WWE WRESTLING

AquaChills wrote...
Shotty Too Hotty wrote...
Grock wrote...
I thought Punk and Cena would have a tie on RAW, and then Vince would make it a triple threat match.
What's CM Punk going to do at 'Mania?

That's million dollar question, friend.

Since Punk may not face Taker. That question is seeming to loom larger and larger as Mania draws closer.

Especially since Punk isn't interested in facing Taker.

Spoiler:

It's around the 27 min mark.

EDIT: Excuse me as I will eating my post because I'm dumb.

So on Raw tonight it was decided that Cm Punk would face The Undertaker at Wrestlemania! :D

Yup, I'm gonna guess it's gonna be one of the 3 main event matches usually at each mania. That, Lesnar vs Triple H part 2, and then Twice of a Lifetime.
Well since this is my first time posting I'll be contributing a little bit.
Top 5 wrestlers are :
The Rock
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Undertaker
Big Show
The Hardy Brothers
Also my favorite females are Chyna, Lita, and Trish Stratus

My favorite match type would have to be the best ... where everyone duke it out for the championship title, that is amazing.

Guess I should start watching it again ...
AquaChills wrote...
So on Raw tonight it was decided that Cm Punk would face The Undertaker at Wrestlemania! :D

Do you guys think Punk and Undertaker will steal the show at Wrestlemania?
I didn't see them face off three years back, so I honestly don't know what to expect.

Court Jester wrote...
My favorite match type would have to be the best ... where everyone duke it out for the championship title, that is amazing.

Royal Rumble?
Grock wrote...
AquaChills wrote...

I didn't see them face off three years back, so I honestly don't know what to expect.

Their matches sucked. They had zero chemistry.
Grock wrote...
AquaChills wrote...

Court Jester wrote...

Royal Rumble?

Yeah now I remember .. royal rumble, I thought it was last man standing?
I don't like Randy Orton continually getting beaten, he needs to ditch the nice guy attitude and get back to punting brains out of skulls. Also...CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING?!?!?? John Cena is a crybaby.
so Paul Bearer passed away, one of the greatest managers of all time.
AquaChills wrote...
so Paul Bearer passed away, one of the greatest managers of all time.

Sad day, sad day indeed... I remember watching him when he managed kane, back in the days when I was a kid. He will be very missed.
RIP Paul. I guarantee that he'll inducted in next year's Hall of Fame.
Rest in peace, Bearer. A sweetie 'til the end.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1456771-WBN8OFG.jpg
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1456774-4MHOM7S.jpg

Cesaro vs Sammartino Iron Man match. Book it WWE.

EDIT: Oh excuse WWE for taking advantage of an opportunity to add drama to an otherwise rushed match with zero build-up that will end up being sloppy because the two competitors have zero chemistry.
So they kept Cena off Raw on Monday because The Rock wasn't there. Does that mean they will keep him off next Monday as well?
R.I.P Paul Bearer...I remember as a kid watching him manage Undertaker and creeping me out at the same time. He was at his best when Kane and Undertaker fueded. Those promos where amazing even to this day. I wonder if they're gonna put him in the hall of fame now like they should.
I miss Paul. That man was spooky in a good way. I think we all know whats going to happen to Punk at Mania. That Brock Lesnar and Triple H feud is getting me hyped up though. Deffinatly looking forward to that.
RAW was beautiful. No Rock concert or Cena rap, just story driven fun.
Miz vs. Jericho vs. Barrett at Mania, anyone?
Grock wrote...
RAW was beautiful. No Rock concert or Cena rap, just story driven fun.

sounds good, and might be that way next Monday as well.
Grock wrote...

If we're lucky.
monpekokero wrote...
Grock wrote...

If we're lucky.

From what I am hearing, Jericho vs Barrett for IC Championship may happen at Mania.
Shotty Too Hotty wrote...
monpekokero wrote...
Grock wrote...

If we're lucky.

From what I am hearing, Jericho vs Barrett for IC Championship may happen at Mania.

Great. Barrett needs to be put over after whatever the hell WWE's been doing lately. Seriously this has to be the worst way to promote a movie ever.

Also, Sandow owns Road Dogg to the tune of American Pie.

http://youtube.com/HsklCuKr60o?t=3m38s
Well Punk is still dropping pipe bombs on live TV...my draw dropped when he cut that promo tonight on RAW. Especially when Punk dropped the Urn.