Who would win in a fight?

Total Votes : 3,988
kenjiharima wrote...
Who else?

The GODDAMNED BATMAN!

Also when Batman says it's over.

IT'S OVER!!!

I ❤ you
haha i laughed when i saw this poll, i voted for Goku (and before i saw the pictures for each character, i didn' t know who Kamina and Gary Oak was)

and i selected Goku without even knowing the last two characters just cause Goku would just own everyone, even Superman! Not even Superman's eye lasers or strength can beat Goku's speed, strength as Super Saiyan or even his blasts! big LOL

i dunno, that's my opinion, but there are people that have voted for the other characters... i just voted Goku based on those opinions of mine (above)

great poll!
villamanz wrote...
Haha all the weeaboos in here are defending Goku. In all seriousness, Superman would win. If anyone has read DC's One Million series, you'd understand why.

These are some quotes I took off of the DC wiki:

-"The vast Kryptonian powers that served to make him Superman also made Kal-El essentially immortal. He would watch as he out lived his parents, then his friends and then even his wife Lois."

-"His travels lasted from the 21st Century, and ended somewhere at the turn of the 700th Century. During his travels, he acquired vast abilities and skills from across the universe."

-"Superman Prime suddenly reappeared from the Sun after fifteen thousand years of absorbing Solar energy and crushed the tyrant sun once and for all with the Green Lantern Ring that Solaris had inadvertently given him."

-"The time he spent in the sun magnified his already great power to presumably infinite levels. His strength and other countless abilities he gained also rose to unknown levels from the time he spent in the sun."

Yes you assholes, Superman lived in a fucking SUPER SUN for FIFTEEN THOUSAND YEARS and DESTROYED ANOTHER SUN. Holy shit.

Over nine thousand? Try over fucking infinity. Superman's power cannot be calculated.

Adding on to his awesomeness, Superman brings Lois Lane BACK TO LIFE. No dragontesticles or whatever. This makes him essentially a god in every standard.

I'm still voting for GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK though.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kal-El_(DC_One_Million)
In case anyone really wanted to check up on it. :]

nice superman with teh vast power of the mortal krytonian, hes essentially immortal
well goku once acend to live among the god and after absorbing all 7 dragonball, he is Immortal. superman can be consider immortal but he is not, goku is immortal.

hmm so it take superman 15,000 years to asorbe the power of 1 stupid star. goku can absorbe teh power of an entire galaxy and if needed to instant unleash all of that power in a single blow.
superman: wow he can asborbe 1 star if u give him 15,000 years to do so
goku can asborbe an entire galaxy and he'll do it in 15 minute.

superman will outlive his parent and his mortal wife.....lol what a joke
Goku will not just outlive superman but hell outlive even teh gods who created his universe since goku already surpass the Gods.

come on u guys see teh comparison. superman is a joke when hes compare side by side with goku. superman is the man of steel and like all steel, they will melt adn bend is apply enough heat or force to it.
kiplol wrote...
gary oak. why?
he WILL be at the good spot before you even arrive, and will always, ALWAYS have the type advantage. hell, if he's up against superman, he'll just create a kryptonite pokemon. vs batman: mr mime. vs goku: wobuffet.
and then he will laugh and drive away in his limousine, filled to the brim with misses world, universe and sweden.
hate him

what if he was up agaisnt kamina?
Forum Image: http://a.imageshack.us/img39/9914/garyoakmap.jpg

he owns pallet town--and all of kanto for that matter.
GOKU would win hands down.If he could beat Super Sayain 5 Broly(Japanese version) then he could beat anyone!!
Batman kick ass Lol

KAMINA! His drill will pierce through the heavens
Goku=blown up planet.you can't beat a god.
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
jan-go-fet wrote...
Goku=blown up planet.you can't beat a god.

Superman blew up a fucking star.
Are we talking plain old Gary Oak here, or GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK?
dunames wrote...
villamanz wrote...
Haha all the weeaboos in here are defending Goku. In all seriousness, Superman would win. If anyone has read DC's One Million series, you'd understand why.

These are some quotes I took off of the DC wiki:

-"The vast Kryptonian powers that served to make him Superman also made Kal-El essentially immortal. He would watch as he out lived his parents, then his friends and then even his wife Lois."

-"His travels lasted from the 21st Century, and ended somewhere at the turn of the 700th Century. During his travels, he acquired vast abilities and skills from across the universe."

-"Superman Prime suddenly reappeared from the Sun after fifteen thousand years of absorbing Solar energy and crushed the tyrant sun once and for all with the Green Lantern Ring that Solaris had inadvertently given him."

-"The time he spent in the sun magnified his already great power to presumably infinite levels. His strength and other countless abilities he gained also rose to unknown levels from the time he spent in the sun."

Yes you assholes, Superman lived in a fucking SUPER SUN for FIFTEEN THOUSAND YEARS and DESTROYED ANOTHER SUN. Holy shit.

Over nine thousand? Try over fucking infinity. Superman's power cannot be calculated.

Adding on to his awesomeness, Superman brings Lois Lane BACK TO LIFE. No dragontesticles or whatever. This makes him essentially a god in every standard.

I'm still voting for GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK though.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kal-El_(DC_One_Million)
In case anyone really wanted to check up on it. :]

nice superman with teh vast power of the mortal krytonian, hes essentially immortal
well goku once acend to live among the god and after absorbing all 7 dragonball, he is Immortal. superman can be consider immortal but he is not, goku is immortal.

hmm so it take superman 15,000 years to asorbe the power of 1 stupid star. goku can absorbe teh power of an entire galaxy and if needed to instant unleash all of that power in a single blow.
superman: wow he can asborbe 1 star if u give him 15,000 years to do so
goku can asborbe an entire galaxy and he'll do it in 15 minute.

superman will outlive his parent and his mortal wife.....lol what a joke
Goku will not just outlive superman but hell outlive even teh gods who created his universe since goku already surpass the Gods.

come on u guys see teh comparison. superman is a joke when hes compare side by side with goku. superman is the man of steel and like all steel, they will melt adn bend is apply enough heat or force to it.

Typical fanboy response with the 12 year old grammar and such. I don't even like Superman, but even I'm smart enough to make the comparison when presented with FACTS. What you made are simply assumptions based on your fanboyism.

First of all, where in the world did you come up with Goku becoming a god after absorbing the Dragonballs? They show this at the very end of GT. The end. They don't show him fighting or demonstrating his power. If anything, it looked like he DIED. Go watch the Dragonball:GT ending again. You'll see what I mean.

Second, Superman did not "absorb a star in 15,000 years". He lived in it. Please learn to read before you reply. Also this sun was a super sun, making it many times larger than earth's. Plus, Goku takes like 3 to 4 episodes in order to collect energy. If Superman actually agreed to fight, I'm sure he wouldn't wait an hour and thirty minutes worth of time.

And third, Superman can outlive Goku. Look at Goku. YES HE AGES. From Dragonball to Dragonballz, he ages as a normal human would. Superman lives for fifteen thousand years and he still looks the same (despite the fact that he's become golden). Also, assuming that Goku will outlive "the gods" is just stupid. Just because his power level is over nine thousand does not mean that he will live to over fifteen thousand. This is fanboy logic at its finest. That is all. Also, I'm assuming that the whole "like all steel, they will melt adn bend is apply enough heat or force to it" was sarcasm. If not, don't take the whole "Man of Steel" thing literally. It's only a metaphor. Also, lol.

Oh yeah. Remember Broly? The "Legendary Super Saiyan"? Well in the tenth Dragonballz movie named "Broly-The Second Coming" he is killed by being BLASTED INTO THE SUN. And it wasn't the blast that killed him, it was the sun. This is earth's sun. Superman lives in a SUPER SUN. This super sun should be many times hotter and larger than earths. And if I do remember, Goku did have an extremely hard time beating Broly.

lol.
If kamina ha survived to the end of the series he wouldve had a mecha the size of a fucking galaxy.
Goku! indeed....
Its always the favourites well i say

GARY MOTHERFUCK OAK's got it this time
WHY ISN'T POPEYE IN HERE?!
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs45/i/2009/114/c/8/superman_vs_goku_by_NateBlue.png
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
Gism88 wrote...
WHY ISN'T POPEYE IN HERE?!
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs45/i/2009/114/c/8/superman_vs_goku_by_NateBlue.png

Cause Popeye is a dope head.
what is this i dont even....

seriously, anyone who thinks goku could win against superman either doesn't know goku's powers that well or doesn't know superman's powers that well. Not even gonna bother siting examples because enough have been sited. If you fanboys still wanna bust a nut over Goku, then be my guest.

Also, before the flaming begins I am not a superman fanboy, I am a batman and Kamina fanboy, but my the comic geek in me will not allow me to vote for who i would want to win, but who would actually win. It's 'who WOULD win in a fight?', not 'who do you want to win in a fight?'.
Really though, there is far too much missing information for us to predict the winner of a battle between any of these characters. Do we allow non-cannon material like DragonBall GT be used? Which incarnation of Superman or Batman? What part of the DC Mulitverse are they from? Etc.

Then there is just the general information about when, where and how the battle will occur. Is it going to be 1 on 1 or a battle royal. Do the fighters have time to prepare ( if so how long) or do they magically get teleported to the battle grounds. Is there going to be any rules to the fight or no-holds-barred.

So here's my thoughts on our contenders:

Gary Oak: Retired trainer, skilled but not anywhere close to a pokemon master level. He'd need to capture most of the legendary pokemon to have any sort of chance. I differentiate Gary from Blue.

Kamina: Currently dead, and would have to be revived somehow. Also he'd only be able to fight with the help of his and Simon's mechs. Spiral Energy has the potential to just about anything though.

Goku: Currently the strongest known fighter in his universe. Power increases after every battle, more so after near death experiences. Life span is near the same as a normal human but saiyan's stay in their prime much longer. And then he has access to the dragon balls. GT isn't cannon is I disregard it.

Batman and Superman: There is simply far to much info to put into one post about these two. Go read the wiki if you're interested.

Seeing as Batman and Superman are the only ones in the same universe they are the only ones who can actually fight. And Batman has already beaten Superman on a couple occasions. So I'd have to give Bats the win.
Goku would win simply because ki blasts are probably classified under magic. Magic is something that Superman has no natural resistance to and in that respect is weaker than a human when going up against it. If it wasn't for that fact superman would beat anyone barring batman and batman would lose to Kamina because the bat motif would somehow inspire Kamina to summon forth squirrel girl to his aid.