Winter Writing Contest 2015: Finals Poll

Voting for this poll has ended.

In your opinion, which author and entry was the best?

Total Votes : 19
Xenon FAKKU Writer
Forum Image: https://i.ibb.co/DthMqQk/2015-4.jpg

All the top finalists have been voted on and so the last step in deciding Fakku's Reader's Choice and Runner-up awards remains. Please vote for the author who you see fit winning such a prestigious award for their work.

The Reader's Choice and Runner-up winners will be obvious when the poll ends in three days. The winners of the Judge's Choice and Runner-up award will be announced a couple days at most after the end of this poll.

If you didn't already for these bracket winners: When you read each submission, please take a moment to stop when you finish and write the author a little note how and if you liked it or some constructive criticism they could benefit from. I know that if you are an author, you may want the same done for you. Happy reading and may the most astounding piece of literature be the victor. As a judge, I will withhold my comments until after the contest is over to those who request it.

Entries in this poll:

Sound of Destiny submitted Like Holding White Elephants

Cinia Pacifica submitted The Enigmatic Lady

RavenxSinon submitted Mother Knows Best
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
[1:12:48 PM] Shokuhou Misaki: oh i definitely gave you that pic
[1:12:58 PM] Shokuhou Misaki: cus im the only one who links SGO

Yep, from last year indeed. Good choice.

Good luck everyone, by the way.
Congrats to the finalists, and thus good luck to them in this poll.
Wow, this is a pretty close match (though I'm falling a bit behind lol). Best of luck to the three of us!
This was NOT an easy choice to make.
Mother of god those last two votes that came in less than a minute before the end of poll. Congrats Nia and Cinia! (Nia, you gotta thank that last voter who made you tie with Cinia haha)
Xenon FAKKU Writer
Wow, for the first time ever in the contest, it appears we have a tie in the final polls! Well, I guess that just means you'll both have to win!

Congratulations goes to Cinia Pacifica for his entry The Enigmatic Lady and to Sound of Destiny for her entry Like Holding White Elephants! The results show it so closely that you two are the winners of the Reader's Choice awards. The community clearly has shown a close balance of favorites in this group, but it appears that you two received even votes! The fact that they raised your entries up so evenly as their favorites is no small matter. It shows both of your skill and talent in the area of your respective literary expertise. Well done to the both of you!

Since there are two winners, I'm making an administrative call to eliminate the Runner-up position this year since it's clear they're runner-ups of each other.

Stand by for a winners thread to come in a few days when we will also reveal the winner of the Judge's Choice award.
Wow, did not expect to even win. Congratulations, Sound. That was intense.
Congrats to the winners. That's the first time we have a tie.
Dawn_of_Dark wrote...

By the way, my reply to your post in my thread is delayed thanks to studies and RPing, but it'll come soon. Your post is a bit too big.
Oh wow, that was unexpected. Congratulations to you as well Cinia.
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Dawn_of_Dark wrote...

By the way, my reply to your post in my thread is delayed thanks to studies and RPing, but it'll come soon. Your post is a bit too big.

Sure, I'm already shitting myself with studies and work.