Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

Total Votes : 3,988
Gary Oak all the why you say he just need to toss Out Great Balls at everyone hes fighting and Hold down the B button and poof its ALL over
I think its safe to say we are not DC fans.
Gary Oak everyday, everyway. He had a cheerleading team and convertible at age ten. What did Batman have at ten? Dead parents. Superman? Dead planet. Goku? A tail.
I gotta go with THE GODDAMN BATMAN.
He doesn't take shit from anyone.
He'll fuck your shit up and then shit your fuck up.
only goku can destroy a whole fucking planet if he wants to
Goku gonna win hes the best
maskot-mania wrote...
only goku can destroy a whole fucking planet if he wants to

wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. Superman could destroy a planet harder, better, faster, and stronger than goku could. Seriously, nobody in this group can touch Superman. and if anyone brings up batman and his kryptonite ring then you need to read more comics. Even with the ring, whilst fighting supes, batman still shattered his hand punching superman in the jaw w/ the ring on. He is just too fast and too strong for anyone else to think of competing.
In Philippines,
We always calling Batman if We had a Problem.
So I vote for Batman ahah!
Goku Hands down..........
Who would win: Goku

Who would I like to win: Batman

Who shouldn't win because he's a dick: Gary Oak
TROLOLOLOL? Goku. Win? Never heard those words in the same sentence.

Look, Gary Oak keeps his pokemon in dragonballs.
cool shades win. kamina has cool shades. kamina wins
Batman would somehow outsmart everyone
in terms of spd, if superman can really move at light spd and make time stop like what people claim, then super jsut barely match Goku's spd since goku can move at light spd and doign it during battle. i have not seen superman demonstrate his uber light spd at all during battle.

we all know goku can destroy planets, blow up star and galaxy. now if super can actually really blow up planet, stars and galaxy, then he jsut barely keep up with Goku interm of destructive power.

we all know that goku already far suppass the gods in his universe. if superman just able to fight the gods in his universe, then goku a few step ahead of him.

now if u guys want to compare the many alternate superman, then comapre to the many alternate Goku, superman pail in comparison. after absorbign all 7 dragonball, goku gain teh power to grant wishing. a simple wish can reapair superman home world and with goku power destroing the rest fo the univers, the fight will be takign place in superman homeworld and we all know that superman is dead meat there.

here a simple fight. we all know that superman is not immortal and hell eventually die of old age. goku on the other hand, we know that he gain enternal yougth after GT. cause of their uber spd, them 2 r the only 2 thats really in teh fight. to my knowledge super take time to reach light spd and he can only reach light spd in space unless i miss something. Goku on the other hand can achieve light spd instantly and do it anywhere, inside a planet or in outer space. since Goku can achieve light spd faster then super, superman will just be a sitting duck fighting against goku.

now if by some duex ex method and super can achieve light spd instantly like goku and do it anywhere as well, then will will be a long drawn out battle. since we all know taht light spd is constant goku can just moving around in light spd for a couple hundred years and superman will eventually age adn die while chasing goku since goku gain enternal youth from the kais he wont age. gokus only major weakness is that he can not atk while moving at light spd so hell ahve to drop out of light spd to atk. i dotnkwo if superman can atk from light spd but it shouldnt matter anyway. if the both r moving at light spd then them both will experience time in the same matter thus allow superman to age adn die while goku mantin his youth and health.

i dotn knwo how well superman ability to cross dimension is but goku can easily cross between dimension and we also know taht time travel is possible for goku as well. durign fights, goku can easily take a reading on superman energy signature, them cross over to superman dimension crossing through time and space if need and transport back a planet size rock that will render superman useless.

superman is powerfull but i doubt super have teh ability of telepathy. talking to other usign his mind or even read other people mind. having the ability although goku dotn use it as much he still ahve teh ability and can probabaly read all fo superman planing and move b4 he even make them. the ability to read a person mind and communicate with them through telepathy whiel during battle, imagine the kind of mental damage Goku can do to superman or the kind of distraction he can create during a fight.

super is great and all and i love he guy but during WWII, while japan was playign with torpedo singk US war ship with them, US already start bombing japan with nuclear bomb. US won that fight cause jap torpedo is a joke to us nuke. in this fight, the american iconic hero superman eye lazer will be a joke compare to teh gaint of anime Goku galatic spirit bomb. US won WWII cause their bomb pack a bigger bam. in this fight goku will win cause his bomb pack a bigger bam.
who care about speed of light the most important of all is the power of destruction and Goku have that power compare to the power that Superman have it's like a fight between a monkey and a mouse. in term of protecting something superman are no 1 only in his hometown but Goku have already save the universe many time if Goku want he can easily defeat superman in an instant.

no doubt goku will win the final fight.
... why does the only one that litterally can't be killed have the least number of votes??? i don't care who you like more as a character, in a fight, superman would totally rape all of them in about 17 seconds.
Gary! Gary! He's our man! If he cant do it, Batman can!:D
Kamina had the power to convince a normal under achiever to turn the frakking moon into a galaxy ninja star throwing ultra robot who punched a guy so hard he broke through time and space...do you really want to go against that type of suggestive power?

Vote Kamina or he's suggest that Hentai doesn't need to exist.
Damn, the real winner is DARK SCHNEIDER!
He beats the SHIT out of GOKU, the GAYman´s and the rest.
Forum Image: http://mazur51.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/img-php.jpg