Stickies

[ Locked ] Request threads are not allow See this topic…

Topics

What does this remind you of? What does this Anime does this image make you think of? Look well. …
Can you tell me some good animes that I didn't watched yet? Here the animes that I already watched (From my account of AnimeNewsNetWork) .hack//Roots (TV) Good .hack//SIGN (TV) Very good 5 Centimeters Per Second (movie) Excellent …
Your Manga Library Looked and all I found was something on Anime, so this is simple enough. What is your Manga Library like? Last count 344 Peices not including Shonen Jump Magazine or Comicon F…
Your Own Harem If you were to star in you own harem anime, who would you pick as the cast? Here's mine …
which is better to you and why? manga or anime me and a friend had an argument a mont ago about manga and anime. he said anime is beter than manga.i personally think it varies from show to show example tenjho tenge is better in the manga because i…
So I just started watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann... ...and I am SEVERELY PISSED at the Anon fansubbing group for the half-assed job they've done with the subtitles. Episode 5 is missing them completely and six and seven only show half of every sentence…
Sword of the Stranger Thumbnail
Sword of the Stranger Sword of the Stranger (ストレンヂア 無皇刃譚, Sutorenja mukouhadan?) is a Japanese animated feature film directed by Masahiro Andō and produced by BONES studios. The film follows a swordsma
Anime parody video he is Light. with deadly brigade?
[General] ANIMAGE GRAND PRIX 2008 BEST 20 ANIME Spoiler:…
Anime Fan Assumed commited Suicide http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-04-22/american-anime-fan-disappears-in-japan This was on April 22 But still... Man... Going to Japan. Just to kill yourself? That's wr…
[ Poll ] adult swim.. what would you say about adult swim... hurt or helped the anime world?
Urusei Yatsura Thumbnail
Urusei Yatsura One of the best Retro Animes that i have watched.I first saw this when i was still a kid.haven't watch the whole series until now.Somehow To Love Ru series has some similarities with this anime excpe…
Inuyasha So, it finally ended, 558 chapters... Anyone actually give a shit?
What Gundam series would you recommend? Well with all this new found glory of gundams and mechs on the forums I've decided to try it out. So my question is as the title says, "What series of Gundam would you recommend to get someone to keep…
They are my Noble Masters Based off another eroge game, some call it Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de. Uesugi Ren, running away from home with his elder sister, Hato-nee, they arrive in the city looking for a pl…
girls saurus dx I usually don't read this, but I decided to d/l the recent release...I still think it's crap, but I thought this bit was funny. …
Parellell yes im sure i spelled paralell wrong sorry. this is an ok one in my book but i read a h manga on here 2 days ago just like called giri girri sisters. the series is about a pervert named ne…
ToLoveRu Any of you guys watched it yet?, its so freaking funny, like a comedy.