Summer Writing Contest 2012!

Cinia Pacifica wrote...
We've reached the deadline! More NO MORE entries will now be accepted!

Don't you troll me Rise!
xninebreaker wrote...
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
We've reached the deadline! More NO MORE entries will now be accepted!

Don't you troll me Rise!

Oh crap. You caught me!
Hmm... I guess if I'm doing personal reviews, then I should go from the list of people who posted right Ms. Rise?
CoffeePrince wrote...
Hmm... I guess if I'm doing personal reviews, then I should go from the list of people who posted right Ms. Rise?

You could do that... however, I've been a little lazy to update it. So it doesn't have all the entries in there, when I did it a few days ago. An unknown problem took place and the list was not updated, I don't know what caused it.

I'll definitely try to update it by the end of today.
I guess everyone deserves a fair review. Just going to keep doing what I'm doing :3
CoffeePrince wrote...
I guess everyone deserves a fair review. Just going to keep doing what I'm doing :3

Good. I'd love to read your reviews on everyone's works too. Hopefully, they'll make all happy.
Give me something good to read and I'll give you a good review :p
i was happy with my reveiw even though i forgot to link it T.T i'll get the next contest right for sure.
https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?p=3268704#3268704

that's my entry :)
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
No_Gravity wrote...
https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?p=3268704#3268704

that's my entry :)

You're too late. Look above your post for Cinia saying the deadline has just passed.
Good work everyone, it's nice having a lively atmosphere like this during the event~
Awwww... mine is not on the list. Dang it, i thought i made it in time cause it is 14th july that time. Maybe mine is not according to the GMT.Anyways, Good luck for the competition guys!
Xenon FAKKU Writer
randomliner wrote...
Awwww... mine is not on the list. Dang it, i thought i made it in time cause it is 14th july that time. Maybe mine is not according to the GMT.Anyways, Good luck for the competition guys!

You probably did make it. Rise just needs to update the list.
Xenon wrote...
randomliner wrote...

Oh! Possible, We'll just wait and see.
Xenon wrote...
randomliner wrote...

Excuse me, but where is the list?
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
drakenichols1 wrote...
Xenon wrote...
randomliner wrote...

Excuse me, but where is the list?

First page second post.
This time, the list is really updated. I looked for over. It's updated. The entries that were caught to have broken the rules in the past were released from being crossed out.

However, if you do find some entries crossed out later; it's most likely that we've found them to have broken a rule or two for which they're disallowed from the contest.

And yay (plus nay?) for 70 entries (if we count Jerry's one)! Oh and my counting could be wrong.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Actually, excluding the only crossed out entry in the list, it's 68 without Jerry's entry, and 69 with.

Either way, good luck to everyone.
artcellrox wrote...
Actually, excluding the only crossed out entry in the list, it's 68 without Jerry's entry, and 69 with.

My counting skills don't exist! D:
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
70 entries (if we count Jerry's one)!

I did slide mine back to an actual submission after my most recent edit (should be timestamped with exact date/time on post. I figure I will not place considering the other entries and thus don't think I'd be taking any prizes away from anyone else.

That said: 69 entries.....the high school freshman in me lol'd
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: