Sengoku Rance

:Red Bull: wrote...
DAEMON Tools doesn't work on Vista.
It says its not a proper Win23 Applicaiton.
WHAT NOW?!

try to use dameon tools lite it works fine on my vista(but never tried the normal one though) or use alcohol 120% or alcohol 52% it's also good
=O thanks a loooooooot !!!
buy it ... the game developers deserve it
I finished downloading the game and patch. And when I go to
unzip it, I only get Sengoku Rance 7 iso file, and nothing else.
So I tried mounting it onto daemon, begin installing, but near beginning
it gets an error and stops :(
Can someone tell me what the problem is and how i can fix it please?
Thanks!
yea i think i got the same prob as the one above me

Forum Image: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9127/errorif.th.jpg

im using vista but have no problems with mounting and such just this tiny error at the start..... So if someone is kind enough to help us both would rly appreciate it ^-^
Sephcat88 wrote...
I finished downloading the game and patch. And when I go to
unzip it, I only get Sengoku Rance 7 iso file, and nothing else.
So I tried mounting it onto daemon, begin installing, but near beginning
it gets an error and stops :(
Can someone tell me what the problem is and how i can fix it please?
Thanks!

u should have a file named Sengoku_Rance_English_v1.0_[Yandere_Translations] just drop that in the game folder dubble klick it and that should be it.

edit* if that don't work try to shange your language and regional settings.
have u read the instructions? https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=28319
FAQ's https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=15462
doesn't work for me :/
Hi i can't seem to run the game. it plays a small animation before showing me this message, funny thing is i have the Japanese lang pack installed and it works for everything but this, its just corrupted.

http://dev.ameoto.com/uploads/sengoku_rance_crash.jpg
zwabber wrote...
yea i think i got the same prob as the one above me

Forum Image: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9127/errorif.th.jpg

im using vista but have no problems with mounting and such just this tiny error at the start..... So if someone is kind enough to help us both would rly appreciate it ^-^

i had the same error.., i didn't fixed this error but i can play the game.
why don't u try this:
> First install the english patch
> Second mount the .iso, but dont try to install this bcoz u'll get the same error
> Last, play the game the "Sengoku Rance English" the one that comes with the patch
and now enjoy...

Note: I'm not sure if this will work for you.., but it works fine with me, i'm currently playing the game =] BTW i'm using WinXP
Hi, I have a different problem and I don't know it's cause. When I download it, I don't get an iso file, I get all the folders that are inside the iso file. does anyone know how to fix this or how I can trick my computer into thinking this is in my cd slot. (i'd need the iso to use daemon tools)
anodos wrote...
Hi, I have a different problem and I don't know it's cause. When I download it, I don't get an iso file, I get all the folders that are inside the iso file. does anyone know how to fix this or how I can trick my computer into thinking this is in my cd slot. (i'd need the iso to use daemon tools)

Did you download the four parts?
>if yes then when you extract it once don't extract it again my hunch is that you extracted the .iso file that's why u got all the folders that are inside the iso file.

>if not then try to redownload it, sorry that's all i can think of T.T
Oh, lol. That is what I did. I extracted again because my isofiles don't look like a cd on my computer, it looked like a zip file. thank you for your help.
anodos wrote...
Oh, lol. That is what I did. I extracted again because my isofiles don't look like a cd on my computer, it looked like a zip file. thank you for your help.

No problem, i'm glad i could help. ^ ^
First time poster on Fakku, so bear with me.

I noticed that some people were having the same error as me when installing, and a kind post informed me that it was because i had the wrong language settings.
I toyed around with it a bit and couldent get it working.
But then i remembered Microsoft AppLocale, it allows you to run programs or setups in this case, in the desired language. And after using that, it worked.

So try that if you had the same install problem as me.
Hakase wrote...
anodos wrote...

No problem, i'm glad i could help. ^ ^

playing the game now, and liking the opening! Thank you again.
If I Extract I get a RAR file.
If I Extract again I get 4 Folders and another files but not a iso file.
I search the Folders but i couldn't find a iso fiel !

I have Vista,its that a problem for this game ?
Huh, looks like there are two SR threads. From the other one:

Kjoery wrote...
For everyone receiving installation errors:

Simply run Yandere's patcher; you do NOT need to have the game installed to run it. It will install SR for you.

Note however that there were a couple problems that we couldn't fix due to the game using specialized Japanese symbols that don't actually exist in English fonts.

So basically the game will look better if you run it under a Japanese locale. If you still want to use an English locale, though, then please also apply an update patch that we made recently, which fixes a few English-locale problems:

http://yandere.gray7.com/?p=662

Thanks, and enjoy playing Sengoku Rance!
This is Gonna Be a nice Novel... (and always looking for more of them to play so if you have any good ones tell me the name)
guys thx alot for your hard work... i was looking for a game like this for some time i played utawaremono finished it 3 times at hard and tears to tiara ... tried to do the imposible mode but its imposible:)) thx alot... and i have a question... is there a uncensored patch?? thx
How can I find SUZUME ...or isn´t she in the game ???
If not , will came a game 2 ??