Sengoku Rance

Could you upload it into Rapidshare? Just wondering though, and Thanks for the uploads ^^
Thanks for the links : D
Ryumi678 wrote...
This looks amazing!
Sadly I got some weird error when I tried installing it x.x
I mounted it with Daemon Tools after I unzipped the files from the MU download, got to the installation screen and hit "R," but near the beginning of the installation, I get some error "E:\GAMEDATA\movie.????.alm"
Do I have to redownload it or am I missing something or what? >:

Yea i got the same error message is their someting wrong with this download?
Thanks for info of update and links.
This is awesome, Ahhh somethign to occupy me. Thanks Jacob, After I finish this my drawing skill is definitely gonna improve, a promise!
Ah sweet just what i was after a turn based strategy game with hentai!

God i love this site!
ry1490 wrote...
Ryumi678 wrote...
This looks amazing!
Sadly I got some weird error when I tried installing it x.x
I mounted it with Daemon Tools after I unzipped the files from the MU download, got to the installation screen and hit "R," but near the beginning of the installation, I get some error "E:\GAMEDATA\movie.????.alm"
Do I have to redownload it or am I missing something or what? >:

Yea i got the same error message is their someting wrong with this download?

Ans. You guys haven't set your OS to run Japanese programs properly yet. Therefore, you need to go fix your language and regional settings first (see the FAQ for this), then reattempt to install the game. The error issue is because the installer app doesn't recognize the files because they aren't being displayed properly.
aauuugggg i want somthing that can fix this aaauggg i cant get it to work ... DX
It's actually faster and easier to mount the image and let the patch install the game files instead of the Japanese installer.

P.S.: Yandere already released a patch fix.
argh, there are no seeders on....
Very fun game everyone should give it a try!
Starting download! Thanks for sharing this :)
Fantastic game.
Waiting for a English patch was definitely worth it.
woooo

the game is finally translated :D

Thank you ^-^
looks awesome, downloading it right now!!
Hallo, thanks for the game it looks great.

But I have a question... Do I need to install the japanese language and the applocale for this?? Cause I had a bad time doing that the last time ._.
ifxck wrote...
Hallo, thanks for the game it looks great.

But I have a question... Do I need to install the japanese language and the applocale for this?? Cause I had a bad time doing that the last time ._.

Well basicly download all four of the files, and then extract them each, then after you install the game, patch it over with the english patch, and it'll act as english rather then japanese, look in FAQ if your having any trouble.
uhm thanks for sharing it looks like great :D but for the people(me) who arent good with computer stuf could you please make 1 english patched working game donwload? so we can get the whole game working with 1 download thx for reding :D
sjabens wrote...
uhm thanks for sharing it looks like great :D but for the people(me) who arent good with computer stuf could you please make 1 english patched working game donwload? so we can get the whole game working with 1 download thx for reding :D

Just download the installer and have the game iso/disc. Run the installer and it will install the game in English automatically. There's no english ver of the whole game, and if you're asking for a portable, wait and see if someone wants to upload it.
OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

Finally a 100% english translation patch! Thank You You guys!!!

Forum Image: http://www.commentsbling.com/graphic/cat/thanks/thank_you_anime2.gif