Which do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?

Total Votes : 7,826
For me its PC. Console games are often retarded (too simple, linear, etc.).
By the way console itself has alot less possibilities than PC. You can't write scripts or photoshop smth or modify the game you're playing unless creators make a tool for it.
And joypad is really not for me, cuz the speed I press the buttons on KB is faster than on a JP and it simply feels more comfortable.
P.S. I'm not trolling, it's my opinion.
emulation is cool you can play like nes, snes, sega cartidge systems including n64 emulated real arcades games i know where you can get a arcade hard drive for pc it is external portable usb hard drive with pc computers are cool emulation rocks
trust me this 1 is a hard question...

to compare between persona series againts fate series...

but i go for console, unless they remake pc fate with battle addition like persona..
For most i would have said console but my primary gaming category is FPS so i'd have to go with PC. If and when they decide to enable keyboard/mouse support on consoles i'd change my answer though.
ppl had their own preferences, i play JRPG on console and RTS or FPS on PC
Mutsume wrote...
ppl had their own preferences, i play JRPG on console and RTS or FPS on PC

I'm pretty much the same way. Both styles of platforms are great for certain genres. I will say that the PC is my favorite gaming system, but I have all the consoles too and they have their own brand of awesome.
PC, got most of my games for it and ive spent time and hard earned $ making it awsome.
BigGrizz wrote...
I'm pretty much the same way. Both styles of platforms are great for certain genres. I will say that the PC is my favorite gaming system, but I have all the consoles too and they have their own brand of awesome.

yeah, but sadly there's some ppl who tend to be overzealot with "pcfanboy" or "consolefanboy" thingie and push their ideology to other and saying bad to the thing they hate

lol
Nashrakh Little White Butterflies Staff
Console hands down because all games I seem to play are JRPGs.
Pc, most of my favorite game are on pc x.x
i am and always will be a PC gamer for life. I love steam so much, they can handle all my online gaming needs.
If I was poor I would go with the PC because most people just steal the games instead of buying them. However, I prefer playing on a console as the games have more variety.FPS always seems better on PC's though.
henry1987 wrote...
Kent_pre24 wrote...
Zero992 wrote...
I'm for PC but always, but i would like some more people to build emulators because there are games like Takken,Heavenly Sword and etc. that i want to try. There are really small number of H&S games for PC.If someone knows some emulator links please sent them to my mail lancelot992@gmail.com THX :)
And also like guy above i can't download hentai from consoles...

yeah emulator depend more on the CPUs...., heard that the ps 3 used 8 cores cpu dunno what kinduv , and for the vga just nvidia 6800 series equal performance ,...

wrong, it has ppe core and 7 spe wich arent even cores they are hard to program and cant be flexible 1of them is always busy with OS and another one is shutdown, a dual core out performes it, and you also got the gpu wrong it is a 7800,

PC strength is not important i have Dual Core 2.4 intel 4GB RAM 8800GTS 512 ram graphic card and i will improve it at the end of this year i just cant find links to download emulators.
Zero992 wrote...
henry1987 wrote...
Kent_pre24 wrote...
Zero992 wrote...
I'm for PC but always, but i would like some more people to build emulators because there are games like Takken,Heavenly Sword and etc. that i want to try. There are really small number of H&S games for PC.If someone knows some emulator links please sent them to my mail lancelot992@gmail.com THX :)
And also like guy above i can't download hentai from consoles...

yeah emulator depend more on the CPUs...., heard that the ps 3 used 8 cores cpu dunno what kinduv , and for the vga just nvidia 6800 series equal performance ,...

wrong, it has ppe core and 7 spe wich arent even cores they are hard to program and cant be flexible 1of them is always busy with OS and another one is shutdown, a dual core out performes it, and you also got the gpu wrong it is a 7800,

PC strength is not important i have Dual Core 2.4 intel 4GB RAM 8800GTS 512 ram graphic card and i will improve it at the end of this year i just cant find links to download emulators.

well sice you showed your specs, might as well show mine ^^.
i7 2,66GHz overclocked to 3,6GHz, 6GB of ram ddr3 at 1,6GHz, gtx375 1,7GB of ram, and its awsome... but i hate vista so mucht i want to burn it sometimes especially when im deleting stuff from my backup harddrive, or when im searching for stuff 2 terrabytes of hardrive space is a allot of space to search trough ><, emulators are hard to find sometimes, i dont use emulators becuase meh al the games i want re on the pc and ds? so all i do is download the games(piracy if thats the case.)
your pc is mid end and it should run any game in medium to high right?.
as for consoles i hated it since 3 rrod i got and i havent looked back
I would pick Consoled 'cause some Emulators that been hacked to be played in PC is still in The Beta Testing, it may take another year just to perfect it for Example
The DS Emulator,PS2 Emulator,PSP Emulator this type is no fully efficient in playing games, I tried Advance Wars Dual Strike,Pokemon Platinum,and other games in the DS Emulator and Still it Sucked like hell(Very Slow gameplay,I got Furiuos)....that's all XD
PC for the win! But wat i realised is that there is so many hentai games apparently and yet i know none of them, could i get a link to 1 or 2 of them plz?
I chose PC because of it's abilities to do.. pretty much anything. If I had a much better one, even moreso then. Consoles win for games, but that's just a small percentage of computer use.
console FTW!!! why??? 3 simple words...Minimum System Requirements. ^_^
cleivav wrote...
i say pc for the most hentai game is on it

PC.The Best reason I could find is on page 1. :D
Though I do love the variety on a PC, consoles provide something that anyone can enjoy: Pure gaming satisfaction. With a console you don't have to worry about frame rates and resolutions just because your computer isn't up to par with others. Consoles give everyone a chance to enjoy seamless gaming. So if you were to ask PC or Console.... I'd have to say Console.