Which do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?

Total Votes : 7,826
Which do you prefer and why? What games do you play?
Console, but PC is a close trailer. You can get so much more variety using a PC, and you're not limited to just a controller, but a full keyboard and mouse. Console on the other hand, you don't have to worry about viruses, trojans and such. You also don't have to update it or put specs to low quality in case you can't run the game.
Console. I prefer the traditional way of gaming. Otherwise, I wouldn't leave my computer chair all day and that would be uncomfortable.
I like PC. Most handhelds (and ps2) can be emulated, and Halo custom edition+gary's mod will eliminate the need for me to buy any consoles for FPS's. Also, the PC has more VN's and hentai games than any other console does :D
I prefer Console because I got more game for it and pc I don't have games.
Console why? cause it doesn't die out as a PC does, they've turn evil!!! XD lol
I must say I'm a PC user at heart. While consoles have what they've got going for them, PC's are still and always will be a much better option for whatever you're trying to do.

You will get much more usage out of a PC than a console, that alone should have you leaning towards one. If you like console controllers for whatever reason... you can always rig them up for use on the PC.
I say console because with P.C. games you're having to worry as to whether or not you have high enough specs to run the game (i.e. Crysis) while with console games, they are made specifically to run on that type of machine.
PC. Love consoles, but all the things the PC gaves you, it's far superior.
In a console, you're limited to it's particular games (I know it's pretty obvious), in your PC, you can play an incredibly amounts of games (from the actual generation, to the first one), from lots of consoles even if you can emulate them.
And you even can lower the specs of a game that is aimed for a superior system, and still be able to play it. PC have viruses, point granted, but that is true pretty much only if you use a Windows system, using a Linux o similar OS, the viruses menace fall to practically 0. With the consoles, to play each generation of games, you need the specific of that gen, except with the ones that have some retro-compatibility (which not all have, and the ones with have it doesn't support ALL the previous generations). Without mention that no console can really surpass a computer of the same generation in performance, graphics or sound department (although, since the PC can do LOTS of others things, the prize is usually superior too :P).

Of course that consoles does have it's virtues, as I said, I love them. But the PC is a superior and special kind of animal IMHO. :)
chose pc for this cuz i dun have any console :S
PC bleh... most of the game i play is on PC anyway.
For me it really depends, Gaming usually goes with consoles for me, especially RPGs that arent MMOs. If it is a straegy game, it is must likely gonna be on the PC for me. Why? Because there is no point in using a controller, when strategy is all about speed and percision. Most times on the console i cant even click the units i want. Some examples are Starcraft, Halo Wars, and Command and Conquer. FPS games are generally better for the console, since people arent good based on their ping or lag spikes. I chose console. Games are just way too much fun for me.
i say pc for the most hentai game is on it
for me its console, don't have the money to buy a really good one, or the knowledge to build my own gaming pc ~degozaru
well that was a dificult choise but in the end i prefer pc. mmorpg rocks
i chose PC, because in PC we can play hentai game, we can read hentai mangga, we can use Internet,etc.
Pc, cuz i only had pc in my entire gaming life...
(i never touch or play ps2 & ps 3 -_-....)
for video games... definitely console.