WWE WRESTLING

Grock wrote...
By the way, if anyone's watching a stream of Wrestlemania, please feel free to post it here.

http://www.firstrow1.eu/watch/179667/1/watch-wwe-wrestlemania-29.html
Vayne wrote...
It's been a while since I posted here.

Wrestlemania predictions:
Spoiler:

The Rock vs. John Cena:
The Rock wins, Cena gets frustrated and attacks The Rock from behind. Possibly a rematch at Backlash and that's where heel Cena will win the championship.

The Shield vs. Big Show, Randy Orton, Sheamus:
Randy Orton will be revealed as the leader of The Shield all along and betrays Big Show and Sheamus, leading to The Shield winning the match. Why Orton? easy. WWE has been contemplating on making Randy Orton a heel since September, I believe. Even Randy Orton himself has made it clear that he likes being a heel. One thing to note is that they are selling Randy Orton as the "voice of reason" of the team, which would make his betrayal more surprising to the fans. Big Show betraying the team sounds predictable, and there's no reason to turn Sheamus heel. What's more, I even see Sheamus and Big Show becoming a tag team after this.

Kane & Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler & Big E. Langston:
Or as rumored:
Kane, Bryan, Kaitlyn vs Dolph Ziggler, Big E. Langston, AJ Lee for the WWE Tag Team and Diva's championship:
Kane and Bryan are going to win this one, even if Kaitlyn is involved in the match. However, if my prediction of Sheamus and Big Show becoming a tag team come true, I see Dolph's team winning it since the former will most likely be a face tag team.

CM Punk vs. The Undertaker:
The Undertaker will keep the streak, most likely due to CM Punk receiving an "injury" during the match that will cost him his victory. It has been said that CM Punk has some injuries that will be taken care of after Wrestlemania. Note that CM Punk hasn't had a match since the RAW of March 11 against Kane.

Alberto del Rio vs Jack Swagger:
Alberto should win this one since it has received the worse treatment on this feud. Also, the original plan must have been for Swagger to win it but, after the drugs scandal he had two months ago, I don't see Vince giving him the championship.

HHH vs. Brock Lesnar:

HHH should win this one. The match will be bloody and brutal but I see no reason for Lesnar to win this one. That and losing twice to Lesnar would look bad for HHH. There's Backlash after this one so who knows if it will continue until then. If that were to occur, most likely Lesnar would win because of something that takes HHH's attention out of the match. Likely involving Stephanie or Michaels getting hurt or something along those lines. Still, I don't think that will happen on a Wrestlemania event.

Mark Henry vs. Ryback:

Ryback wins this one by lifting Mark Henry with his finisher. This will be those "magic moments" that happen on Wrestlemania, just like when Cena lifted Big Show on Wrestlemania 20.

Also, The Miz will win the Intercontinental Title and Brodus Clay's team will win their filler match.

Cena vs. Rock:
I don't agree with that. Rock is dropping the title to Cena and there are gonna rematch at Extreme Rules.

The Shield vs Orton, Big Show, and Sheamus:
I do agree that Orton will heel turn during or at the end of the match but I don't think he'll become the leader of the Shield. That's a bit of a stretch.

Team Hell No vs Ziggler and Big E. Langston:

This match gonna be the hardest to predict because either Ziggler is gonna win just the WHC or both the Tag Team Championships and the WHC. I think he should win both which in turn starts the huge push the WWE has been planning for.

CM Punk vs Undertaker:
Agreed. Undertaker won't lose the streak.

Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger:
I can see either one of them winning but then Ziggler cashes in and wins.

HHH vs Lensar:
I also see HHH winning but if not then I predict a Michaels screwing HHH over to set up for HHH's "Final Match" at next year's Wrestlemania HHH vs Michaels.

Mark Henry vs Ryback:
Agreed.

I can also see Miz winning and Brodus Clay's team winning.
The Miz vs. Wade Barrett
The Miz becomes new IC champ off-screen.

Randy Orton, Sheamus, and Big Show vs. The Shield
Big Show turned heel, I guess. Nothing of value was lost. Randy stays face.

Ryback vs. Mark Henry
Ryback and Mark Henry hug during their whole match. Waste of space.

Daniel Bryan and Kane vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big Black Guy
Not enough Overselling by Zig Zag. Fairly average match.

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango
Lame Fandango/Jericho finish. I vastly overestimated this match.

Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger
Dolph doesn't cash-in.

Undertaker vs. CM Punk
Punk fails announce table spot, but match was very enjoyable.

Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar
What we all expected it to be.

John Cena vs. The Rock
After 78 rock bottoms and 83 attitude adjustments, match finally ends.

Note: Living Colour rocks!
AquaChills wrote...
Grock wrote...
Wrestlemania 29 Predictions?

Edit:Cena wins because of heel turn... maybe
Fandango wins
Kane and Bryan win
The Shield wins Orton heel turn I think
The Undertaker wins
Alberto Del Rio wins
Triple H wins
Henry wins
Edit: I love you guys <3

predicted every match win :[ Wrestlemania was to predictable this year and not enjoyable.
They could've put in Rhode Scholars, The Usos, Epico and Primo, Gabriel and Tyson,
Kofi and R-Truth, Mysterio and Sin Cara, Three Man Band, or Prime Time Players...

But I guess pushing great stars like Ryback and Mark Henry would've been smarterer.
Wrestlemania could have been a whole load better...

the best match of the night was Punk/Taker, disappointed they didn't end the streak but happy at the same time they didn't.

BTW Living Colour kicks ass!
The Miz vs. Wade Barrett
The Miz wins IC title. I have mixed feelings about that...

Big White Snake vs. The Shield
only saw the finish, The Shield wins another one! Those big show punches looked so goofy.

Ryberg vs. "Sexual Chocolate" Mark Henry
don't care.

Daniel Bryan and Kane vs. Dolph Ziggler and Ryblack
Team Hell-NO retains. didn't really have any bad things to say about this match.

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango

Fandango wins. I was hoping for a bit more from that match. the ending was lame.

Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger
Del Rio Retains. Dolph didn't cash-in, i had :( (sadface).

Undertaker vs. CM Punk
Taker retains his streak. Had me on the edge of my seat a couple of times(despite knowing who would win). Definitely the best match of the night, IMO. I would have had a serious Spaz-gasm if I didn't already know Living Colour was gonna play. Punk should have never have spoiled that on twitter.

Trips vs. Bork Laser
Trip's wins. Pretty slow match, got a little into it at the end.

John Cena vs. The Rock
Cena wins lol. Predictable,slow and the finishers/signature moves were used so many times, I wished they would have stopped using them, as well as wished the match would have ended sooner.

- So yeah not a very special PPV, despite being "The granddaddy of them all" Though I did enjoy the Taker/Punk match. It felt as though it was missing something [size=1]like Cesaro, lol[/h]
On a side note, I'm glad they didn't have Tons of Funk vs Rhodes Scholars +2.
Friend bought wrestlemania so i went over to his place to watch it. First WWE Payperview ive seen in years, was kinda underwhelmed... mostly because there really wasn't any interesting matches. Undertaker vs CM Punk was really good. HHH and Lesnar was ok, just because its fun watching Lesnar be incredibly angry all the time. The Rock, Cena match was incredibly predictable... I feel like they're trying way to hard to make people like Cena again... I can't stand him. Everything before that was pretty boring.... i really wish they would have thrown in some more interesting types of matches other than just the HHH/Lesnar match, like a TLC match, or some sort of Cage match... watching everyone wrestle straight up for 4 hours got boring fast.
Spoiler:
Dolph, Fuck yeah! NEW CHAMPION!!!
Spoiler:
[size=22]Ziggler Is World Heavyweight Champion!!!!![/h]
Forum Image: http://www.thehighball.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/HighballSuper-CallieRichmondPhotography064.jpg
NewCultKing wrote...
Spoiler:

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!! Here comes his push.
Shotty Too Hotty wrote...
NewCultKing wrote...
Spoiler:

How fucked would it be if Miz only dropped the IC belt to take the belt from Ziggler and get the WHC pushed onto him?

On a side note: The last "Here To Show The World" meme pic.
R.I.P. "Here To Show The World" meme :'(
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BHX4PPTCQAA7U7T.png:large
Rowdy Rocker! wrote...
Shotty Too Hotty wrote...
NewCultKing wrote...
Spoiler:

How fucked would it be if Miz only dropped the IC belt to take the belt from Ziggler and get the WHC pushed onto him?

If they do that then I'm gonna play in traffic.
I'll just leave this here. It made me chuckle, and maybe it'll give you the giggles, too.

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1377808-U8C6BKC.gif
Jesus Christ, and I thought last years post-mania crowd was awesome, this Jersey crowd is GOD TIER!
Ryback attacking Cena absolutely made my night.
monpekokero wrote...

Dude... Barret won back the IC title, Ziggler Cashed in, Fandango got overasfuck! and that made your night?!
Rowdy Rocker! wrote...
monpekokero wrote...

Dude... Barret won back the IC title, Ziggler Cashed in, Fandango got overasfuck! and that made your night?!

Well Barret is boring, Ziggler was exciting, I don't care about Fandango's gay ass, so yes when Ryback attacked Cena made my night.
Forum Image: http://i.minus.com/iP8nQ5WZdDw6K.jpg

This was a awesome moment. :]