One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Tsamari wrote...
[color=#ff69b4]My new battery for my laptop got here, but it's not charging and I'm mad.

are you sure its the battery and not the charger that's broke
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Taz_9000 wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
[color=#ff69b4]My new battery for my laptop got here, but it's not charging and I'm mad.

[color=#ff69b4]Battery is fine. I'm pretty sure it is the charger or the port for it.
My brother drank my iced tea, like wtf man
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
could't get much sleep which lead me to have a headache
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Tsamari wrote...
Taz_9000 wrote...
Tsamari wrote...

[color=#ff69b4]Battery is fine. I'm pretty sure it is the charger or the port for it.

How do you know it's fine if it won't charge? Could well be the battery, but just as easily could be the charger or the jack, like you suggested.

Does the old battery charge?
Gravity cat wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
Taz_9000 wrote...
Tsamari wrote...

How do you know it's fine if it won't charge? Could well be the battery, but just as easily could be the charger or the jack, like you suggested.

[color=#ff69b4]No the old one does not charge at all. The old one is 100% dead. Like with the old one it's as if there is no battery in it at all, but with the new it's there and works laptop turns on and everything, but it's not charging. I'm about 95% sure it's my charger at this point.
Tsamari wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
Taz_9000 wrote...
Tsamari wrote...

[color=#ff69b4]No the old one does not charge at all. The old one is 100% dead. Like with the old one it's as if there is no battery in it at all, but with the new it's there and works laptop turns on and everything, but it's not charging. I'm about 95% sure it's my charger at this point.

Take the battery out and leave the charger plugged in. If the laptop doesn't turn on (assuming it's off) then it is the charger.

It's also a possibility that the jack is going/has gone. But testing it with a new charger would be cheaper and easier.
Gravity cat wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
Taz_9000 wrote...
Tsamari wrote...

Take the battery out and leave the charger plugged in. If the laptop doesn't turn on (assuming it's off) then it is the charger.

It's also a possibility that the jack is going/has gone. But testing it with a new charger would be cheaper and easier.

[color=#ff69b4]Yeah I've try that last night and got nothing.
I'll just have to get a new charger when i can.
Tsamari wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
Taz_9000 wrote...
Tsamari wrote...

Ah you had everything thought through already.

Mybadm8
Gravity cat wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
Taz_9000 wrote...
Tsamari wrote...

Ah you had everything thought through already.

Mybadm8

[color=#ff69b4]lol. It's all good Gravity. :p
Worked from 5am to 5pm. First job was all replenishing the sales floor, second job I was a pseudo-bartender helping pour beer out for our Brew Crawl.

I pour a mean glass of IPA.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Haven't slept in over 24 hours and then thought it was a good idea as soon as I got back home to drink a whole furnace of caffeine. I'm so smart.
Want to cry cause my legs hurt so bad ....;_;
Woke up this morning with a small case of hives.
I was bored all day. Nothing to do.
My manager is in all week this week, the rota lied to me.

Also I got given the task of repricing things. A task I normally like doing but it's hard to find anything there, especially with the vague descriptions on the sheet. She failed to tell me there was a deadline, and I only found out there was one 40 minutes after the deadline, when she told me to "speed it up".

Edit: Apparently "Time Owed" means "Time off", so Thursday and Friday are going to be more bearable.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]The work is catching up
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Well my Dad's drunk...here comes the insults...
My phones still broken and i don't have enough money to buy a new one :(
I was lying prone on my bed when my friends all jumped on me, held me and gave me a tickle torture. It was very... unpleasant...