Stickies

Post Your Pics! i dont want to sound like a meany of an a$$...... why is it so hard for most of you to show you true self? i do it all the time. u dont need to hide it. were all friends …
[ Locked ] Request threads are not allowed Request threads of any form asking for help finding unlicensed/pirated content are not allowed anywhere on our forums: …

Topics

Traaaaveling~ I've made topics on traveling before...but fuck necrobumping. So, TELL ME FAKKERS. Where have you traveled to? Where are you cur…
Soda Why does soda taste better when it's in a cup full of ice then just drinking from a can? :O Its Dr. Pepper btw. ^-^
so cal graphic artists read Hey there everyone my friend and myself want to start a t-shirt brand witch eventually we will expand to other articles of clothing we are looking for a graphic artist to help us create logos and art …
So...starting collage tomorrow ...and I'm late to realize its not just booze and girls. ...Ok just kidding, I knew that and signed up anyway. How sad is that? XD Anyone else here go to collage? Any interesting experienc…
Fat Guys Why does everyone have a complex about fat guys in hentai?
Wushu I just finished watching The Myth produced by Jackie Chan Emperor Movies Limited, written by Jackie Chan, Starring Jackie Chan, beginning with Jackie Chan, and finishing with Jackie Chan. So I was thi…
Conversion of MKV files to MP4 files? yea recommend me a good one :D
never had any romance for 5 years... i'm 20 years old and it's been 5 years ever since i fell in love with a girl. Now i feel like i've been a very unhealthy person for not falling in love again. but throung those 5 years that i have bee…
best android apps and games? I'm relatively bored with the usual "top paid", "top free" and "staff picks"... what are the best apps and hand's in your opinion? Incidentally if you haven't tried baka-reader or A…
New T.V shows New T.V shows your excited for on U.S t.v or international. Shows I wanna see The Fades on BBC America and maybe Lost Girl on Syfy.
ItsComicKids Art thread :D Yeah ill post all my art here from Drawings to Digital stuff if you wanna recomen something just tell me and post a pic of it i need stuff to draw and please leave thoughts <3 …
Japanese drama shows Hi, first topic of mine. Has anyone watched any good Japanese drama shows that are NOT romance? Can you please recommend some to me? Edit: I have been looking for a Japanese TV sho…
Who are your favorite Youtubers? Mines are to name a few. Freddiew SxePhil …
Does the vagina of a virgin look different from the....... Does the vagina of a virgin look different from the vagina of someone whos not a virgin? Never did pay attention to detail. If you have picture of the two please post thanks in advance.
You are Annoying! Thumbnail
You are Annoying! Just wanna share this ANNOYING VIDEO! nya!nya!nya!nya!nya! . Annoying orange!. so, who else know annoying orange?!…
How's Tattoo with you? So yeah. I am planning to get "tattoed". When I inquired my friends, some of them agreed, while some of them stood in objection. They said that it looked dirty and will cause my blood even "dirtier".…
[ Poll ] Site you spent your time most? Heading explains it all.
Converting PDF to JPEG/JPG So I got some awesome pdf stuff but my acrobat pro trial is gunna run out one day. is there a good pdf to jpg converter out there?
public sex. Your thoughts about it?
why do you come here girls ok females i am wondering why do you come here to fakku and what do you do while you are on the site. i am asking because i dont know any females that go to a hentai site so curiosity has gotten the b…
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: