Stickies

Elder Pervs. Where We Are Today. Sometimes I lie awake at night, wondering how friends whom I have made on Fakku are faring in real-life. Thus, I have decided to create this topic to gather as many veteran Fakku members as possible. …

Topics

The site "they" don't want you to see... http://hentai.org/ Hint! place ex in the link above Knowledge is power ^__^
Fakku Title I didn't know there was a title like this one. …
Flare being an Asshole Because I was bored and feeling like an Asshole, I present the antics of Flexie and Flare the 12 year old California girl. He swapped names halfway through due to connections. the bl…
How can I post some manga? which is the right form to post one?, How can I?
Amateur Voice Actors Fakku Guild! (name is subject to change <_<) Shenanigans! …
Nash
Me and Guilty should be lovers because the internet says http://www.namecompatibilitycalculator.com/ I typed in Longevity + Guilty Guardian and got a 98%. Only a 72 with Tegumi.
2 years Just realised I've been here 2 years now. Anniversary thread.
Salmon Loaf Do you guys leave the bones in when you make salmon loaf so you get that satisfying crunch knowing you are partially responsible for denying the creature of its life?
Fun facts that ar equaly, more or less sad than they are fun e.g. having sex with a girl that's had more sex with other girls than you (: would't that just be crackers? :D got any oth…
I'm not going to Masturbate for a month I have to prove to myself that I can do this.
woman with two vagoos i just saw a vid of a woman with two fun tacos... one part of me said eww the other i need to see more. inb4 double the pleasure
Otakon was fun Vowels doesn't like black people. That is the only thing I learned from this adventure. What did I miss?
[ Poll ] Which do you hate more? Which of these options do you hate the most?
More momentary amusement. I was talking on the KS website about the length of the game and Suriko said the game was 500k-600k words in length. So, I used this to find ou…
Florida: Another disaster on the way (non-ecological) Thumbnail
Florida: Another disaster on the way (non-ecological) MIAMI: A Florida church said it plans to publicly burn copies of the Quran on the ninth anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, prompting …
I'm back. from Otakon.
going out  to kill the rest of my brain cells... wat drink Thumbnail
[ Poll ] going out to kill the rest of my brain cells... wat drink yes i know bad grammar but what to get hammered to.
[ Poll ] Which of the two? Chatroll seems to always be fuckign up. Though I never use chatango anymore. Which do you prefer?