What are you wearing?

Comfy Boxers and Shirts.
Medzy wrote...

It's pretty much a tongue-and-cheek way of expressing arousal.
If I understand properly- [size=10]WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS YOUR ATTIRE SOUNDS ATTRACTIVE![/h] >////<<

Ohhhh I see now O_O thank you lol ^_^
Grey knitted leggings, Blsck under shirt and black lace dress to just above my knee with a Gold belt. Also wearing my red bob wig.
White semi-transparent blouse, orange with black pattern skirt, leather jacket, black upper and lower underwear, booties.
Reg skinnies, purple tank top, and grey Guess shirt. no socks :3. (but I was wearing some earlier :O)
Distant worlds shirt, no wig and Pj pants
Bpyfriends blue pajama pants with bulldogs on them, and a purple tank top, no socks or panties, and a black zebra bra :3.
Black jeggings, Long black sheer shirt with a black under shirt and Pumps.
Comfy cotton pants.
black jeggings long black lonsleved shirt and work apron.
Black pinstripe slacks and an off-white shirt.
Tight black button up shirt with the first 3 buttons unbuttoned, a bright blue tank top underneath, skinny jeans, my work nametag/lanyard thing, black bra, striped black and white panties, and black Etnies shoes with bright pink soles on the bottom. Yep, totally ready for work and feeling awesome :P
Dark green sweater with a dark blue hoodie. Haven't put on my jeans yet because internet.
red and white baseball t with some baggy sweats
T shirt and work apron... doin my hair with no pants.
Skinny jeans, black tank top, beige and turquoise v neck tshirt, white cardigan, red scarf :3. no socks.
White panties and a blanket \o/ *runs around*
Fakku shirt, panties, usual attire at 9:00 am.
Black tank top, bra, striped panties, no socks :3.. white beanie hat.
At the club soo black dress with a front zipper and black peplum and black leggings and black pumps