[Locked] Happy Holidays with a 2012 End-of-Year Mega Giveaway!

I'm thankfull for the nosebleed forum and all the nice pictures being posted there. Love Fille
I'm honestly just really thankful to be alive. And of course my family and friends who are all with me.
I'm thankful for my family and friends. Pretty good year.
I'd be even more thankful if I got that Boobalicious set.. Best.Hentai.Ever.

*Oh yeah, and I'm thankful for Fakku & the guys who provide download links in the comments.. Don't know what I'd do without ya'.
I am thankful for my family, my convention family, the glorious world of Fakku, and Bagel Bites.
I am thankful for a daily dose of new hentai to fap to on FAKKU!
im thankful for having loving family and friends, also fakku rocks!
I'm thankful for a supporting family and close friends, also thankful for my ability to slay noobs.
Thanks for a challenging and difficult life. Keep moving forward. With the people I love and care about supporting me, many difficult obstacles have been overtaken and there are many, many more to come. I thank them. And of course, FAKKU! for some wonderful fap times, thanks.
Hi... I'm grateful for everything that happens in my life this year, my job, my family and friends, and access to the internet. And I'm happy for be one of 3% in South America accessing FAKKU.

Bring on 2013
I'm thankful for family and friends that stand by my side when times are tough. Saying that. Thank you fakku community for offering your support and I hope you all have a happy holiday and get all your favorite manga whatever that may be for your holiday. Prize Pack #1 looks awesome. Goodluck everyone.
I'm thankful that I'm part of my family now, so blessed. XD
I'm thankful, too, for fakku community - epic comments, friendly admins, funny members, survived the website/fakku's server crisis(Hard Disk/Computer problem), and lastly, doujinshi that's making me horny(and laugh, sometimes).
I'm really thankful for my family and how supportive they are. I'm also happy I found this site :3 Merry Christmas All!
I'm thankful for living in this world. To see the beauty of creations and to experience every single moment full of laughter
I'm thankful that I'm still alive and I still have an internet connection that I can use to search and read many great doujins here on fakku.

Oh, I'm also thankful for the laughs I had when reading the comments here and that fakku is still here and going strong to give me all of it.
I am thankful for all the great people in my life. Also the fact that Fakku is here for my reading and masturbatory needs.
I am thankful for a lot...I have a wife and child and thou not by blood bothers and sister I met in job corps...everyone has tough to times and while my life was a living hell to me..I was lucky to meet people who had it worse...I a thankful for my mother ..regardless of what was done she saved me from killing myself...but most of all..I am thankful for anime....for shone n jump coming into my live the life of a ten year old bullied and batter and abused child...and showing me trigun and tenchi and DBZ ...for showing me to not give up ..for a long time I lived just to see what happened next ..but over time I grew to love the sunset and sunrise and learn that no matter what happens I can always look forward to that..then other things came into my life chances that allowed me to get where I am today..I have scoliosis and a few more problems that are hard to spell but go with it...I can't hold my child sometimes cuz the pain is to much...but it makes me great full for the Tim's I can to see her smiling face...I am great full to just be alive...because I have someone to live for now..and when I dident ...when I was a kid I never knew if when I went to bed if I would die the next day from my own mother one of her bf.s or at the school...but I survived ...and for that I am thankfull for that I have a family bigger then most...also I love sweet vanilla hentai and hentai with some good story's to them. Well that it. Thank you fakku for being there with you vanilla whe I am. Feeling down.
I am thankful for a whole lot in my life, like my pet cat and friends, and this amazing site that can keep me fapping to my 's (and other parts's) content.
I'm thankful for all the anime that I have watched, am watching, and will watch. I don't think I would like my life very much if I had not gotten really into anime.
Electricity without of which id have a lesser source of employment. there would be no fakku website and id forever have an empty place that doujin has filled in my heart!
im going to say im simply thankful to be alive and that i have great friends