Stickies

Post Your Pics! i dont want to sound like a meany of an a$$...... why is it so hard for most of you to show you true self? i do it all the time. u dont need to hide it. were all friends …
[ Locked ] Request threads are not allowed Request threads of any form asking for help finding unlicensed/pirated content are not allowed anywhere on our forums: …

Topics

I'm thinking of asking out this girl Tomorrow's the last day of class. She sits next to me in art class. From talking to her for the past couple of weeks, She is majoring in philiosophy and wants to become a elementary school teacher. sh…
Freeing's Figures Do you guys like them? The colors look awkward for me. It doesn't look as polished for some reason but that's just from a preview perspective. Maybe the way the plastic is modeled is weird…
[ Poll ] Would you continue dating your girlfriend/boyfriend if... you found out, somehow that they are actually a blood relative? i mean were talking if they were a blood brother/sister or blood cousin, had sex often sex and did everything together.
[ Poll ] Faking Orgasms What is your opinion? i say no, but i'll save my reason for later. i'd be very interested to hear why women do it at all.
Dokuro Chan the funniest anime ever Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro Chan: the funniest anime ever...just watch
TCF November -- What's Taters, Precious? Neruku won September's contest, and for the theme for this month, she picked the humble, yet very versatile... *Iron Chef announcer voice* …
Your Birth Order Thumbnail
[ Poll ] Your Birth Order What's your birth order? I'm the oldest of four, so i guess i'm the oneesan in my family (^_^)
Just wanted to share some of the art I've done ^_^ I've done a lot of sketches of characters and also have done some work with clay and papermache, and I just wanted to share my work with people. It's not the best, but I'm kind of proud of myself for …
Is it bad if you're a nympho? Because I honestly think I am one. ._.; I think about and want sex a whole lot, at least once a day. I even think about it after I had finished doing it, and then I land up getting all started up agai…
My Life Dreams I was not taught to be a very big dreamer but I do have little ones c: I would like to learn to play the cello, I would like to become talented at archery and I would also like to have a n…
The Church of Google http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/ Thoughts? I think it's ridiculous. Next thing they're gonna think is that the door in the supermarket is a god because it "magically" opens...
Tonee 's artwork - Yuri Visual Novel Released !!!! My old topic got deleted :( so this is just a reupload. I remade my topic cuz I;m goin to draw and upload more pics in the future. Visit www.tonee89.deviantart.com if …
What is your Spirit Animal? Thumbnail
What is your Spirit Animal? Or as some call it, "Power Animal". Maybe you had someone "credible" reveal it to you, or meditate and visualize a nature-esque scene until your spirit guide revealed itself. …
[ Poll ] TCF November Voting Thread So the month of potatoes has come and gone. That means, we should start voting for the spudsiest dish of them all! Circe made …
Question on facebook Hi everyone! A friend of mine asked me to create him an extra Facebook account, because he can't do it (he's not keen on informatics). So I said “what's the problem”: a new email account and th
The next MoteMote... When the fuck is it gonna happen?
[ Poll ] So, how do you pronounce "pedophile"? I was in IB, and a thread popped up about Pedobear making it onto the news. While I was watching the news report, I noticed they pronounced "pedo" differently to how they do here. So natu…
Gears of War Thumbnail
Gears of War Anyone read the graphic novel/comic of Gears of War? If so, did you like it? What was interesting about it? Care to share what you think of it? I haven't read it yet, since I been looking …
Favourite Comedy Sketch EVER (+ RATE ) Ok so its simple, you post your favourite comedy sketch of all time. The sketch can be from anywhere, from any era of comedy, young or old etc. The next user comments on whether they enjoyed the…
Judge your otaku-ness [%] Otaku | Wikipedia : is a Japanese term used to refer to people with obsessive interests, particularly anime, hentai, manga, or video games. I'm a 50% otaku,I spend my free time drawing ani…