Smoking

Do you smoke?

Total Votes : 360
Used to smoke but that shit started to mess me up so I quit it for good one day.
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
I do smoke, kind of, some times. Actual cigarettes, i only smoke like one a week. I picked it up to get smoke breaks from work, and luckily i dont have an addictive personality. I got a break so much i can go outside, and just be alone for 10, but i do have one lit just in case someone comes out while im on break. As for my hookah, i light it up a few times a week, i use non tobacco herbal shisha for it. So do i smoke, yes, often no not really.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I don't smoke because I don't see the point in doing it. Its bad for your health and hard to drop once you become addicted.
Ever since marijuana became legal in my state I started to. Other than that I smoke hookah, and about half a cigarette when I've been drinking a lot and I want to sober down.
I don´t smoke since 1) I can use my money for better things 2) it makes me cough and 3) my sister has asthma.
[color=#99cc00]I do not smoke. A lot of my friends smoke, but it hasn't done anything for me. Even if they at one point in time suggest that I try smoking I have always been pretty against it. Hearing all the damaging things it does to your body, I do not want to add on the list of things that can kill me. I figure there are so many things in the world that I can't control, that could kill me, I shouldn't add to the list.
I understand that people use it as a stress relief, but is there no other way to relieve stress? Considering how addictive and damaging smoking can be...[/color]
I do it EXTREMELY rarely. Like, on the order of 1 fag every couple of months. And the ones I smoke are just straight tobacco, Silk Cuts. The reason I smoke so rarely is for the health reasons, and because the importation costs for a pack of SC is ridiculous. On the order of 40$ a pack. Why I started? I don't even know. The stupid reason of looking cool, most likely. I don't even inhale it, I just hold it in my lips and let it burn itself out. Waste of money, hah. I hold mine Euro-style, with my index and thumb.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Nope, my uncle smokes and regrets it, and another uncle died of cancer. While it wasn't lung cancer, it still made myself wary if what could possibly happen if I did. Beyond that, my head would explode because of sinus problems,
No I don't smoke, I will never smoke, I don't even want to try it. Not even if it is "just" steam from water pipes. My dad is a smoker, made me a passive smoker. Hated the smoke ever since I was a child and that haven't changed.

I don't even like smoke from camp fires and barbecue but that doesn't mean I won't do those. Actually I'm a guilty lover of Barbecue parties with camp fires~
I don't smoke. All those things they tell you as a child were enough to scare me away from the stuff for good. I've never had any interest in cigarettes or cigars and I doubt I ever will.

I have, however, tried weed in the past, but quickly realized that it wasn't for me. Don't get me wrong - it was a relatively enjoyable experience, but I didn't feel like I fit in with that crowd. Back in high school, all of my friends that were smoking wouldn't want to do anything that didn't involve smoking in one way or another and it got to the point where a certain group of them wouldn't even want to spend time together unless they were smoking. I never want to feel like I need to be high to have fun and because that was the same mindset most of the people I knew had before starting to smoke, I got outta there quick!

Another issue is money. I see just how much money my father spends on cigarettes and I've seen my friends desperately scraping together money to buy a bag of weed and I want absolutely nothing to do with either of those lifestyles. Money's already tight for me and my family and I don't need another expense on top of that.

However, I couldn't care less if others smoked.
I have been using the Swedish tobacco product Snus for little over 3 years now, but today i decided to give it up (or try at least) and i also bought one of those electric tobaccos. Some kind of starter kit, and for tastes i got menthol and coconut.

The first few weeks i have enjoyed the e-tobacco, even though the coconut taste is pretty useless, doesn't taste like coconut at all. Menthol is pretty strong taste. I also like the vapor, i like that i can blow it out same way as if you were smoking (even though i have never regularly smoked in my life). Makes me 'feel' cool. Lol.

Will see how long i can last without my precious Swedish Snus.
Josephl64 Shizuka-chan ~
I don't smoke and never have. I would rather just avoid it and not risk it becoming a habit, plus it's a costly one from what I've seen. Of course that's not talking about the main reason I never started which was the health issues that got drilled into me as a kid.
Aye.

Forum Image: http://s27.postimg.org/6ri97b58j/P1010953.jpg

More or less quit cigarettes about six years ago, but won't refuse one if offered.

I'm mostly the pipe and cigars, though. Had seven, but gave three away as gifts to some friends who wanted to start it up.
No because it seems like it costs a fair bit of money and Ive never really been interested in trying it.
[color=#a510f5]Passive smoker until some months ago, a few friends who smoke. I've grown quite resistant to the smell, for good or bad .-.

Spoiler:
Not against the right, but one of these friends has been coughing blood for some time... He stopped, not sure if he will survive tho.(he refuses to go to a doctor, not wanting "to see the mess". Considering he recently turned to religion maybe a miracle is due? Only thing going for him now, sadly...)
[/color]
yes, but in general i only do it recreationally with friends or before tests/stressful situations (which are few and far between). I went through two packs of menthols in one year. I can definitely enjoy a cig, pipe or cigar but it isnt something i need.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
i don't smoke cigarettes anymore, but i do smoke cigars with my father on a pretty frequent basis. We usually just sit on the back porch when i come over, drink beers, smoke cigars, and play cribbage.
No. I don't smoke.
I'd say those anti drug lessons and programs at my school worked pretty well, letting me know what such drugs and smoking did to the body at an early age... And then again in middle school. And again during health class in high school where they actually showed us what those effects looked like on people who did them for years... As well as what STD's looked like in too much detail during Sex Ed but that doesn't relate to smoking.

I don't smoke because I was repeatedly taught not to and I saw some people who smoked who were coughing their lungs out and despised the smell of second hand smoke.
I do sometimes. Started in Highschool and I still do as a stress relief kind of thing. I don't let others know that I do.
Haha taking a health unit over tobacco right now. And I personally don't smoke cuz I don't have money for anything like that