Stickies

[ Locked ] Request threads are not allow See this topic…

Topics

Urusei Yatsura Season 9 Episode 30 Ok since this part of the forum is new just gonna post some random episode. So what do you think about this episode? …
Kamen no Meido Guy 09 Sweet Service, In the Middle of Cleavage.…
new mangas hey can anybody draw sum more avatar and x-men mangas and pics
[ Poll ] Which is the better OP? Zetsubou Edition. Hito Toshite Jiku ga Bureteiru from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei …
[ Poll ] L or Kira Everyone picks a side when watching Death Note. They either are rooting for Light/Kira to "become the god of his new world", or they are rooting for L to stop him. There is also a possability that the…
[ Poll ] Which is the better OP? Bouken Desho Desho from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya …
WANTED: GOOD ANIME SERIES RECOMMEND PLS Hi Guys, im now hooked into anime because my friend told me to watch code geass.. and then gurren lagann.. then I realized that anime is such a cool stuff for entertainment.. i'm no…
What's you Favourite Anime? My is Shakugon No Shana (all season) What's yours???
Zero no Tsukaima...FOOD!? Whoever is going to Japan should really try this. Cure Maid Cafe
ripped off mangas k so i ve been reading some stuff that sounds ripped off another manga like this new one on onemanga kurozakuro which is like world embryo mixed with claymore minus the bloody scenes. grant it i like …
read or die oav i uploaded Read or die OAV usually 3 eps but i put it in one movie^^ i thought it made it easer. http://www.veoh.com/videos/v146048736SxkzStJ#comments also couldnt belive no one has …
Avatar the Last Airbender The ending was really good. I know it aint an anime but ima miss that show.
[ Locked ] Needing help. Also what is your fav anime? Ok im sorry to say i really need some help. Im going on a mad downloading spree, and im looking for some of the most messed up, make yo mamma cry animes. Like "Rumbling H…
TTGL OVA 1 & 2 Ahahaha! That was awesome!!! http://www.ani-watch.net/2008/04/tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann.html Enjoy^^
Which Anime to watch now? Ok I just finished all of FMP in the past 2 days. Great anime. Really loved it. I know there has to be a season 3 explaining why Chidori's mom is a sniper or something... well at least I think that it…
Gurren Lagann Movie. Anyone hear anything about the Gurren Lagann movie, like release dates and etc.?
[Manga] Tales of the Abyss Hmm... Let's hear what Mr. OneManga has to say: OneManga wrote...Fonons. Essential …
which anime character fit the real you? who would you be? i'm quite like shikamaru from naruto, intellegent, average looking and a laze bump. curious about you guys
Anime Golden Moments!!! I want you guys to post some anime Golden Moments which you can't forget. Here's Mine: Last night I was watching Naruto Shippuuden Movie.One part in there is a Golden moment fo…
Today in Class 5 - 2 yes this is funny. it was done by the same person who did minami ke.dont let the synopsis throw u off the author may be a super loli but the manga isnt.