Stickies

[ Locked ] Request threads are not allow See this topic…

Topics

ICHIGO 100% =I LOVIN IT!!= Yo there, fakkers!! Any of you sure had read manga titled Ichigo 100%, right? What do you thought when you saw how its …
Devil May Cry 3 Manga Just bought Code 1 "Dante" at this comic store. The manga is great! Dante has never been more badass! There's cursing, nudity and lots of blood, which makes it look even more hardcore. And it's not th…
2008 SPJA Awards - winners A lot of it, IMO, is bullshit. Winners of the 2008 Society for the Promotion of Japanese Animation Awards are: Best Voice Actor (Japanese) Tomokazu Sugita – The Melanchol
[ Poll ] Code Geass: Which is better? Lol you have to read the manga and watch the anime and see the two versions. The manga shows a more normal life for all the characters while the anime rushes everything to awesome battles. So which do…
Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge SCX-Scans wrote...Eri Yukizaki is a girl who fights. She is a "pretty soldier." Her foe is the …
Slayers New TV series has been announced! Yay, more Lina Inverse! Supposed to be 24-26 epi's split into two seasons.
Mahō Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto: Natsu no Sora Thumbnail
Mahō Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto: Natsu no Sora This is a new season show, with a very unique artstyle. The backgrounds and a lot of the machines and such are actual photos that they tweaked with animation, and then dropped in the animated characte…
Some School Days Episodes I had uploaded these a while ago but never really posted them anywhere. Episode 01 [GVideo]O2R8VHZ04c63cece806…
Mirai Nikki Anime This might be fake, but a Mirai Nikki anime would be awesome.
[General] Lucky Star X Haruhi The video is finally done! Check this out! Nice, huh?…
i feeel as if naruto is being dragged out yea i mean jaraya's death lasted for 2 chapters of mourning wow, i mean he died like 40 chapters ago why make a tribut to jaraya 2 months after the death scene wow. and saskue mourning over itachi?tha…
Stretch Armstrong? I still think CLAMP limbs are funny. …
[ Poll ] Possibel Second Season of Darker than Black and FMA ? Is just stumbled over a recent rumor. According to Canned Dogs, documentation has been leaked pointing out, that Bones is planing a Second Season of Full Metal Alchemist as well as …
Some Higurashi Episodes I had uploaded these a while ago but never really posted them anywhere. Episode 01 [GVideo]4AB7V83Hdfb86be132a…
Fate Stay Night + Shingetsutan Tsukihime I had uploaded these a while ago but never really posted them anywhere. Fate Stay Night - Episode 1 [GVideo]J…
Kodomo no Jikan OVA I had uploaded this a while ago but never really posted them anywhere. [GVideo]BUI3FSD533a74ffaee67d6aa1d858ab8465bfb5f[/GVideo]
Some Kemonodzume Episodes I had uploaded these a while ago but never really posted them anywhere. Episode 01 [GVideo]B9OII2WG748156bb404…
Ef A Tale of Melodies Thumbnail
Ef A Tale of Melodies First season info: The anime revolves around two protagonists, Hirono Hiro and Asou…
Changing Image Resolution Anybody know a good program to change an image's resolution?
Someday Dreamers 2nd Season! Thumbnail
Someday Dreamers 2nd Season! Description The story is set in present day Tokyo, but a little different from our world. There, people called Mahoushi or Mage Labour live. They have magical abilities and are licensed by the…