Stickies

Elder Pervs. Where We Are Today. Sometimes I lie awake at night, wondering how friends whom I have made on Fakku are faring in real-life. Thus, I have decided to create this topic to gather as many veteran Fakku members as possible. …

Topics

Incoming! Soba-Scans Incoming! Hey guys, we have a handful of items for you today that we’ve translated while Fakku was recovering from some bugs. So let’s get to it:
ui of K-ON got beheaded for the lads who hate K-ON or something like that. this video tells a story about a man who beheaded ui hirasawa in an epic way of manner well its not funny after all but nah &…
Zalgo. N̵̛͙̗͔̈́̐͛ͩͣ̋ͫ͊͡ͅoͫ̐̃̆͝͏͇̗̪͕̼w̝͓̩̭̲ͯͫ́,̛̠̰̞̞̹ͮ̒̇̀̚ ̸̯̮͖̟̏̐͘t̳̪͔̲̹̞͉͕̊̌͒̌̀͑̚ẖ̜̘̫̹̭̮̞͓͛̈́̂ͥ̾ͫ͂ͩ͋͘i̵̡ͪ̂̂̊ͦ͌̚
why does little sister always looks cute? I mean it. I had two little sister. both of them was already passed high school. but why does they are always looks cute in my eyes. no matter how mature they were. I'm still thinking that they are my…
Fakku Snack Bar. Come on, who needs that lame Cafe to get DELICIOUS SNACKS? …
dont know where to put this...physics guys... we have our own charges ..mean we have "+" charges and "-" charges... what will happen if we take all the charges out....from our body...(no more charges in our body..i…
[ Poll ] how do YOU watch anime? well i just read sindalf's way of watching anime and a thread that asked where to watch streams.... so guys, what do you usually do? i usually do both in most things, but when internet is …
YQII: Week 28-29 Added Pink Cherry Pie Ch.9-11, Mahou no Dennou Shoujo Maria Ch.03, Menkui! Ch.10, and the final…
Most Horrible Fish EVER... ...(imaginary) god help us all
After what, 2 years, I finally became a elder graztz me! Thumbnail
After what, 2 years, I finally became a elder graztz me! I definitely don't visit fakku enough as much as I would like to xD Go me, its my da birthday! I be requesting purty wimmenz pwease.
. N̵̛͙̗͔̈́̐͛ͩͣ̋ͫ͊͡ͅoͫ̐̃̆͝͏͇̗̪͕̼w̝͓̩̭̲ͯͫ́,̛̠̰̞̞̹ͮ̒̇̀̚ ̸̯̮͖̟̏̐͘t̳̪͔̲̹̞͉͕̊̌͒̌̀͑̚ẖ̜̘̫̹̭̮̞͓͛̈́̂ͥ̾ͫ͂ͩ͋͘i̵̡ͪ̂̂̊ͦ͌̚
[ Poll ] What is most desirable? A: B: …
Define overkill in your own way just as the title says.... what is your meaning about overkill?
Question I just checked out jacob's profile recently, and wondered why he's member #2? So who IS the FIRST member of the fakku forums?
4 Year old Boy Having Sex with Grown Woman wow just wow O_O and there i thought this would happened in a hentai world -_____- …
World's Funniest Jokes Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My …
incoherent question what do you suggest to enter caption <<<<=======================
Topic #50 This is my fiftieth topic and I felt it deserved a topic to celebrate its fiftiethness. …