WWE WRESTLING

DarkHadouKurosaki wrote...
Deftera Mirage wrote...
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1412164-VPO2XHB.jpg

I always love it when WWE rigs polls in an attempt to get someone over.

Yeah because Bo Dallas, the guy who looks like a muscular woman and his only merit is punking out a British wrestler who isn't even that good anymore is more over than the group that took out Cena, Ryback, Orton, Sin Cara, Rey, The Rock, etc, etc.

It really pisses me off that every time Wade gets traction, he gets cock blocked by someone.

Leader of the most dominant group of up and coming Superstars in WWE?
WHOOP! Cena's gotta be Superman.

Just got out of an awesome feud with Orton and is moving on to bigger and better things?
WHOOP! Sorry Big Show botched that elimination Wade. Also, sorry about your shoulder.

Just got the IC title in clean, dominant fashion?
WHOOP! Sorry Wade we have to have you put the World's Blandest Man over because he's the prettier brother. Dat fire and desire!
Deftera Mirage wrote...
Deftera Mirage wrote...
Spoiler:

Yeah because Bo Dallas, the guy who looks like a muscular woman and his only merit is punking out a British wrestler who isn't even that good anymore is more over than the group that took out Cena, Ryback, Orton, Sin Cara, Rey, The Rock, etc, etc.

WHOOP! Sorry Wade we have to have you put the World's Blandest Man over because he's the prettier brother. Dat fire and desire!

Oh god don't remind me...One of the worst promo cutters i have ever heard. I am not homophobic but he is the most unintentionally fruitiest wrestlers i've seen for the longest time.

Deftera Mirage wrote...
Deftera Mirage wrote...
Spoiler:

Oh god don't remind me...One of the worst promo cutters i have ever heard. I am not homophobic but he is the most unintentionally fruitiest wrestlers i've seen for the longest time.

Agreed, I absolutely hate Bo Dallas! Barrett shouldn't be wasting his talent on this guy when he could be in the world title picture at the moment!
Watching Antonio and Miz put on a show! i.m.o. Miz has improved. Or maybe it's because his opponent is amazing?
Grock wrote...
Watching Antonio and Miz put on a show! i.m.o. Miz has improved. Or maybe it's because his opponent is amazing?

Both. Miz has worked hard and deserves less slack than the IWC gives him for and Cesaro could work a great match with a coat rack. Hell, he worked a decent match with Khali.

EDIT:

Spoiler:
The Shield beats Team UnJobbable!
Also, I'm more interested in the ADR/Swagger feud than Rock/Cena II.
Spoiler:
I was surprised when Swagger won the Elimination Chamber match:
- Thought I'm not that fond of Swagger moving to the title picture so soon, but I suppose a heel "is needed" to go against Del Rio. Also they could go with the cliched USA vs MEX angle.
I was Surprised when The Shield beat Team Sell No:
-Especially since I never thought they would let them get over.
I was NOT Surprised When The Rock retained the WWE Championship:
-Yeah the direction of the match was painfully obvious, especially with those brittle referees, seriously the second Ref stalls then when he finally gets to the ring Punk lands on him and the guy acts like he just broke his freakin' leg.

So yeah looks like it's going to be "Twice in a life time" now...

On a side note: I am really liking these names for Cena/Ry-Berg/She-moose:
-Team Unjobbable
-Team Sell No
-The No Job Squad

I'd like to hear more :D
The new belt design is a welcomed change, anything over the spinner belt any day! :D
AquaChills wrote...
The new belt design is a welcomed change, anything over the spinner belt any day! :D

It still looks like crap though. Here's hoping those sideplates are customizable.
Deftera Mirage wrote...
AquaChills wrote...

It still looks like crap though. Here's hoping those sideplates are customizable.

BETTER THAN THE SPINNER BELT!
This week's RAW was fucking amazing storywise and wrestlingwise. (In my opinion, of course.)
Jack Swagger was arrested, DUI and had possession of pot. Have fun going back down to mid card status! :D
AquaChills wrote...
Jack Swagger was arrested, DUI and had possession of pot. Have fun going back down to mid card status! :D

Well shit. I thought he would go back to mid-card status because of his new gimmick, not for having pot.
AquaChills wrote...

And so Jack Swagger's fall from grace shall continue.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s480x480/559825_514365641935828_1142151625_n.png
Rowdy Rocker! wrote...
AquaChills wrote...

And so Jack Swagger's fall from grace shall continue.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s480x480/559825_514365641935828_1142151625_n.png

You can't just drop a storyline this close to 'Mania. It might have cost him a possible title win but if he continues his thing with Zeb, getting free 'Mania publicity and getting somewhat over, WWE doesn't really have to punish him too severely.

Also,

Looks like we're getting the twice in a lifetime match after all, *sigh* unless Punk makes his way into the Money in the Bank match then Cena is going to be the poster boy again. WWE writing staff must be desperate for ratings again...>_>
The WM card has been predictable so far but the build up has been awesome.

Also,

Forum Image: http://25.media.tumblr.com/5ae80f3a770076aa38e7b9530cd9f674/tumblr_mitbtwhWZn1qhjbxeo2_400.gif
I thought Punk and Cena would have a tie on RAW, and then Vince would make it a triple threat match.
What's CM Punk going to do at 'Mania?

Also hoping for Team Hell No vs. Rhode Scholars vs. Coffee Truth
Imagine seeing mustache and bathrobe win the titles at Wrestlemania.
Grock wrote...
I thought Punk and Cena would have a tie on RAW, and then Vince would make it a triple threat match.

Well since Taker's back and based on his promo on Raw this week, I'm assuming we're going Punk v Taker.
Grock wrote...

That's million dollar question, friend.

Since Punk may not face Taker. That question is seeming to loom larger and larger as Mania draws closer.

Especially since Punk isn't interested in facing Taker.

It's around the 27 min mark.

EDIT: Excuse me as I will eating my post because I'm dumb.
Shotty Too Hotty wrote...
Grock wrote...

That's million dollar question, friend.

Since Punk may not face Taker. That question is seeming to loom larger and larger as Mania draws closer.

Especially since Punk isn't interested in facing Taker.

It's around the 27 min mark.

EDIT: Excuse me as I will eating my post because I'm dumb.

So on Raw tonight it was decided that Cm Punk would face The Undertaker at Wrestlemania! :D