WWE WRESTLING

The booking for the Shield storyline for Mania is just one big clusterfuck.. This is Wrestlemania for Christ's sake it deserves better.
First time i watched Raw in about a year last night... is it just me or do they cut to commercials in the middle of matches alot more than they used to? And when did it become 3 hours?!
Zaff wrote...
First time i watched Raw in about a year last night... is it just me or do they cut to commercials in the middle of matches alot more than they used to? And when did it become 3 hours?!

Around the 1000th episode of RAW they made it 3 hours.
What do you think of the talent?
Grock wrote...
Zaff wrote...

Around the 1000th episode of RAW they made it 3 hours.
What do you think of the talent?

Meh... it wasn't bad, some of the matches were pretty good. I liked the intercontinental title match, though i wish Jericho would have won, he's always been one of my favorites. Nothing too radical happened because they're building up towards Wrestlemania. Not too interested in any of the story lines going into wrestlemania, I absolutely hate John Cena, he was one of hte main reasons i stopped watching WWE, and hes probly gonna win at Wrestlemania. I wish the Triple H vs Brock Lesnar match was something more interesting, like an I Quit Match or a Buried Alive match. I'll be upset if the Undertaker loses his streak, that man is a legend, and deserves to retire with that streak. I might try to start keeping up with itt again, i think my friend is gonna get Wrestlemania so i might go watch it with him... we'll see.
Deftera Mirage wrote...
The booking for every storyline except for Taker and Punk is just one big clusterfuck.. This is Wrestlemania for Christ's sake it deserves better.

Fixed.
DarkHadouKurosaki wrote...
Deftera Mirage wrote...
The booking for every storyline except for Taker and Punk is just one big clusterfuck.. This is Wrestlemania for Christ's sake it deserves better.

Fixed.

Wow I like you already :] I almost thought Taker and Punk wouldn't work but its been great so far. If I get Wrestlemania its for this match.
Chris Jericho vs Fandango? Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?
I haven't seen much of Fundungo yet, so maybe I should just give them the benefit of the doubt.

By the way, if anyone's watching a stream of Wrestlemania, please feel free to post it here.
AquaChills wrote...
Deftera Mirage wrote...

Fixed.

Wow I like you already :] I almost thought Taker and Punk wouldn't work but its been great so far. If I get Wrestlemania its for this match.

It's a bit morbid thing for me to say but Paul Bearer's death made this storyline interesting.
AquaChills wrote...
Deftera Mirage wrote...

Fixed.

It's a bit morbid thing for me to say but Paul Bearer's death made this storyline interesting.

I was trying to avoid saying that in my last post >_> but its very true.
AquaChills wrote...
AquaChills wrote...
Deftera Mirage wrote...

Fixed.

I was trying to avoid saying that in my last post >_> but its very true.

somebody had to say it lol.
Wrestlemania 29 Predictions?
Grock wrote...
Wrestlemania 29 Predictions?

Edit:Cena wins because of heel turn... maybe
Fandango wins
Kane and Bryan win
The Shield wins Orton heel turn I think
The Undertaker wins
Alberto Del Rio wins
Triple H wins
Henry wins
Edit: I love you guys <3
The Rock wins I hope
Kane and Bryan win
Big Show betrayal?
The Undertaker wins I hope
Alberto Del Rio dies
Brock Lezzy wins
Ryback wins
It's been a while since I posted here.

Wrestlemania predictions:

The Rock vs. John Cena:
The Rock wins, Cena gets frustrated and attacks The Rock from behind. Possibly a rematch at Backlash and that's where heel Cena will win the championship.

The Shield vs. Big Show, Randy Orton, Sheamus:
Randy Orton will be revealed as the leader of The Shield all along and betrays Big Show and Sheamus, leading to The Shield winning the match. Why Orton? easy. WWE has been contemplating on making Randy Orton a heel since September, I believe. Even Randy Orton himself has made it clear that he likes being a heel. One thing to note is that they are selling Randy Orton as the "voice of reason" of the team, which would make his betrayal more surprising to the fans. Big Show betraying the team sounds predictable, and there's no reason to turn Sheamus heel. What's more, I even see Sheamus and Big Show becoming a tag team after this.

Kane & Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler & Big E. Langston:
Or as rumored:
Kane, Bryan, Kaitlyn vs Dolph Ziggler, Big E. Langston, AJ Lee for the WWE Tag Team and Diva's championship:
Kane and Bryan are going to win this one, even if Kaitlyn is involved in the match. However, if my prediction of Sheamus and Big Show becoming a tag team come true, I see Dolph's team winning it since the former will most likely be a face tag team.

CM Punk vs. The Undertaker:
The Undertaker will keep the streak, most likely due to CM Punk receiving an "injury" during the match that will cost him his victory. It has been said that CM Punk has some injuries that will be taken care of after Wrestlemania. Note that CM Punk hasn't had a match since the RAW of March 11 against Kane.

Alberto del Rio vs Jack Swagger:
Alberto should win this one since it has received the worse treatment on this feud. Also, the original plan must have been for Swagger to win it but, after the drugs scandal he had two months ago, I don't see Vince giving him the championship.

HHH vs. Brock Lesnar:

HHH should win this one. The match will be bloody and brutal but I see no reason for Lesnar to win this one. That and losing twice to Lesnar would look bad for HHH. There's Backlash after this one so who knows if it will continue until then. If that were to occur, most likely Lesnar would win because of something that takes HHH's attention out of the match. Likely involving Stephanie or Michaels getting hurt or something along those lines. Still, I don't think that will happen on a Wrestlemania event.

Mark Henry vs. Ryback:

Ryback wins this one by lifting Mark Henry with his finisher. This will be those "magic moments" that happen on Wrestlemania, just like when Cena lifted Big Show on Wrestlemania 20.

Also, The Miz will win the Intercontinental Title and Brodus Clay's team will win their filler match.

Also Living Colour will be performing Cult of Personality live for CM Punks walk out
Vayne wrote...

Fantastic ideas but WWE Creative would never do two heel turns in one night.

Pervy Fatman wrote...
Also Living Colour will be performing Cult of Personality live for CM Punks walk out

Can't wait to mark out. 20-1
Custom made promo. Best i've ever seen.

GET HYPED!
Grock wrote...
Vayne wrote...

Pervy Fatman wrote...

Hmm...yeah, you could be right on that one. If there's going to be one tomorrow, then it most likely be Randy Orton's. In fact, I just can't see this match ending without someone turning heel since technically there wouldn't be a stronger tag team against The Shield than that one....and I don't see The Shield losing yet, for some reason.

As much as I would like to see 20-1, I doubt I'll see it. My prediction for this match aside, I'll still root for it though.
Grock wrote...
Vayne wrote...

Pervy Fatman wrote...

I would be jumping out of my seat screaming and marking out so bad lol
But it doesn't sound like that would happen because Cm Punk might be taking a break after Wrestlemania to heal up his injuries and rest.