Smoking

Do you smoke?

Total Votes : 360
I never smoked and for obvious reasons, i just like to keep my body healthy and dont take in stuff that end up good for your health. There are times i cough just by the smell of cigarettes and that just stimulates me even more to reject them.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
i got a tesla vape, with a mini naut tank
I am smoking when I want.I am not an addict.
chille the elderitch one
I tried once, but i didn't like it, i hear its an acquired taste but i cant understand that because if its an acquired taste and its harmful why do people start it? I guess its everyones choice and i hear it relieves stress but at this current time i think its silly and not worth it. So nope i don't smoke and i don't think it will.
Crapper wrote...
I tried once, but i didn't like it, i hear its an acquired taste but i cant understand that because if its an acquired taste and its harmful why do people start it? I guess its everyones choice and i hear it relieves stress but at this current time i think its silly and not worth it. So nope i don't smoke and i don't think it will.

I agree with Crapper here, though I never tried it yet, and neither do I intend to. Like many others, I avoid it for obvious health reasons. I also want to minimize the amount of things I may get sick of in the future.

Plus, it makes your voice rough and changes the color of your lips, as I hear. Wouldn't want that for me either.
Xil wrote...
I smoke cigars on occasion, just because they are fun... And I do love the way smoke interacts in air...

But never tried a cigarette, so can't really say I don't like it... Don't really like the smell tho, if for no other reason I don't smoke much/at all because the smell sticks on you too well.

Nothing against those who do tho, unlike some people I know. Hah, to everyone his own unless I have a problem with it :wink:

AYYYYYYY!!!!! I love smoking cigars. I smoke cigarettes too but I work in the wonderful world of retail so it just kills the anger and frustration I face on the stupidity of managers and sometimes guests. I also smoke Hookah, which I have my own in my room but only smoke house blends at bars and Hashish from Pakistan (Because it may be strong, but its GOOOOD!!!!) and for cigars I love the Acid Blondie's by Drew Estate, though I do often go and get a Don Perdono 10th Champagne when I wanna relax and also enjoy Alec Bradleys, Gurhkas, and the occasional Romeo y Julieta Torpedo.
DxTRiNiTYLiMiTxD wrote...
[font=Tahoma]nope, though it does relieve some stress.
i do not smoke because i dont want bad breath, yellow teeth, and i do want to live with CLEAN lungs. :]
other reasons is that i replace that with my addiction to soda. (=.=)
[size=10]smoking is badd. D:[/h][/font]

one word, weed
Mr.Everwood will see you now ;)
Here's something I want to say to all smokers in the world:

If you're smoking at a bus stop and it's windy, don't stand in a spot so that all your smoke blows in the face of everyone. Some of us don't want to breathe in your addiction, so just stand on the other side. Okay?
Nope. I guess I've never felt the need to, or any 'impulses' to try it out. I could if I wanted to, but what's the point? I guess if I was stressed out enough, I might try to find something to deal with it.
g-money wrote...
Drugs are for wimps.

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
I smoke, I like Vapes, Hookas, Cigarellos, and Weed. I guess I started about a year ago to deal with finals stress and I just picked it up. Not really addicted I can go two months without anything if I'm stripped for cash but I really like Vapes and Hookas its a much more mellow smoke with way less burning.
Yes, on and off. Haven't smoked in a while but I like kreteks and trying out different varieties of smokes. I guess it's part social.
Nope it stinks and then you get the scent on your clothes and your breath and bleeeeehh disgusting .
I smoke. Mainly when I'm bored and have nothing to do, and since I'm still looking for a job I have quite a bit of nothing to do inbetween filling out applications and trying to introduce myself to store managers and shit like that.

So yeah I smoke a lot, and I hate it. But every time I try to quit cold-turkey, I fail miserably the next day. Guess I'm just weak willed? It's whatever.

But my first time smoking, I was doing it in my room hanging out of my window. My mom and stepdad have this rule where they don't smoke in the house, so it was pretty easy to tell when I did it since they were on the back porch, adjacent to my bedroom window. So yeah my mom found out. She didn't even yell just pulled that "I'm disappointed in you, and if you pull this shit again I'll beat your ass."

But, my stepdad had other plans. He decided to tell me this story about how his dad made him wear a bucket on his head, and forced him to smoke a whole pack of cigarettes 'til he threw up? But anyways he made me smoke a cigarette and half way through I was feeling queezy and my mom left to go do whatever moms do, and he told me that if I want he'll let me bum cigs off him whenever I wanted. So I did. Pissed him off all the time in years to come because I always bummed/stole cigarettes from him and my mom.

But by the time I was 17 my mom stopped giving a shit about trying to keep me from smoking cause by that point I had already been smoking for 3 years so yeah.

The only time smoking ever really becomes a problem for me is when I find an anime/show/manga/comic to immerse myself in, while I hangout on the back porch and chainsmoke cigarettes. Which sucks now cause I'm 19 and graduated and have to buy my own cigarettes, and due to lack of money I usually just do a fuckton of chores and my parents pay me in packs of cigarettes.
I smoked briefly when I lived in Japan because everyone I knew there smoked and it was pre-tax hike so a pack of proper cigarettes were like 300 yen a pack (about $3.50 CAD at the time). I quit as soon as I came home because there was no more peer pressure and cigarettes are expensive as fuck in Canada.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://hungarytoday.hu/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/acigi21.jpg

Australian smoking regulations. I have don't know what's up with the prices. Cigarettes costs $12, $15, $20 and $24.
icecwmelf /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
I don't smoke. However, it's not as if I look down upon people who choose to smoke.

Sure, it's not healthy for you, but it's a life choice. Choosing to smoke can stem from being peer pressured into it, wanting to look cool, being bored or even as a dependency. If you're stressed out from work or study and have found no way to relieve that stress, then smoking will become an option.

For sure it isn't the best option, but it's one of the most easiest ones. I like to drink spirits with my mates from time to time. That's how we "let go" and all. I'm a pianist, but there comes a time where you lose interest in things you used to love doing. That's when I look to my friends to hang out or even drink when there's a party.

I dislike smokers who smoke in front of others whilst they're walking. No warning or consideration at all. At least walk to the side or something. Or hold it off until you get to a mildly isolated place. Then there's all the physical and psychological effects of smoking which I won't bother delving into.
I do not smoke. I learned not to by watching the mistakes of my family. Through such I don't drink accept for special occasions in celebration, I don't drink morning coffee, and I don't abuse my family.
I smoke Cigars, I don't like cigarettes (they taste awful and do nothing for me) marjuana isn't my thing either.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
i was able to quit smoking recently, but i still vape a fair deal