One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Gravity cat the adequately amused
Slightly overslept. The Alarm clock was on but the sound wasn't.

Also, Work today.
not enough pints...
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Got on the wrong bus. Instead of the expected route it ended up at the bus depot.

It misleadingly said it was going to my destination, but it didn't so I had an hour's walk.
Basically we have a rota on what day to cook and my big brother kept nagging me to cook, as soon as I finished cooking (made some nice tacos btw) mum comes in with pizza hut, what the fuck.
Ate terrible pizza. Would not buy again. also pop exploded on me.
I just can't open this stupid wine!
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
My head hurts so bad and I got no sleep last night because of it...
Ever since my idiot cocksucker brother nuked his phone to hell, he's been abusing the shit out of my computer. He just can't be satisfied unless he's slowly killing a machine and he's out of devices that can legitimately be claimed as his, so now he's bitching and whining at me to keep his retarded android app open on my laptop at all times and not shut down the computer or even let it go into sleep mode so he can interrupt me when I'm on to talk to his needy ass, cocksucking drama llama friends.

I haven't been able to surf the web for more than an hour at a time before some emotionally unstable bitch he's trying to bang sends a message asking for an e-hug. Get a job you useless, colorblind drug addict. Or better yet, just visit your stupid friends and get the hell out of the house for once.

I'll find some way to fix this. I just wish that crap sack would take responsibility for himself.
ShinZero wrote...
Ever since my idiot cocksucker brother nuked his phone to hell, he's been abusing the shit out of my computer. He just can't be satisfied unless he's slowly killing a machine and he's out of devices that can legitimately be claimed as his, so now he's bitching and whining at me to keep his retarded android app open on my laptop at all times and not shut down the computer or even let it go into sleep mode so he can interrupt me when I'm on to talk to his needy ass, cocksucking drama llama friends.

I haven't been able to surf the web for more than an hour at a time before some emotionally unstable bitch he's trying to bang sends a message asking for an e-hug. Get a job you useless, colorblind drug addict. Or better yet, just visit your stupid friends and get the hell out of the house for once.

I'll find some way to fix this. I just wish that crap sack would take responsibility for himself.

Tell him since he's incapable of keeping a phone, he's now grounded. he's allowed to use your computer x amount of time in hours per day. and that's it, anything further without strict permission is grounds for no computer. Treat him as a child, I'm sure he'll detest it and work to change matters. if he complains to your family, then crack jokes about how he's resorting to telling his mama that you won't share your toys. Emasculating him even more. Ask if he still drinks milk from your mom's teat, or since you've seen some of his texts, say that from the content of them, maybe it's from papa's horn. Trust me, it'll work. or maybe get you into a fight. either way, you'll win.
People being a total dick in thread because anonimity.

Not Fakku thread of course. U guys are all awesome, I love you guys.
Had a terribly long doctor's appointment. This is why I haven't been there in 3 years. :|
Tell him since he's incapable of keeping a phone, he's now grounded. he's allowed to use your computer x amount of time in hours per day. and that's it, anything further without strict permission is grounds for no computer. Treat him as a child, I'm sure he'll detest it and work to change matters.

I think the saddest part about this is that he's older than me. Wasn't this doped up moron supposed to be a role model?

OT: Woke up pretty late today. I didn't have anything to do today, but I still felt guilty for wasting my day.
Got in a stupid argument with the league leader in DCUO last night that basically ended with me leaving the league....stupid annoying people...
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]Just a fucking boring day with nothing going on and nothing to do.
Got a squiggly line in my eye fluid. It's been bugging me because I keep thinking there's something in the corner of my vision.

Turns out those are just an excess iron deposit in the eye. Useless fact, kids!
[color=#ff69b4]The left speaker in my headphones die. Looks like I need to buy a new one soon...
My School Idol Festival app stopped in the middle of a song. -.- It's been doing that a lot more recently. Stupid phone.
You ever realize you are breathing through your nose as you likely are now? Now that you noticed it you feel like you should breath through your mouth right? Once you realize and pay attention to your breathing you want to alternate between your nose and mouth otherwise it feels odd. At least with me.
You now are dealing with what I've dealt with all day. Now go distract yourself to make it stop.
Hisobuu wrote...
My School Idol Festival app stopped in the middle of a song. -.- It's been doing that a lot more recently. Stupid phone.

[color=#ff69b4]You, too? Been doing it to me as well sadly.
being all alone all day long so sick of it uggg