What are you wearing?

Pajama pants and blue tank top, then later possibly but gonna put on jeans and a cardigan for my sister-in-laws boyfriends birthday :3.
UsagiHime wrote...
black tights, White floral pencil skirt, Lace sleveless stop, Black and copper belt, Pumpd on my feet annnd my red Bob style wig and my glasses ^-^
Its a photoshoot day

Thats sounds like the prettiest thing anyone has worn in this thread :o I'm really tempted to ask if its possible to see that outfit.

I just took a shower, so I'm wearing a black knee lenght spaghetti strap dress that I usually wear after shower. And dark blue bra with white trimming. And I'm with Skelli, NO SOCKS. I'm almost always sockless at home and I put them on like 1min before shoes when I go out and when I get back home, I take them off right away.
Raparperi wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...
black tights, White floral pencil skirt, Lace sleveless stop, Black and copper belt, Pumpd on my feet annnd my red Bob style wig and my glasses ^-^
Its a photoshoot day

Thats sounds like the prettiest thing anyone has worn in this thread :o I'm really tempted to ask if its possible to see that outfit.

I just took a shower, so I'm wearing a black knee lenght spaghetti strap dress that I usually wear after shower. And dark blue bra with white trimming. And I'm with Skelli, NO SOCKS. I'm almost always sockless at home and I put them on like 1min before shoes when I go out and when I get back home, I take them off right away.

Omg I know right ~
I haven't been wearing socks lately, because it's been too warm to wear shoes, so I wear flats, and then don't put socks on after.

Feels so much better sockless anyways~
Raparperi wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...
Its a photoshoot day

Maaaaaaybe I can geta photo :P
Black sleeveless, scoopneck and scoop back cotton tank dress, sandals and contacts.
Distant worlds shirt, Black jeggings amd betty boop socks
Black skinnies, blue tank top, white cardigan, no socks :P.
A Texas Chainsaw Massacre shirt and black leggings.
Acapulco, Mexico shirt. and pants.
Grey long-sleeved thermal shirt with an elaborate design on the back. Loose-fitting jeans, black Etnies shoes, black lace bra, white and black panties. <3
Sweatshirt nothing underneath, jeans, and high knee socks.
fakku shirt, panties and bunny slippers.
Aqua tank top, purple bra, white panties and boyfriends pajama pants.
Pikachu pajamas
Shinzumakami wrote...
Pikachu pajamas

wonderfull

Fakku shirt, Pj pants covered in puppies with ballons.
Long-sleeve black motorcycle shirt, really skinny dark jeans, black bra, black panties, and my SF Giants baseball cap my friend Bobby gave to me.
A pink towel on my shoulders.
mdarkanima wrote...
Long-sleeve black motorcycle shirt, really skinny dark jeans, black bra, black panties, and my SF Giants baseball cap my friend Bobby gave to me.

Forum Image: http://puu.sh/2LsQV

OT: Khakis, my favorite button up, and plain red shirt. Interesting, amirite?
Medzy wrote...
mdarkanima wrote...

I have no idea what that pic means O__O
mdarkanima wrote...
Medzy wrote...
mdarkanima wrote...

Spoiler:

I have no idea what that pic means O__O

It's pretty much a tongue-and-cheek way of expressing arousal.
If I understand properly- [size=10]WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS YOUR ATTIRE SOUNDS ATTRACTIVE![/h] >////<