Smoking

Do you smoke?

Total Votes : 360
I smoke taste-added cigarettes maybe once or twice a year when I encounter fetish-inclined people for that kind of thing.

Otherwise - I don't smoke. It's expensive and I don't feel a compulsive need to do so.
I smoke weed,
its relaxing and fun
(yeah theirs other ways to relax, but worse day at work and everything you enjoy isn't up to task,;ighting a bowl up and enjoying self chills yu out)

get high once, take a shower
best damn showeer ever
I abstained from voting since I've decided to quit smoking the 1st of January and it's been going pretty sucessful, despite it being quite hard since most of my friends do smoke, but I've been wanting to quit for a long time and decided to just do it, I didn't even enjoy that much, atleast not towards the end. Ended up becoming a habit instead of something I did for enjoyment like it was before.
I vape (not too much and 0 nicotine) because e-juice chemists get very creative with their flavors.
Ever wanted to just taste fruity pebbles or your favorite candy in vapor form? There's an e-juice for that.

I know the some consider culture pretty douchy so I try to avoid vaping indoors and near people who don't want to be near vapor so I can avoid the drama.
Xillia Full Time Waifu.
Tried it due to stress buildup from finals.

But it felt wierd and clogged up my breath when I took a drag. Wasn't like weed at all. I choked abit and I was like "Yeah, not for me"

The 3 minute buzz was real nice though

I used to be a weekend burner. But ever since university started, I couldn't do shit when I was burnt out.

All I basically do is vape now for shits.
Dude, I once helped a friend clean out a trailer that she bought from a smoker. Some of the walls were covered in yellow nicotine shit. Imagine that in your lungs! Nope! No smoking for me!
Japan Not Japanese
I've tried smoking multiple times and never got addicted... It's really not as addicting as people say.

My father passed away from cancer due to smoking so all I have to say is don't do it. It's not worth it. Seriously, please don't smoke.
Smoking and doing sport at the same time doesn't work that well together
No, because:

• I like my lungs.

• It smells disgusting.

• The smell sticks to your clothes, and you smell it everywhere.

• People around you who dislike cigarettes won't enjoy your presence.

• It's expensive as hell.

• Did I mention it smells disgusting?
Yes, because:

- There's only 1 way towards the lungs and I'll be damned if it's not asphalted.

No seriously. Smoking is a bad habit and personally I do tend not to like it (even though I do smoke myself). But we're all adults here, everyone can decide for themselves if he/she wants to smoke or not.

I do smoke more green than tabacco. But hey, I'm Dutch! So sue me! it's all legal here (well, more like big grey area) and in my honest opinion going green is a lot less harmful for the body than smoking tabacco any day. Not saying it's healthy, just a lesser evil. (for the ignorant one among us, green = marihuana).

Moneywise it's a tad expensive, but what hobby isn't demanding financial backing to some degree?

Anyway, TL;DR:

Smoke bad, but who cares?
John Oliver on the tobacco industry.
I've never smoked anything myself, but I've never really had any desire to, either. Almost everyone in my family smokes something--tobacco, weed, even heroin. I don't want to get stuck on the same road as them. Plus I've had some problems with my lungs in the past already. I don't want to make things any worse for myself. It's a huge drain on your wallet, anyway.
Just weed nothing else it not a gateway drug for me
I don't smoke mainly because I find it disgusting. Additionally I have enough health complications therefore I don't really need another.

No offence intended to any smokers out there to each their own and so please respect mine as well. :)
I almost want to start smoking only cause at work the smokers get way more breaks than I do....
no i quit but i did for 5 years lol im in no rush to my grave so i just stopped.....i started at 13 quit at 18 i got smarter lol
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
i started smoking again recently, but i want to quit, but i really like it. Ahhhhhhh
I don't for a number of reasons. However, sometimes I smoke air: I pretend I have a cigarette in my hand and pretend to smoke and imagine what it feels like for the average smoker, only without the actual smoke.
sakabato24 World Warrior
Holoofyoistu wrote...
i started smoking again recently, but i want to quit, but i really like it. Ahhhhhhh

I know what you mean though lol.

On the other hand, the 4 weeks I have been on vacation, I haven't touched even one. Surprised myself. Guess my work is what gets me going for a smoke lol.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
sakabato24 wrote...
Holoofyoistu wrote...

I know what you mean though lol.

On the other hand, the 4 weeks I have been on vacation, I haven't touched even one. Surprised myself. Guess my work is what gets me going for a smoke lol.

thats how i am, i like to take smoke breaks on my tens work sucks sometimes.