Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

Total Votes : 3,988
Goku..!!
Finish them all with your super saiyan..!!
zforevaz wrote...
why Goku? he takes 1 episode to charge up!

True, but then i don't see any of the others being able to survive a bullet to the head or holding the power to destroy a whole planet as if it was just a bug.
wish i could vote for sexy jesus i mean he kicked satan's ass that says alot imo. I guess goku cuz he has the most destructive capability. although guilty guardian's pic is very convincing towards listening to their opinions. I MUST FIND WAT SHE IS FROM...cuz i got no clue, but that is sexy as hell.
DONT BELIEVE IN ME!
BELIEVE IN THE ME THAT BELIEVES IN YOU!
i'd go for...GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK!!!...he will throw his balls on them...'nuff said..
Hanayome wrote...
GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK

THIS
Goku has one thing they don't have.
A bomb that could wipe them off the face of the earth.
Besides if Goku gets silly on them what can they do huh?
Me. I'll just rip the paper they're drawn on xD
Definitely Gary Oak!!!!!!!!!!!! (move away from the computer then start laughing then vote for Goku)
goku i mean that guy can destroy an entire fucking galaxy
Both Superman and Goku are disgustingly overpowered, Batman has the coolest gagets and Gary has virtually all 150 pokemon. Yet, even when you fall, you fall backwards so your back faces the earth yet you still face the sun. That's why Kamina is the winner in my book.
PHHHF! I kicked Gary Oak's ass all the way back in Pokemon Blue!
Then a second time with my Pikachu in Yellow. LOL
why would i have to submit my vote for this polls ? even without the polls, definitely goku is the winner...
Goku and superman already fought before and my memory is not what it used to be but i think the entire earth was destroyed.
batman wins... he would just probably convince Superman(being Friends with him and from the same universe as him) to fight goku 1 on 1 then incapacitate gary before he can even throw a pokeball. then watch and observe Goku as he fights Superman and find out his weakness(probably poisoned food... we all know how much of an eater goku can be) then hit Superman with his kryptonite hidden somewhere
Kenjiz The Dirty Wolf
Kamina all the way he just bad ass yo
Hanayome wrote...
GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK

Exactly. More power, and votes, to him.
Kamina believes in the Kamina that believes in himself, and the Kamina he believes in believes he can win. And if that doesn't work, he's so badass, should he fall in battle, he'd get up and avenge himself. He would AVENGE HIMSELF! How many people can do that!?
Gary Oak for sure. Now matter what pokemon you had, he had ones 2x better!
GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK.
10 Badges out of 8 in Kanto.
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: