Summer Writing Contest 2012!

Wow! Frickin' awesome amount of participation! No matter what, everyone's work was well worth it and fantastic!
Curious, when do you think the results will be in? I can't imagine any time soon since its so much reading haha. I was just wondering.
Argh, I'm late by a day! Man...

Should I still upload my entry? I know it won't count, but I want to at least contribute something for people to read.
Serativale wrote...
Argh, I'm late by a day! Man...

Should I still upload my entry? I know it won't count, but I want to at least contribute something for people to read.

A story is a story. And if it's good, then even better. If anything, you allow yourself for some constructive criticism and/or some praise. If you decide to put it up, I'll make sure to drop a reply.
Jericho Antares wrote...
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
70 entries (if we count Jerry's one)!

I did slide mine back to an actual submission after my most recent edit (should be timestamped with exact date/time on post. I figure I will not place considering the other entries and thus don't think I'd be taking any prizes away from anyone else.

Welcome back to the contest.

And you'd have to wait and see if you win anything, lol.

Nanitakagi wrote...
Curious, when do you think the results will be in? I can't imagine any time soon since its so much reading haha. I was just wondering.

I won't be surprised if it takes us more than a week.
xninebreaker wrote...

A story is a story. And if it's good, then even better. If anything, you allow yourself for some constructive criticism and/or some praise. If you decide to put it up, I'll make sure to drop a reply.

All right then. I'll just put a little note in my 'entry'.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
OH wow, that's a lot of entries. I wonder if this beat last year's amount of submissions? I really love these contests though, because i love writing XD. Especially romance, i'm glad that it's a theme this time around~ Anyway, good luck to all 70 or 69 participants!
AssasinZAssasin wrote...
OH wow, that's a lot of entries. I wonder if this beat last year's amount of submissions?

Yes, if I remember correctly. Last contest had about 45 entries.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
AssasinZAssasin wrote...
OH wow, that's a lot of entries. I wonder if this beat last year's amount of submissions?

Even then, it was tough making it as far as i did...This time it's probably thrice as hard! Oh well, i'm just wondering but are you going to hold more of these next time as well?
AssasinZAssasin wrote...
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
AssasinZAssasin wrote...

Even then, it was tough making it as far as i did...This time it's probably thrice as hard! Oh well, i'm just wondering but are you going to hold more of these next time as well?

I don't know if I'll have actual connection in the setting up of the Winter's Seasonal Writing Contest as I may not simply be allowed to.

But I will host the next Summer Contest next year around June again, if I'm around. If I were to leave Fakku (or the world) for any reason, I'll leave try to find someone to take up the task of hosting the future Summer Contests.
Oh darn it... i forgot to post the link... DX baka baka baka!!!

T.T hopefully i can still participate... https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=91503

If not, please just review and give comments thanks!
randomliner wrote...

T.T hopefully i can still participate... https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=91503

No, sorry.
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
randomliner wrote...

No, sorry.

dang... XP
Whoa I seriously thought that you already posted yours earlier, why didn't I realize it sooner lol~

Spoiler:
I must have been too busy touching myself at night
artcellrox wrote...
Actually, excluding the only crossed out entry in the list, it's 68 without Jerry's entry, and 69 with.

Either way, good luck to everyone.

69? Must be an omen... (giggity)
Mine was NEVER reviewed by the people who promised to review all of them :T
When will the winners be announced? Or was they already said?
Heh... i did. just that i got overexcited and forgot to post the link... :P
saihafire wrote...
Mine was NEVER reviewed by the people who promised to review all of them :T

There are so many entries out there. Go ask CoffeePrince or Xenon or someone. I'm sure that they will be happy to help.
You make it sound like no one reviewed your work. I reviewed your work and I did think it was a good read. It kept my interest for the most part, so that's something.
Meanwhile, as we all wait for the announcement of the winners, why don't we have some nice chat at Fakku Writers' Lounge instead?

That to be said, I'll be waiting for you guys here, feel free to take a visit whenever you have some time to spare =)
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: