One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

on my trip to japan the ghibli store didnt have the necklace from castle in the sky i was going to buy for my birthday. and the box of trading cards i got didnt have a signed card in it.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Our incompetant and unreliable supervisor left me in charge of taking in a palette delivery yesterday, even though I wasn't meant to do it. I hadn't been told I wasn't meant to in the 6 weeks I've been there so far, and I'd previously helped with deliveries but not do them myself. Had I known, I'd have refused to do it.

Anyway, turns out that 2 hours of work (with some help from a coworker) was wasted when all of the counting up wasn't registered or didn't scan in, or whatever. Something went wrong. So according to the system we have a palette missing. Which is so annoying because I counted it up to 99% accuracy.

I don't think anyone blames me for it, but I felt terrible and a bit depressed this morning all the same.

The same supervisor also called in sick again - leaving the Assistant Manager (just gonna casually throw out there that she is pretty hot) to do an 11 and a half hour shift. As I'm writing this she's still got an hour and a half left. Poor girl.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
That was...the most unsatisfying ending to a series that I had so much hope for...ever. The thought process must have been "Herp-Derp, let's ignore the MC's original feelings, make her fell in love with someone else and not reference her other previous love that was built up to be important, then get the two secondary charcaters who have been in the series for all of 4 chapters, (if that) have a somewhat satisfying conclusion regarding them and then ignore the other 4 main characters (Including the main charcater herself) and leave it with absolutely no explanation as to why anything has happened or if any other relationships have actually begun! That's a great ending! Boy am I glad I thunk that up!"

In any case, 'A Divine Love Alone' is utter shit.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]Ended up over sleeping. That makes three days in a row.
I drank two energy drinks and stayed up all night, and now my sleep schedule is screwed up again.
My boss was tossing his nuts down my shirt.... by nuts I mean almonds but either way.
Having to wake up early to go work all day....fun fun.
blinkgirl211 wrote...
Having to wake up early to go work all day....fun fun.

How I'm going to feel every single day of this week since I have to wake up at 6 am and will only be home at 6pm ;_;

Also this weekend where I'm supposed to rest and chill for a bit I'm so ill and can barely stand.
Long work week in addition to doing other stuff before I can rest
I decided to shave off my reverse Hitler moustache for the first time. I did manage to shave most of the hair off, as well as getting some cuts in between. Hurts so much. Damn this shaving skill of mine.
[color=blue]My room's a mess and I'm too confused on where to even start organizing.[/color]
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Disliked yesterday because a new medicine my doctor prescribed causes an allergic reaction ;-;
[color=#ff69b4]It's been cold as hell in my room for most of the day.
Tsamari wrote...
[color=#ff69b4]It's been cold as hell in my room for most of the day.

Trade rooms with me, plox. Mine feels like an oven.

OT:

>That feel when you want to sleep but can't because you've got a shit ton of assignments to finish.
Working 12 to 8, then coming home with barely enough time to make onigiri and other foods for dinner for the man and I. Haven't decided which other foods yet, will come to me slowly as I starve to death for 8 hours at work.
Hardly got any sleep due to some vindictive crack whore neighbors above me and my parent pissed me off. Way to start a work week.
I saw something god-awful and I never want to see it again. I'd rather watch scat and gore videos.
Stupid people near my work are up in arms and rioting businesses over a police shooting? Did the businesses do something to cause the shooting? If not what does rioting accomplished if you are trying to get "justice" for the "victim?"
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Some people keep pissing me off. I really shouldn't respond to them...
[color=#ff69b4]Family woke me up from a nap when I'm not feeling well to plug in a damn fan.