Summer Writing Contest 2012!

Oh, well here it is.
My comments and ever long rants don't count in the word count, just making sure :P
Here is a link to my submission :) https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=91057
I have a story done, but unfortunately, I am waiting on permission to use someone else's character in a story, specifically Momoka. While it is possible to just change the name, it just doesn't feel the same otherwise. I sent a message out to Jacob and himeko, but neither one has gotten back to me. I hope I can get permission before the 15th...

On another note, the limit of 1500 sucks. I had to cut my entire prologue as a result, and then trim various other details. If I do get permission, I'll probably post both the 1497 word version and an uncut version.
Blaze wrote...
I sent a message out to Jacob and himeko, but neither one has gotten back to me. I hope I can get permission before the 15th...

hmmm... not so sure if they'll reply. They're always super busy.
Could we reference like a story from Fakku! or do we have to mention the actual name of Fakku?
mine is redone and i may need some criticism before the deadline
https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=89760
That sucks. I kinda want permission so I don't get screwed over later on, but at the same time, I kinda need to submit this thing soon...
Blaze wrote...
That sucks. I kinda want permission so I don't get screwed over later on, but at the same time, I kinda need to submit this thing soon...

I doubt they'll reply by the 15th. And besides, no one takes permission for using Momoka's name, they just use it. And it works for referencing Fakku itself.

iChocolatee wrote...
Could we reference like a story from Fakku! or do we have to mention the actual name of Fakku?

Mention the actual name of Fakku, or use a username (after taking permission) from a user, or mention something about Fakku which eventually brings out the name of Fakku.

However, if you use a username, you might wanna leave a footnote at the end of the post that you had used an actual username of a user instead of making up a weird kind of name. Because, not everyone may know of the user, unless you go for someone popular, maybe.
Well then, I guess I can post my work. Hopefully they won't be too sore about it. Honestly, I took this challenge up because I haven't written anything in a long time. Do I hope to win? Eh, sure I guess. Do I expect to win? Probably not, but I'll enjoy this anyway.
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Blaze wrote...

I doubt they'll reply by the 15th. And besides, no one takes permission for using Momoka's name, they just use it. And it works for referencing Fakku itself.

iChocolatee wrote...

Mention the actual name of Fakku, or use a username (after taking permission) from a user, or mention something about Fakku which eventually brings out the name of Fakku.

However, if you use a username, you might wanna leave a footnote at the end of the post that you had used an actual username of a user instead of making up a weird kind of name. Because, not everyone may know of the user, unless you go for someone popular, maybe.

Just quoting to get your attention.. o//.//o um... is the participant list getting updated soon? I'm not sure if mine counts yet or I just wasn't accepted... (._.')
saihafire wrote...
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Blaze wrote...

iChocolatee wrote...

Just quoting to get your attention.. o//.//o um... is the participant list getting updated soon? I'm not sure if mine counts yet or I just wasn't accepted... (._.')

Soon. I'm being lazy currently. I'll just add them without reading them for now.

Also, now that you brought it up; might as well say it: I won't be reading any entries until the deadline - if I do, it's someone who has either requesting me to read or I was just bored. We're supposed to re-read those entries after the deadline anyway, so I'd rather read then rather than now just to save time. I have more grinding to do on Sword Girls, so yeah... >_>

Everyone should try to make sure that their entries completely fulfills the conditions presented by the rules. If not, then I won't be saying anything since I'll notice after the deadline, probably. So the entries that will be found to have broken the rules will silently be removed from the list of entries.
Good thing I reread the second post. In any case, here is my entry, with the blessing of Jacob:

A Place Beyond the Blaze

I added an uncut version for anyone interested that extends past the 1500 word limit and obviously not meant to be judged.
Here's my entry. Thank you for reading and I hope you all enjoy. Comments welcome.
https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?p=3255520#3255520
Huh. Title isn't showing. Definitely user error on my part. Not sure how to fix that.
The Meeting

Newbie here and here's my entry. Thanks for reading!

And if I could request a mod to look over my entry to see if I followed all the requisites required for participation I would be grateful.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
KuronekoChan wrote...
Here's my entry. Thank you for reading and I hope you all enjoy. Comments welcome.
https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?p=3255520#3255520
Huh. Title isn't showing. Definitely user error on my part. Not sure how to fix that.

You mean showing the title in such a way that clicking it leads to your thread, like this?

In Her Nature

If so, just click on the Quote button to the right of this post so you can see the BBCode used to do this.
I made my giant block of text easier to read
Where do I post my story guys O.o
Akimoto Shinichi wrote...
Where do I post my story guys O.o

Read the F.A.Q post.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Um, i was just wondering but...Did my story violate any rules? because i posted it and linked it few days ago but my name is not in the list of participants...
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
AssasinZAssasin wrote...
Um, i was just wondering but...Did my story violate any rules? because i posted it and linked it few days ago but my name is not in the list of participants...

If it's not even in the list and Rise didn't say anything, he didn't get a chance to brush through it yet, hopefully. Guy's kinda lazy. ^^;

EDIT: That, and he's busy with home issues.
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: