Which do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?

Total Votes : 7,826
I must say PC's due to all the re-skins and mods you can get for when you get bored of the games but still i love my console since i love all my JRPGs. x x x
I enjoy my PC much more than any of my consoles. The variety that you get from a PC is so far superior in comparison to a console. Emulation of games is so simple now and I find that having a keyboard and mouse are much more convenient. Specs don't seem to be much of a problem as my computer is a good 6 years old and with a handy dandy tool, I can overclock it to withstand any amount of high quality gaming sessions. A higher end gaming rig is about $700 but the difference in the community and the convenience of the PC makes it number one in my book.

The doujin games and whatnot are primarily on the PC as well. Most developers develop on a PC and proceed to port it over anyways so many games will be released on the PC as well.
[/quote]

GTX 295 :) 1,792Vram ~ 2 275 GPUS , vista .... you should change to win 7 :x much better performance[/quote]

until they fix the drivers, i wont make the switch, i could get it for like 30 euros since im a student ^^,
i agree with @ezrah
[size=12] [/h]PC, I love the freedom the platform offers such as dedicated servers, graphics settings, mods, and custom controls.
I prefer pc, comfortable and easy to use.
For me it's PC. I simply can't imagine myself playing World of Warcraft or any kind of MMORPG for that matter on a console. Consoles have their good points but at the end of the day I'll always pick PC over Console.
I prefer PC. It's cheaper to upgrade a PC than buy another console right?
Console, because of 1 reason:

S-N-E-S

thats all.
thanks for your attention^^
For me, the consoles, handhelds included, are better then pc's and will always be.
for example, you don't need to look at the statistics of your pc, if your damn graphic card is good enouzgh to play it...
if you play on consoles, you buy a game, and start playing it.
also, you can take the consoles with you, to play it at your friend's home.
to me, consoles have more comfort.
if you would take you pc with you, there are to much cables which are just pissing of...
Console, because it's more easy to control than a keyboard and a mouse...seriosly it's better with console...i remember a last time when a played a game at the internet shop, the L key was broken....then i tried it on a xbox, it works, it doesn't broke..console is more resistant to broke ness

--DAVEâ„¢
Jacob wrote...
Which do you prefer and why? What games do you play?
[size=12] [/h]i like both but i most likely choose pc
I remain a PC user at heart. I see just so much more potential use for a pc than a console. One day the time will come when there will be few differences from a console and a PC. But this is not that day. Until then I stay close to the gamers ten commandments.
Which are:
Gaming is thy Holy pastime, Thou shalt not have outdoor activites before thee

Thou shalt not be fanboyish in the name of gaming

Remember thou keep Holy the game release dates
HONOR THY PC AND CONSOLE

Thou shalt not steal

Thou shalt not frag without gloating in the aftermath

Thou shalt lose graciously;Thou shalt not bitch nor whine when fragged

Thou shalt accept the dice rolls as the will of the Gods

Thou shalt only teabag only when in the wake of unquestionable ownage

Thou shalt not cheat nor support the farming of gold

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors rocket launcher;Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors epic mount, nor his video card, nor his high score

Know thy group function; thy DPS shalt avoid aggro, Thy tank shalt not attempt DPS, Thy mage shalt not forget mana potions, And thy healer shalt not go AFK without notifying thy group.
console are good but, I like pc better! :)
PC because first person shooters are easier to control with a mouse :3
DanteVanAlstyne wrote...
I remain a PC user at heart. I see just so much more potential use for a pc than a console. One day the time will come when there will be few differences from a console and a PC. But this is not that day. Until then I stay close to the gamers ten commandments.
Which are:
Gaming is thy Holy pastime, Thou shalt not have outdoor activites before thee

Thou shalt not be fanboyish in the name of gaming

Remember thou keep Holy the game release dates
HONOR THY PC AND CONSOLE

Thou shalt not steal

Thou shalt not frag without gloating in the aftermath

Thou shalt lose graciously;Thou shalt not bitch nor whine when fragged

Thou shalt accept the dice rolls as the will of the Gods

Thou shalt only teabag only when in the wake of unquestionable ownage

Thou shalt not cheat nor support the farming of gold

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors rocket launcher;Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors epic mount, nor his video card, nor his high score

Know thy group function; thy DPS shalt avoid aggro, Thy tank shalt not attempt DPS, Thy mage shalt not forget mana potions, And thy healer shalt not go AFK
without notifying thy group.

too bad the healer always screws up resulting in the whole party dying
i chose PC, because...
i almost can do anything on a PC, although it need to be upgraded, but it's suitable for any game...
the console also upgrade, but, sometimes we must cost more money to buy it... in example, i have a Play State one, and then Play State 2 release, now Play State 3 release to... in order to play the Play state 2 game, i must buy Play State 2 or Play State 3, it cost much money, and then not just that, also X-BOk, i can't play the X-bok game at Play State 3.
but thanks to the programer outside there...
they can make a emulator for that console. it make me able to play the game at console in my PC...

(sorry that my english is bad... and i prefer not to mention the real things here... you should know what i mean right ^^)
also internet survey about console vs. PC is obviously biased
cast my vote on pc's, got tons many things to do with a pc . . . even though consoles can be socially shared if you have at least 2 controllers, you can play with friends and family.

when i wanna be alone i use my pc.

when i wanna play with friends the console is ok.
(tekken with chips and drinks anyone?)
uhmm . . me i'd prefer a Console, when I'm have these Hentai games! I can easily hide it and have a good memory backup, I'll have a good time anywhere anytime
especially on storms and stuffs I can still Play even with Blackout and stuffs!