Football is BACK !

I see the Seahawks winning by more than a touchdown but that's just me. They're a much better team than the Packers.

Also all three of my teams are going to suck this year.
Looky-tan Got Megane?
It's that time again.....

Looky-tan wrote...
GO CHIEFS!!!

That is all.
great contribution >.> this weekend was packed with action and to me the biggest surprise was dolphins taking it to the pats. the eagles comeback was also fun to watch. two more games in store tonight fo sho ~
Looky-tan Got Megane?
Dfan305 wrote...
great contribution >.> this weekend was packed with action and to me the biggest surprise was dolphins taking it to the pats. the eagles comeback was also fun to watch. two more games in store tonight fo sho ~

My Chiefs are proving last year was a fluke >_> fuck. C'mon guys, pull it together!

I knew Detroit was gonna win that game, but I wasn't sure about Cardinal x Chargers, I wanted Cardinals to win it and it wasn't looking like that till the end. Can't believe Rivers couldn't pull out a win in the last minute, was so worried he'd do it again.

Looking to Thursday, I am going with PIT, combination of better team, and all that's going on with BAL right now I don't think the team will have put it all behind them. Then again, they could just pull it together and kick Steeler butt.
Well Ravens no long have Mike Tyson Punchout at their running back even though he wasn't going to play this game either. I love the Steelers though and always have so have to pick them.

Also I hope my Rams have a bounce back or else I have to hear my brother whine about them again, and how they should have gotten a QB blah blah blah....
Looky-tan Got Megane?
blinkgirl211 wrote...
Also I hope my Rams have a bounce back or else I have to hear my brother whine about them again, and how they should have gotten a QB blah blah blah....

Hmmmm

Who do you think has a better season? My Chiefs, or your Rams? lol

I honestly think both our teams, can bounce back, but given the other teams in our respected divisions.... playoffs look unlikely.
Looky-tan wrote...
Looking to Thursday, I am going with PIT, combination of better team, and all that's going on with BAL right now I don't think the team will have put it all behind them. Then again, they could just pull it together and kick Steeler butt.

As a Ravens fan (and Packers, since I started liking football before the Ravens were a team and I didn't intend to just drop the team I liked beforehand), the whole situation in Baltimore will cause one of two things. Either the Ravens will flourish, as they often do when everyone looks down on them and expects less than nothing, or flop, if this just proves to be too much. There's absolutely no middle ground.
bro i don't care what media's and people in general's opinion on RR 27, to me he's still a badass RB and he can give any team a big help. he is NOT the first nigga to beat the shit out of a bitch and will not be the last. furthermore i don't understand why tmz didn't just put the entire footage of the incident in the first place. i don't condone that behavior, but that bitch is stupid as fuck to even stay and marry him. so she's no better than him, a gold digging ass hoe. sorry for the rant lol anyways i hope the ravens flourish from this crap because 1 bad apple should not anchor the entire team to failure.
Looky-tan wrote...
[quote="blinkgirl211"]
Who do you think has a better season? My Chiefs, or your Rams? lol

I honestly think both our teams, can bounce back, but given the other teams in our respected divisions.... playoffs look unlikely.

The problem for both teams is the division. The Rams have a pretty good defense but can their offense compete with SF and Seattle's offense? I thought they should have drafted a QB like the guy from Alabama in 3rd round, but they Bradford was going to be good, haha....

The Chiefs really are second in their division when you look at how good they can be, but first is that powerhouse we are calling Denver for now. They will need to have a good overall season and not collapse at the end to really make playoffs, but I think they are the better overall "team" between the Missouri teams.

Also about Ray Rice, it is a terrible thing he did and maybe stupidest thing he did, lost his contract, his Nike deal, and teams will look at him as a risk. With that said he still has plenty in his tank to keep playing. He can be a RB that comes out of the backfield to block or make a catch and run with it.

As a female I am not one that wants his head on a stick or anything. It was wrong, but at the same time mistake of his. This happens all the time in couples and we now act like domestic abuse is big. Whatever....
Looky-tan Got Megane?
blinkgirl211 wrote...

The Chiefs really are second in their division when you look at how good they can be, but first is that powerhouse we are calling Denver for now. They will need to have a good overall season and not collapse at the end to really make playoffs, but I think they are the better overall "team" between the Missouri teams.

I disagree on that. The inconsistent Chargers are always finding ways to be second, leaving 3rd a battle between us and the Raiders >_>. As much as I hate the Chargers, I can't deny their ability to pull wins out of nowhere, when it doesn't do them any good and only ruins it for others >_>.
Looky-tan wrote...

I disagree on that. The inconsistent Chargers are always finding ways to be second, leaving 3rd a battle between us and the Raiders >_>. As much as I hate the Chargers, I can't deny their ability to pull wins out of nowhere, when it doesn't do them any good and only ruins it for others >_>.

Yeah but you basically, even though you disagree, you said why Chiefs are 2. The Chargers are inconsistent. Until the Chargers show they can take that 2nd spot away from the Chiefs and play good on regular basis I think Chiefs keep that 2 spot until that time.

Also would be mean to say that the Ravens last night though of themselves as Ray Rice and Steelers as Ray Rice's wife?
Looky-tan Got Megane?
blinkgirl211 wrote...
Yeah but you basically, even though you disagree, you said why Chiefs are 2. The Chargers are inconsistent. Until the Chargers show they can take that 2nd spot away from the Chiefs and play good on regular basis I think Chiefs keep that 2 spot until that time.

Also would be mean to say that the Ravens last night though of themselves as Ray Rice and Steelers as Ray Rice's wife?

True, but that is why I hate the Chargers, my Chiefs are the better team right after Denver, yet so often they come up as the number 2 cuz of wonder wins they pull out of their ass.

Idk if it would be mean, but it would raise eyebrows xD
Congrats on Ravens for putting it all aside and focusing on a game, that lots of sports analysts were saying shouldn't have even been played lol
Looky-tan wrote...

True, but that is why I hate the Chargers, my Chiefs are the better team right after Denver, yet so often they come up as the number 2 cuz of wonder wins they pull out of their ass.

Sorry after yesterday I might need to take that back lol. Chargers beat the defending champs and Chiefs lost to Denver which they didn't look very good in, 10 minute drive and end it with nothing? And the fact they lost Charles they might be moving down in the ranking if they don't figure something out.

Also nice array a games yesterday. Packers go down by 14, but with best QB in the league finds a way back to win the game. Carolina treated whoever they played like it was their wife. The Vikings needed a "switch" in order to compete with New England. Rams win on a technically which made me laugh lol. RG3 cannot stay healthy but looks like Cousins did well and question now is, is he the better option? Chicago came back to beat up SF.

The biggest surprise to me was Cleveland beating New Orleans. It makes you now question is NO defense going to hold up cause if their offense has to score every possession it will be a long season.
Looky-tan Got Megane?
blinkgirl211 wrote...
Looky-tan wrote...

Sorry after yesterday I might need to take that back lol. Chargers beat the defending champs and Chiefs lost to Denver which they didn't look very good in, 10 minute drive and end it with nothing? And the fact they lost Charles they might be moving down in the ranking if they don't figure something out

Understandable, but like I said, Chargers are just Chargers. I am actually pretty positive with that lose, one it was at Denver, two despite losing Charles early, we still kept it with in 7 and three Alex was also able to scramble quite well and get first downs. Considering the last time KC went to DEN and lost by 14, I look at this lose and see improvement, not failure, but yes a loss is a loss.
Looky-tan wrote...
blinkgirl211 wrote...
Looky-tan wrote...

Sorry after yesterday I might need to take that back lol. Chargers beat the defending champs and Chiefs lost to Denver which they didn't look very good in, 10 minute drive and end it with nothing? And the fact they lost Charles they might be moving down in the ranking if they don't figure something out

Understandable, but like I said, Chargers are just Chargers. I am actually pretty positive with that lose, one it was at Denver, two despite losing Charles early, we still kept it with in 7 and three Alex was also able to scramble quite well and get first downs. Considering the last time KC went to DEN and lost by 14, I look at this lose and see improvement, not failure, but yes a loss is a loss.

The problem is they lost their greatest offensive threat for at least 2-3 weeks, high ankle sprains are weird can be down a few days or a month. Yeah did improve, but like I pointed out they went on a 10 minute drive to start the second half and could have cut the lead more and yet you come out with NOTHING? To me that drive alone make me not trust them, sorry.
Looky-tan Got Megane?
blinkgirl211 wrote...
The problem is they lost their greatest offensive threat for at least 2-3 weeks, high ankle sprains are weird can be down a few days or a month. Yeah did improve, but like I pointed out they went on a 10 minute drive to start the second half and could have cut the lead more and yet you come out with NOTHING? To me that drive alone make me not trust them, sorry.

We've gone with out him before though, so I know we can still be positive. Avery and Bowe are still consistent enough to keep our passing game going, as for rushing...yeah we kinda lack that now, but I am sure with our coach we can develop some good methods to get W's.
I still trust ma Chiefs.