Fakku Art Study Group

Pages Prev123456
If someone can help me to become better as a hentai artist please answer. I'm on the edge to giving up 'cause art don't want me. I start to think art is only for talented peoples....
If someone can help or give me a advice, my skype is Athrun. I'm always free to chat and for find a way to become better.

Here my gallery : http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=1059267
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
IvIajoi2n wrote...
xhimitsu wrote...
is this group still active?

Not as much as it was before, its mostly just a handful of us in a skype group and we critique people when they put up work. We still have a group dropbox with reference material s etc. but its pretty inactive now.

[color=#993300]With your permission of course, may I begin another group? I'd love to show and collaborate with this new generation of artist, being one myself
SneeakyAsian wrote...
IvIajoi2n wrote...
xhimitsu wrote...

Not as much as it was before, its mostly just a handful of us in a skype group and we critique people when they put up work. We still have a group dropbox with reference material s etc. but its pretty inactive now.

[color=#993300]With your permission of course, may I begin another group? I'd love to show and collaborate with this new generation of artist, being one myself

You don't need my permission to do that xD

xhimitsu wrote...
IvIajoi2n wrote...
xhimitsu wrote...

Is the dropbox group public?~

Sure i could invite you to it if you want, what is your Dropbox information? but it's honestly pretty empty, we have some reference material in there but not a lot of personal works.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
IvIajoi2n wrote...

xhimitsu wrote...
IvIajoi2n wrote...
xhimitsu wrote...

Sure i could invite you to it if you want, what is your Dropbox information? but it's honestly pretty empty, we have some reference material in there but not a lot of personal works.

[color=#993300]If you don't mind, may I have access to these resources as well? Thanks!
SneeakyAsian wrote...
IvIajoi2n wrote...

xhimitsu wrote...
IvIajoi2n wrote...
xhimitsu wrote...

[color=#993300]If you don't mind, may I have access to these resources as well? Thanks!

Sure PM me your Email or Username associated with your Dropbox, or both.
Pages Prev123456