and everything.

Now she tells me she has a few days off work and is going to be spending them with a guy called Kris. And she's been very open about her sex life beforenow.

I cannot take much more of this toxic behaviour. I'm going to put a stop to it by cutting ties with her. Do not need these childish mind games.
Finally going post on here.

Working. I hate working in the mornings! Stupid boss...
after catching up on anime I feel a bit bored...
Working on Saturdays is just too much, people order way too much food on the weekend.
I was in "Go!" Mode all day today for some reason. I just got back from doing the last of my errands... I would have done that 3 hours ago if I hadn't distracted myself with getting ice cream, water guns, gummy bears to put in my jello cups, and then simply browsing Staples for a possible new office desk
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
i took the bus out to a card store where i play magic on my days off, but there was no one there to play with, and my card stopped working for some damn reason so i couldnt do any shopping
People ordering chickens one after another at work during a time i have to cook to order. Each chicken takes 5:30 min to cook, it adds up.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
My memory stick got corrupted, so now I have to buy another one. I'm not even sure if my game saves are ok. I got playstation plus, but I'll have to check to see if I set it on auto save.
Well I'm going to need a new mattress. Two springs are starting to pop up on Cherry's side of the bed. She woke up with a sore lower back and we cannot get remotely comfortable when we tried laying on that side of the bed.

I can't afford a mattress right now and one of us is going to have to sleep in the living room couch for a while (though I can probably sleep on the love seat no problem. I'm short enough to make it work. )