Smoking

Do you smoke?

Total Votes : 360
xhimitsu wrote...
loliqueen wrote...
Yes, occasionally. It's unfortunate, But I find that it does help relieve some stress. I want to stop though, not because I'm worried about my health, but because I think smoking doesn't make me look cute.... >~<

haha what are you talking about it is SO moe to smoke /JK~ Well you can always tip down and try to only smoke in situations where you feel very stressed? Of course it is hard but it might be a start? c:

The problem is, I'm stressed almost every day.. ;_; bleh. Maybe I could think of an easy alternative? Also I really don't want to get smoker teeth... D:
loliqueen wrote...
xhimitsu wrote...
loliqueen wrote...
Yes, occasionally. It's unfortunate, But I find that it does help relieve some stress. I want to stop though, not because I'm worried about my health, but because I think smoking doesn't make me look cute.... >~<

haha what are you talking about it is SO moe to smoke /JK~ Well you can always tip down and try to only smoke in situations where you feel very stressed? Of course it is hard but it might be a start? c:

The problem is, I'm stressed almost every day.. ;_; bleh. Maybe I could think of an easy alternative? Also I really don't want to get smoker teeth... D:

no one wants smoker teeth D: I heard gum is a good alternative? o0o have you tried that?
I don't smoke. One of my ex's did and I didn't like kissing ashtrays then, and I don't now, plus I hate it when people blow cig smoke in my face.

I don't have a problem with it though, just..don't do it before we decide to fuck or anything like that.
No.

Ads grossed me out of it. Going to puke if I ever saw those ads again.
Ran out of my Swedish Snus today so i had to smoke a cig to get my nicotine fix, after i smoked it my mouth tasted horrible and i regretted it immediately.
illumi wrote...

I personally enjoy smoking, no real reason why.

I smoke. Bunch of good reasons; bunch of bad reasons, and even more reasons I shouldn't.
None of which involve my health.
Which is pretty bad I might add
my health* x3
loliqueen wrote...

Lol chill out, unless you smoke more than 10 cigarettes a day, you wont really get stains on your teeth. Back when i use to smoke a pack per day, my teeth were stained like a mother fucker, but now that i have cut down to 2-3 smokes per day (and sometimes i go days without it), my dentist cant even tell that i smoke cigarettes.

Also, if you think Mamimi isnt moe, you need to reassess the way you have lived your life up till now:

Forum Image: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs30/f/2008/064/d/1/mamimi_samejima_by_aco24.jpg
If I had to pinpoint why I don't smoke it would be that it's just offensive to my senses. If it smelled good and someone offered it to me at an opportune moment, I guess I could've been a smoker. Heck, I even imitated smoking with the popeye candies and even rolled some paper and smoked it once. Now I don't smoke for a multitude of other reasons.
Summer Salt @rotoscopic
I don't smoke, personally. I've got some friends who do-- I don't give 'em grief for it, though. It's their body, and they're welcome to wreak whatever havoc on it they like. For me, though, I really appreciate being active and I don't want to risk that over a cigarette.
I no longer smoke. I only did so from the 6th grade to the 8th as a means to find out what made quitting so difficult, because I wanted my parents to stop. The amount of money they rolled up and set on fire essentially was mind boggling.
I didn't hate it, and it did seem to bear some calming effects which were nice, but otherwise I just don't think it's worth the expenditure and so I don't care for it.
But, to each their own of course.
Yes smoke half a pack a day. Started when I was 15 It's actually quiet stress relieving for me C:
spyralhax Traps = confused boner
I don't smoke. Aside from the health risks (which would be disastrous given my own somewhat iffy health) the stale smoke smell that sticks to clothing is not exactly pleasant.

Weird though, considering that I don't dislike the smell of the smoke itself o_O
spyralhax wrote...
I don't smoke. Aside from the health risks (which would be disastrous given my own somewhat iffy health) the stale smoke smell that sticks to clothing is not exactly pleasant.

Weird though, considering that I don't dislike the smell of the smoke itself o_O

I know what you mean. As a long time smoker (10+years), i love the way the smoke smells WHEN IT IS FRESH, but stale cigarette smell is disgusting to me.

That is why i never smoke inside my house, and i always make sure to hold my cig in such a fashion that the smoke doesnt get on my clothes (although when i drink i dont give a shit).

Having said that, im a bit sad right now, because atm its -25C outside where im at, so i didnt get my bedtime nic-fix D: (but i did drink a mikey of gin to the face, so that should help quite a bit).
spyralhax Traps = confused boner
King Dingaling wrote...
spyralhax wrote...

I know what you mean. As a long time smoker (10+years), i love the way the smoke smells WHEN IT IS FRESH, but stale cigarette smell is disgusting to me.

That is why i never smoke inside my house, and i always make sure to hold my cig in such a fashion that the smoke doesnt get on my clothes (although when i drink i dont give a shit).

Honestly, the fact that fresh smoke does, indeed, smell pretty good, along with the fact that it looks so cool in movies is a temptation. I mean, no way you can watch Die Hard and not think John McClane looks like a badass everytime he lights up.

But the fact that my dad and sister do it, and they're my two least favorite people in the world also helps me not start.
spyralhax wrote...
King Dingaling wrote...
spyralhax wrote...

Honestly, the fact that fresh smoke does, indeed, smell pretty good, along with the fact that it looks so cool in movies is a temptation. I mean, no way you can watch Die Hard and not think John McClane looks like a badass everytime he lights up.

But the fact that my dad and sister do it, and they're my two least favorite people in the world also helps me not start.

Well, all i can say to reply is, if you enjoy it, welcome aboard. If you don't, well, enjoy being a landlubber lol. Having said that....

I don't smoke cigarettes, although I di enjoy using a vapor pen. Its similar to an e-cig, but you can get different flavors and smells. It's only about 40$ for a starter kit, and still helps to relieve stress, without the addiction of cigarettes. I seriously recommend it to people stressed out and don't want the addiction and health issues that cigarettes bring up.
No money for cigs. Spent it all on lube and hot pockets.
I don't smoke because of health and money issues.
dont smoke because i got asthma and thats reason enough to not start smoking.
I actually feel kind of bad for smokers where I am, the college I go to has ban them outright. That can't be easy. I'll never participate it weed or otherwise, 'cause just not that interested.